AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro

Brownies :Q__ Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2008 12:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro

I'm just wondering whether anybody else has watched Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro. It's about this this girl named Yako and a demon. Yako's father was murdered in his work room which was completely locked, the police couldn't solve the case so they filed it as a suicide. Then she mets the demon and he offers her to solve the case of her deceased father in exchange of her acting as a cover detective, while he secretly solves the mysteries. Well the demon eats mysteries, he left hell/demon world and came to up to earth since there was no more mysteries in hell/demon world to solve/consume. Now that he has Yako to hide behind and a whole new world filled with mysteries, he looks forward to eating the ultimate mystery.

So has anybody watched it? if so did you like it and who was your favorite character?

As for me, I really liked it, although it's just 25 episodes. It reminded me of Death Note o.O and my fav. character is Yako! :3 she just can't stop eating when she sees delicious foods, kind of reminds me of me xD
    Last edited by Daimastuny; 05-06-2008 at 06:46 PM.

I'm No Angel! Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 07:59 AM
    Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States, 109436565740998, Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Threads

I've already watched all of it. I thought it was a pretty good anime.

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

i watched it , it really only got interesting when they introduced sai but yeah it was an awesome anime go akane chan go !

Closed Thread

Thread Information