AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Rate this anime

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll

1 20.00%

1 20.00%

1 20.00%

0 0%

1 20.00%

0 0%

1 20.00%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [TV series] Eureka Seven

Member sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 11:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool [TV series] Eureka Seven

Story 10/10

Animation 10/10

Dub 10/10

Summary: Set in a futuristic world a boy name renton, lives a normal live until a mysterious girl crash lands at his basement, with a special LFO( Think Mecha) from there little renton joins a group called the gekko state, a rebel group that goes against the military, and has a secret agenda. A great coming of age anime, that has action, romance, comedy, and you could say some horror.

Animation: The animation for the show is just top notch, you really can't get any better. Well most "mecha" shows tend to put more detail on the mechs than the humans no so with Eureka Seven. The characters are vividly drawn and in a very unique stlye, and the mechs blend in perfectly.

Dub: There aren't that many good Dubs out there, so when you find one you know you got lucky. Eureka Seven Dub barely strays from the orginal and is uncut. the voice actors know there parts and play them well. Giving each character there own feel and vibe. The character stoner in particular was amazing.

Story: The story has plenty of twists and turns and its fair share of suprises. what started out as something silly and childish turns into a moving piece, thats sheer audacity in some events will leave some shocked. In short its a fun ride
    You hate the fact that your powerless to stop me, that your completely outmatched. Well imagine feeling that way all the time like the people of this planet do. Fools how do you think my master gohan felt when you ganged up on him in the rain and he had no way out. Well Know it's your turn I hope you enjoy it.

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Story: (8/10)
    A very intuitive combination of the mecha/robot genre in with war time and plenty of romance. Though the romance is what really sets the feel to this anime. The story plays out with a lowly boy who finds himself alone in the world, and a girl who is alone but does not realize it. The prefect match. The two develop prgressively into lovers, while the story subtly throws in every form of relationship problem to make you want to see what happens. This ranging from forced break ups, family troubles, and even a form of natural disaster that would hope to divide the two.

Characters: (10/10)
    Eureka is what I find most memorable. Her sheer obliviousness to things, an unruling love are very inspiring. Renton, a weak feeble boy, who finds himself to not be good enough, climbs his away above the odds. The mix of other characters always added to the mix ranging from children, to crazy military leaders and mercenaries.

Art/Animation: (10/10)
    A glorious blending of surfing one of the last frontiers of man, the sky. Like it being said that 'the sky is the limit', it just really appeals to watch surfers in the sky, or giant robots duke it out in midair combat scenarios.

Voice Acting: (8/10)
    I only watched the English dub, and I was rather pleased. Both lovers were perfectly given voices of a young man and a shy girl. Though others seem to not fit in place well, ranging from the eccentric military general hoping to destroy the world, to the apparent God-like beings who are searching for knowledge in the world.

Overall: (9/10)
    Watch it. 50 episodes in length, and it truly is worth filtering through Youtube to find. I may be a lack luster romantic of a guy, but this anime regardless of still inspires me that there is always some person out there to match you.

Junior Member sargeras66 is on a distinguished road sargeras66's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2008 01:04 AM
    Threads

Story 7/10

I thought that the story was interesting at first, but half-way through I realized that it wasn't all that interesting, a lot of things did not make sense, and some things were never resolved like the disease for example. Some things were just confusing and I felt that it was very rushed near the end. I was also confused about Nirvash's origin and who the spirit inside Nirvash was. I also felt the ending was a bit cheesy for me and also very unfulfilling.

Characters 8/10

The character development is what saves Eureka 7. If it weren't for the characters, I would have stopped watching after a few episodes. There were many characters such as Holland, Renton, Eureka, and Talho that were interesting and complex, but there were some that I found to be just plain annoying like Dominic, Anemone, and Moondoggie.

Art 10/10

Music 9/10

Overall 7.5/10 (I didn't do the math, that's just what I think.)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information