AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: American Bleach Fans ONLY

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default American Bleach Fans ONLY

Ok so ya know how Bleach was taken off the air for a few months? Well I got bored of no Bleach and decided to watch the Japanese episodes online. I am currently caught up with Japan and the American Bleach episodes make me laugh. Has anyone else gone online to watch them instead of watching them on Adult Swim?

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

I started off watching the Japanese Anime prior to the license by Viz.

While I can go and gripe about the voice acting and translations made to the english dub, I do recognize that it's a difficult process and most studios do their best to provide the best quality dub possible.

Try reading the manga and what they're doing right now will make you "lol" *cough FLASHBACK cough* as well as the current filler arc right now...I'm not "lol'ing" but I'm certainly peeved haha.

All in all, I'm not dissappointed with the dubbing to the English dub mostly because I started watching with the Japanese Subbed and my ears probably got use to hearing all the characters in their Japanese voices giving the English voice actor's a disadvantage in terms of me judging them fairly.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

Member sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 11:43 AM
    Threads

I'd had heard about it on adult swim but never stayed up to watched it. So looking through youtube I looked for the dubs coudn't find any so I just watched it subbed, and about 4 months later finally caught up. The series has taken a turn into filler terrioty but I'll still keep watching it, love bleach. As far as the English Dub is, its not bad. I agree with Tenchi Masaki that watching subbed gives us an unfair look at the dubs but I think it's actually really good, on par with FMA and better than Naruto to say the least
    You hate the fact that your powerless to stop me, that your completely outmatched. Well imagine feeling that way all the time like the people of this planet do. Fools how do you think my master gohan felt when you ganged up on him in the rain and he had no way out. Well Know it's your turn I hope you enjoy it.

緑巫女 かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 01:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WTF?You kidding me?

I never watch *ANYTHING* on Adult Swim. Bleach, Tenchi, Inuyasha, Kenshin, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note...None of it. I always go for the fansubs, and or the dvds from Hong Kong with *only* subs on them. Adult Swim and the dubbing companys ruin good anime.
    I love Inuyasha character Kagome to death, but there are times I just want to beat the girl over the head with a 9 iron.

私は犬夜叉の妻である
    We all must fight; to protect, to survive, to keep alive what we believe in.

Member sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I have to disagree. It's not easy making Dubs you know becuase you have to make it more widely execpted to the Amercian viewers which hurts the fans. And as far as ruining it, they can't always show everything. the cable companys are going to cut out alot of stuff, so its not the dubing fault. really your argument has no merit becuase it just another stupid fan argument. You have to look at both sides of the argument before you start say what companys ruin what
    You hate the fact that your powerless to stop me, that your completely outmatched. Well imagine feeling that way all the time like the people of this planet do. Fools how do you think my master gohan felt when you ganged up on him in the rain and he had no way out. Well Know it's your turn I hope you enjoy it.

緑巫女 かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 01:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WTF?You kidding me?

That may be so that it's difficult...But people should try to understand the place and culture the anime is coming from before really getting into this stuff. You can't sit there and just be plain ignorant the whole time and assume everything happening in an anime is of American genre. But-That isn't my beef with the dubs.

Seriously, my issue with them is the way the act. It's almost like the dubbing companies literally walked out into a street in the midwest and just pulled some random dipweeds off them-with no voice training whatsoever handed them the script and said: "Hey! We need voice actors! Read this and we'll pay you for it! Who cares if you can't act!"
    I love Inuyasha character Kagome to death, but there are times I just want to beat the girl over the head with a 9 iron.

私は犬夜叉の妻である
    We all must fight; to protect, to survive, to keep alive what we believe in.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah Some anime have horrible voice acting but FMA has great voice acting so its not all bad. And you are right about losing the culture of what your watching. I think if your really big into DUBS you will look more into subs, but like I said there is bad and good dubs, as well as subs, but I get where you coming from.

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2014 08:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by かごめ View Post
    That may be so that it's difficult...But people should try to understand the place and culture the anime is coming from before really getting into this stuff. You can't sit there and just be plain ignorant the whole time and assume everything happening in an anime is of American genre. But-That isn't my beef with the dubs.

