AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: More animes?

Junior Member xilc is on a distinguished road xilc's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2008 08:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default More animes?

ok, i've watched a fair share and want some more, but dont know what to watch.. seen onegai twins and onegai teacher, plus love hina and azumanga daioh, and some chobits, bleach was awesome, seen inuyasha, so i need suggestions as what to watch. as you can tell i love drama stuff along the lines of love hina(and no it's not cause all these animes are related to schoolgirls :P) but seriously dont know what else there is...onegai series left me wanting more ='(

Member sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 11:43 AM
    Threads

Mushi Shi might work for you, it kind of drama its depressing to me
    You hate the fact that your powerless to stop me, that your completely outmatched. Well imagine feeling that way all the time like the people of this planet do. Fools how do you think my master gohan felt when you ganged up on him in the rain and he had no way out. Well Know it's your turn I hope you enjoy it.

Junior Member sophiarosy19 is on a distinguished road sophiarosy19's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2008 03:15 AM
    Threads

Cool hello

Hello everybody,love,romance, dating,sharing sweet smiles and deep tears, as a human one should enjoy the feelings,and story should not end only with enjoy, one should share every bit of feel......in this situation if there is no any person to share ....ohhh how bumps the life is.....but now there is no any problem like this solution is there for every human in the world, that is i proudly can say that http://meet2go.com, this is an excellent dating site, here u can find live chats,excellent dating tips,straight and marvelous forum discussions,fun, and if u try there will a person already been waiting for you......iam sure about that

Closed Thread

Thread Information