AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Do you....?

The Ays Princess Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 06:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ????????? idk

Quote Originally Posted by Dryaxx View Post
    Actually. Yes i do. And i also belive in spirits and stuff like that..
    I do too! I have a lot of friends that belive in ghost. So far i only had 1 expierience with a ghost or spirit. Here's the story.

I was in sixth grade and my mom was doing my hair in the living room. I was on the floor and she was on the sofa. As I looked into my family room I saw something in the air. It was yellow and fat. It flew passed the family room doorway an d I started to cry. When it flew passed the doorway it was going towards my basement door. My mom ( she believs in ghost and stuff like that too) didnt know what happened until i told her when i was crying on the floor. I was so scared. It didnt harm me or anything it was just the site of it that scared me. It wouldnt bother me if i saw a ghost.

Banned Forum / Chat Ugly_Ted has a reputation beyond repute Ugly_Ted has a reputation beyond repute Ugly_Ted has a reputation beyond repute Ugly_Ted has a reputation beyond repute Ugly_Ted has a reputation beyond repute Ugly_Ted has a reputation beyond repute Ugly_Ted has a reputation beyond repute Ugly_Ted has a reputation beyond repute Ugly_Ted has a reputation beyond repute Ugly_Ted has a reputation beyond repute Ugly_Ted has a reputation beyond repute Ugly_Ted's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2008 06:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Green rugs are funny looking.

Oh yeah, no, I don't believe in ghosts.

Closed Thread

Thread Information