Seriously, my issue with them is the way the act. It's almost like the dubbing companies literally walked out into a street in the midwest and just pulled some random dipweeds off them-with no voice training whatsoever handed them the script and said: "Hey! We need voice actors! Read this and we'll pay you for it! Who cares if you can't act!"
    I must be an anomaly.

I prefer English VA over Japanese VA 10:1.

Member Karin Rengu has a reputation beyond repute Karin Rengu has a reputation beyond repute Karin Rengu has a reputation beyond repute Karin Rengu has a reputation beyond repute Karin Rengu has a reputation beyond repute Karin Rengu has a reputation beyond repute Karin Rengu has a reputation beyond repute Karin Rengu has a reputation beyond repute Karin Rengu has a reputation beyond repute Karin Rengu has a reputation beyond repute Karin Rengu has a reputation beyond repute Karin Rengu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2008 01:48 PM
    Threads

If I had had high speed internet at the time, I definitely would have gone online. However, it is back on the air and I am watching random fights that happen later because I read the manga
    Boku wa Ninja da yo!

GOTT E.S. Member Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2009 03:20 AM
    Threads

Yep, I watched quite a few Bleach episodes on adult swim then I watched them online when I was done with the previous anime on my "list". Sometimes i'll watch an anime online right away and sometimes it'll take watching an episode on tv to get me wanting to see it.

Like I saw Code Geass for the first time on adult swim, then decided to watch it all online. (Partly because Lelouch sounds too darn much like Ichigo)
    You guys are so un-hip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off. - Zaphod Beeblerox

<-My anime/manga history in a nutshell.
    Tamago to chikai wa kudake-yasui.

Junior Member svntyone is infamous around these parts svntyone is infamous around these parts svntyone's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2008 03:01 AM
    Threads

Wink bleach

http://www.animefever.org/ref/ref.ph...animefever.org

watch BLEACH for FREE!
    ..::AnimeFever::..
    always updated!!!
    ^_~v

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2014 08:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arrancar Grimmjow View Post
    Ok so ya know how Bleach was taken off the air for a few months? Well I got bored of no Bleach and decided to watch the Japanese episodes online. I am currently caught up with Japan and the American Bleach episodes make me laugh. Has anyone else gone online to watch them instead of watching them on Adult Swim?
    The Dub must do a better job then. 90% of Bleach is jokes.

Junior Member svntyone is infamous around these parts svntyone is infamous around these parts svntyone's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2008 03:01 AM
    Threads

http://www.animefever.org/ref/ref.ph...animefever.org

watch BLEACH for
    FREE!
    ..::AnimeFever::..
    is always updated!!!
    ^_~v

Member Karin Rengu has a reputation beyond repute Karin Rengu has a reputation beyond repute Karin Rengu has a reputation beyond repute Karin Rengu has a reputation beyond repute Karin Rengu has a reputation beyond repute Karin Rengu has a reputation beyond repute Karin Rengu has a reputation beyond repute Karin Rengu has a reputation beyond repute Karin Rengu has a reputation beyond repute Karin Rengu has a reputation beyond repute Karin Rengu has a reputation beyond repute Karin Rengu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2008 01:48 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kira712 View Post
    Yep, I watched quite a few Bleach episodes on adult swim then I watched them online when I was done with the previous anime on my "list". Sometimes i'll watch an anime online right away and sometimes it'll take watching an episode on tv to get me wanting to see it.

Like I saw Code Geass for the first time on adult swim, then decided to watch it all online. (Partly because Lelouch sounds too darn much like Ichigo)
    Are you even joking? Johnny Yong Bosch DOES both Ichigo and Lelouche. Like, he dubs both their voices. So obviously they sound alike.
    Boku wa Ninja da yo!

GOTT E.S. Member Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2009 03:20 AM
    Threads

Of course I know. But some voice actors change their voice personality a little, that's why I said "too much", He was fine as Koizumi's voice in Haruhi, but Ichigo and Lelouch are too similar. I like dubs in some cases but in Code Geass' case I'll stick to the subs.
    You guys are so un-hip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off. - Zaphod Beeblerox

<-My anime/manga history in a nutshell.
    Tamago to chikai wa kudake-yasui.

Closed Thread

Thread Information