I dunno what I'm thinking at the moment.
How many AF members does it take to screw in a lightbulb? I think 25, at the least. How many do you think?
- 1 admin member to to approve of it.
- 1 member to make a thread about it.
- 2 moderators to moderate the thread.
- 1 member to post a reply asking what a "lightbulb" is.
- 1 member to provide a wikipedia link about lightbulbs. [coughMP2Kcough]
- 1 member to actually screw it in.
- 3 to rep that member.
- 2 members to complain it's not pink. [coughObicoughandcoughBurukucough]
- 1 member to Photoshop it pink.
- 1 member to make a thread in Site Issues complaining the lightbulb won't turn on.
- 3 members to answer that thread. 1 actually helping.
- 1 other admin to fix the problem.
- 1 member to make a podcast about it.
- 5 members reporting the lightbulb thread as spam.
- 1 more moderator to close the lightbulb thread.