AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Original Fiction: Together

Hybrid View

Was Sanctuary Alchemist Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2010 09:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Original Fiction: Together

deleted
    Last edited by Bittersweet; 12-30-2012 at 11:42 PM.

Junior Member Anime.Caela is a splendid one to behold Anime.Caela is a splendid one to behold Anime.Caela is a splendid one to behold Anime.Caela is a splendid one to behold Anime.Caela is a splendid one to behold Anime.Caela is a splendid one to behold Anime.Caela is a splendid one to behold Anime.Caela's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2008 08:07 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Yeah right!

A beautiful piece of work it really touched my heart. You got talent and should carry on.

Mysteriousness is nothing.
    But mystery is everything.

Senior Member Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 09:13 AM
    Threads

Alright, no need to comment on grammatical errors here since you seem to have done a good job in that area. I was wondering if I should lay this one on you since you seem to have put in quite an effort to go through the descriptors. I finally decided to because I realized that you had talent and with talent, a little tweaking could help.

I found the piece over descriptive. I will pluck out a couple of examples for you to mull over. Take this for example, "Her black hair enhanced her pale white skin, giving her a nice looking complexion, which matched her crystal blue eyes."

"Her black hair enhanced her pale white skin" - This already tells readers that her skin was beautiful and radiant in the moonlight.

"Nice looking complexion" - Which makes this redundant, I feel.

Let's take another sentence, "Once before, she had told him she'd always be there; she said she'd never leave him." Here, "She had told him she'd always be there" and "She said she'd never leave him" are basically the same thing.

I understand what you were trying to accomplish and that was a beautiful dramatic scene comprised of two individuals deeply in love with each other. But sometimes, less is more. Ponder about that for a bit, I'm not saying what you did was wrong and for those who prefer a more detailed description, this is fine. I just prefer economizing my word choices, like I've often been told to do so Keep up the good work.

~*Why don't they get tired, Because they're fools, Don't fools get tired, How can fools get tired?*~ www.hypergraphiansmuse.blogspot.com
    AF Family
    "Red" - Younger brother
    "*Ninna* ~ Hatake - Sister-in-law"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information