AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Fillers?

Member sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 11:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Fillers?

After watching the recent bleach foray into a filler I wanted to know what people thought about them? Do you guys hate fillers, love them, or think there just a distraction? Anyway my opinon is there evil and are poison to an anime fan And when I saw the bleach filler this was my response: and that about does it!
    You hate the fact that your powerless to stop me, that your completely outmatched. Well imagine feeling that way all the time like the people of this planet do. Fools how do you think my master gohan felt when you ganged up on him in the rain and he had no way out. Well Know it's your turn I hope you enjoy it.

Monster hunter Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 08:10 PM
    Threads

It really depends if I watch the series for the plot or if I just love the characters and setting. For something like Death Note, I would have been angry if there was a story arc with Light going on vacation, because I watched that show for its plot. But for things like Dragon Ball Z or any show where an entire world is created, I don't mind filler so much because I can find out more about the world and the people in it.

Senior Member Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2010 10:15 PM
    Threads

Filler arcs are wonderful! Without fillers, animes are reduced to wind-blowing and staring contests (with the occasional 7 minute recap at each episode's beginning). Putting filler arcs into an anime helps assure the actual canon material will be far better than if there hadn't been filler.

So I give a big thumbs up to Shippuden and Bleach for starting filler arcs! Anyone who can see the bigger picture of an anime knows this will ultimately benefit the entire series. I don't think any of us want another over-long 25-episode fight like the epic fail of the anime "Goku vs. Frieza" fight.
    My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like....I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...hmm, never really thought about that. As for my hobbies...well, I have many hobbies.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Blech!! >.< I hate fillers!! They do abosulutely nothing for the story and DBZ couldv'e been alot better without all those little fillers(but I do know Toriyama had to add the fillers).

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Azn DambHaH Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2009 06:48 PM
    Threads

Depends how its done, i wouldnt mind say a couple episodes of fillers every now and again but that rarely ever happens. Only fillers i've ever liked are the One Piece ones.

Most of the naruto and bleach fillers piss me off, i could not believe they made 2 whole years of fillers for naruto.

Member sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 11:43 AM
    Threads

Yeah the fillers for naruto were painful to say the least, and some fillers like DBZ I like. I do hate the goku frieza fight, becuase of the dumb staredowns but later fights between Cell and Buu devied away from this luckily
    You hate the fact that your powerless to stop me, that your completely outmatched. Well imagine feeling that way all the time like the people of this planet do. Fools how do you think my master gohan felt when you ganged up on him in the rain and he had no way out. Well Know it's your turn I hope you enjoy it.

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Actually it depends on the anime. The filler arcs of Bleach and Naruto are quite fitting. I mean, without them, the anime will be over by now.
    And if my analysis is correct. If the Manga of the anime is still being made then they have no material so they make filler arcs to give some time to the manga artist.
    But if there will be filler arcs with animes like Death note, Kojack is right, it'll be just wrong.

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

AF's Danish Guy Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom Gir Be Mine
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2013 06:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Fillers are so annoying -_- But if the fillers weren't there the animé would only have like animés like Bleach/Naruto would only have like 100eps xD

Closed Thread

Thread Information