AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Naruto Fanfiction: A Mother's Pain

Senior Member +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2011 08:02 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Naruto Fanfiction: A Mother's Pain

I'm already working on another ongoing fiction, but this is a oneshot I've had in my head for some time now. It explains the events of what happened to Gaara while he was dead in Shippuden. Tell me what you think.

A Mother's Pain

So this...is death... thought Gaara

"Gaara"

He thought he head his name being called.

His closed eyes locked him in blackness.

"Gaara..."

His eyes shot open and he was blinded by a whiteness that surroundes his entire being.

He scrambled to his feet and looked around. A figure stood near to him. It had shoulder length sandy colored hair.

"Yashamaru!" exclaimed Gaara, jumping back.

The figure was crying, but it was a woman's cry. She opened her big brown eyes and stared sorrowfully at Gaara.

"K-Karura"

She nodded. It was his mother.

A wave of shock swept over Gaara.

"No" he stamered, "N-no, this-this can't be..."

She continued o stare at him.

"Why?" he asked.

"You're my son," she whispered, "And you deserve to know..."

He couldn't beleive it. The woman he had spent his whole life knowing only as a photograph, was standing before him, as real as ever.

"I love you," she said, "I wan't you to know that."

He shook his head. A fresh tear ran down her cheek.

"Yashamaru-" she began, "Did not tell you the truth...I did love you, Gaara, and I always will. You deserve to know."

He continued to stare at her.

"I'm-" she stammered, "I'm so sorry!"

She fell into a wreck of sobs.

"I left you with a fate worse than death!" she sobbed, "If I had only made sure that my brother would take care of you-"

Gaara put his hand up.

"Stop," he said, "Is this how you've felt?"

"I destroyed you're life!" she said.

"No," he said, "No, you didn't. That was my father's doing and you know that!"

She stared at him.

"You...you forgive me?"

He looked at her sincerely, "There's nothing for me to forgive."

"Gaara!"

Gaara looked around. That was a different voice that called his name. That was Naruto.

"You must live," said Karura, "You must live this life. Defy what was meant for you, my son."

He stared at her, unbeleiving. Then, he felt himself fading away. He was going back to the world of the living. He grabbed Karura's hand in his last few seconds and whispered "Thank you, mother..."

He saw himself crying in the desert. Then he was himself crying in the desert...alone.

He felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up.

"Naruto"

The End
    __________________________________________________ ___________

What do you think?
    Last edited by +Namiko+; 06-20-2008 at 04:51 PM. Reason: spelling error

Fatal Frame II

Because Friendship is MAGIC!

Member Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2008 08:32 AM
    Threads

Nice one shot. I like your style and I love reading stories but I donīt know why most of the people are trying to write so long stories, I donīt like it. I think a good story should be read after 5, maximal 10, minutes. I think you are doing your length absolutely right.
    Calamity befalls oneself. Like Icarus who fell to earth when his wings were burned by the sun.

Donīt pay too much attention to my bad english^^

Senior Member +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2011 08:02 AM
    Threads

That makes me want to write more! Yay for healthy criticism!

(I)
    I
    I
    ^

I showed you a hampster in Suna no Ai, so heres a fish person! Fish people will rule the world!

Fatal Frame II

Because Friendship is MAGIC!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information