AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What is Vandread?

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default What is Vandread?

Well, I've heard of this anime before and I have no idea what it is. So can someone fill me in on whats it about?

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Member dorothy1227 has a reputation beyond repute dorothy1227 has a reputation beyond repute dorothy1227 has a reputation beyond repute dorothy1227 has a reputation beyond repute dorothy1227 has a reputation beyond repute dorothy1227 has a reputation beyond repute dorothy1227 has a reputation beyond repute dorothy1227 has a reputation beyond repute dorothy1227 has a reputation beyond repute dorothy1227 has a reputation beyond repute dorothy1227 has a reputation beyond repute dorothy1227's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2008 02:45 AM
    Threads

Default What is Vandread?

This is going to be hard to explain but I'll do my best.
    Vandread is about men and women who used to live together on earth.
    From what I remember the earth was kind of destroyed so they tried living in space and other planets so to speak.

There's this group who went in a journey and have encountered and learned a lot of things as they travel to go back to their place.

Along the way they met men and manage to get along well with them. Also they recovered a capsule of a 14 year old girl. The body of the girl was preserved.
    I believe she's from earth. She taught the group that men and women live happily on her place and that they form a family.

To go back successfully to their planet taking with them the man as well, they have to fight a lot of enemies. The girls Dita, Meia, Barnet, I forgot the other 2, have their own Vandreads or robots, and also Hibiki, one of the male they've met.

Vandread is dramatic and funny at times. You'll enjoy watching them.

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

See the above post.

Also, Google.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Closed Thread

Thread Information