AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dreams and Nightmares

Member Disarm has a reputation beyond repute Disarm has a reputation beyond repute Disarm has a reputation beyond repute Disarm has a reputation beyond repute Disarm has a reputation beyond repute Disarm has a reputation beyond repute Disarm has a reputation beyond repute Disarm has a reputation beyond repute Disarm has a reputation beyond repute Disarm has a reputation beyond repute Disarm has a reputation beyond repute Disarm's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2008 06:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question Dreams and Nightmares

I often wake up in a good or a bad mood depending on what night's sleep I have had, whether I slept on my jaw wrong and had a dream about my higher power punching me in the face and then awakening or a happy family dream.

I have had a lot of odd dreams but last night I had two that were particularly interesting to me and I was wondering if anyone else has/had some strange dreams.

First odd dream:
    I'm with my family at a beach front hotel. I discuss books and other things with my family and find myself going out to the balcony to over look the beach. The water is baby blue and the sand is almost white with the sun reflecting off of it when suddenly I see a huge tsunami arising in the distance. I know its coming and I don't even bother to go inside I just cling myself to a column by the glass door. The water pushes the balcony upwards and I only get mere splashes up on the 3rd or 4th story, some how surviving.

2nd dream:
    I'm teaching a class of 7-year-olds and discussing some things with a teacher who gets onto me for cursing around the children (weird) when I find myself on a boat with a few old high-school friends. I'm called along with an old friend and her boy-friend by some alien things(catch all that? I know its scatter-brained.) to the room I will call the 'confrontation room' and being observed by another high-school friend and a majority of unknown people in the 'observation room'.
    I look at my old friend and get intimidated and walk to the outside portion of the boat and find a gun that really to me looked like a halo-3 blue sticky grenade gun. I try the gun out for size and go back into the 'confrontation room' where my friend M and her boyfriend- MM have a discussion about M's old boyfriend which she goes on to tell me that he only moved back in with her to trick and poison her.
    After the story is told her new boyfriend MM stands up and points a red 'sticky grenade gun' at both me and another girl in the group. He yells to her(M) "who is your enemy here" and MM continues to point a gun at both me and an another girl. M pleas that he doesn't shoot and he continues with: "you had ripped panties and ripped jeans did you think I wouldn't find out about you cheating on me?!" He shoots the other girl and then points the gun and M and shoots her and then himself. Some how not including me in the irrational gun fight. I get my sticky gun out and blast everyone and run to the 'observation room' hiding myself in the bathroom hoping I would only have a few of these alien things to fight (oh I didn't mention that they turned into aliens when they got mad). I wake up shortly after.

sorry for the poor description but these are some really odd dreams and I was wondering if anyone else would like to share their nightmares/dreams.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I only dream of everyday life. I dream things like, I go to the store. Or I go take out the garbage. It sucks. Why can't I dream I'm a ninja or something cool.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've had so many weird dreams. Death/RealLife/Anime-yaoi *wink* All very weird and cant be explained. oO; I wish I could type fast enough to explain them all to you but I cant. >.<;

"They didn't need to tell eachother. They never needed to tell eachother."

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2015 08:37 PM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I usually don't like to share my dreams, especially on forums

for several reasons *_*

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Senior Member gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 09:25 PM
    Threads

i often have dreams that come true most of the time
    usually its only small things though
    but one time i dreamt that i was in a 50 story burning building with plane parts scattered around me but no full plane, i wandered around not being scaled by the flames. then i come to an office with a message written on the wall in blood (creepy huh?). the exact message i cant remember but i was something like 'let mercy come and erase our sins for the time of trial' (ive been watching too many apocolyptic films). i walked out of the building and was then crushed by a falling piece of concrete, then i wake up
    3 days later 9/11 happened

creepy man

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

The variety of Genre that my dreams involve are huge.

The other night I had a dream that I was watching Rozen Maiden. Thats was awesome. I think it was a dream telling me to buy the OVA, which I will probably do tomorrow. Haha.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

The Fallen Dream™ shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 03:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Desert Scout PSN ID: DetraUnited Steam ID: DSRTscout

Now for Homie, who said that his dreams often come true, my friend told me that some people are able to...well have "visions" of the future of good or bad things and often random things...now the reason I put visions in quotation marks was because not many people believe this...

Anyways, I've had several of those "visions" or they were just deja vu...I'm not sure...but it's a strange feelin'....usually all I dream about is darkness...literally, it's like my mind can't decide what to dream about unless really focused on one specific matter.
    "An inspiration of faith and science only to be shunned...is called a Fallen Dream"

^Thank you Karuto^

SOS Fox McCloud Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2010 03:36 PM
    Threads

Dreams are ever-present excitations of long-term memory, even during waking life. The strangeness of dreams is due to the format of long-term memory, reminiscent of Penfield & Rasmussen’s findings that electrical excitations of the cortex give rise to experiences similar to dreams. During waking life an executive function interprets long term memory consistent with reality checking.

In 2001 study showed evidence that illogical locations, characters, and dream flow may help the brain strengthen the linking and consolidation of semantic memories (Semantic memory refers to the memory of meanings, understandings, and other concept-based knowledge unrelated to specific experiences.) A number of thinkers have commented on the similarities between the phenomenology of dreams and that of psychosis. These include thought disorder, flattened or inappropriate affect (emotion), and hallucination.

Hope that helps out.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2015 07:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Ohh, I hate those dreams where your one place one minute, And somewhere completely different the next and in your dream you think it's NORMAL to do that! ._.

And like maybe once or twice a month, I have a dream involving a Tornado. And I always survive everyone of them. Even if I'm deadly afraid of them

But last night before I went to bed I told myself "Give me a sign about what to do about my friend in my dream" Well then that night I had a dream taken place at my high school all aged and broken [and yet we all are the same age as we are now.. Unaged like the school] And it was me and a few people I hung out with last year hanging around there. Well then something was coming from the outside, something BIG. And I saw my friend near the exit staring at it and i grabbed her wrist and said "idc if you hate me! We have to go!!!" and we started to run

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Personal Tumblr | Deviant Art | Artsy Tumblr
    >>>View AF's First Banner Contest RESULTS<<<
    Thanks to those who participated & voted

Just a Whisper ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2010 09:13 AM
    Threads

I usually just have those weird kind of dreams, like deja vu or then that same thing I dreamt about happens the next day, it's kinda creepy to say the least but that's about as weird as my dreams or nightmares get.
    Sig thread Last Updated: Not Updated

| Back Old Skool - Signature by myself truly. |
    |Still Learning Photoshop CS2|
    |

hold me accountable Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 03:49 PM
    Threads

Phoenix your new set is scary D= I'mma have nightmares about it.

Yeah, I dream a lot, about loadsa different stuff. Usually they're based off things that are occupying my mind at the time.

I want driving lessons ---> I dream I'm speeding, the cops come after me, I crash.

I read Battle Royale ---> My friend betrays me, everyone thinks it's my fault, they all die then I get shot.

I paint a picture ---> It's awesome, it's so cool, it's... not real. Crap.

And so on and so forth. I have others I'd rather not share.
    "Done because we are too meny."

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

I hate those dreams where you really want to wake up and you know that you are dreaming, but you can't. They are scarey.

But I also hate those dreams where something really good happens to you but then you wake up, and your like; "Agh Crap!" Like I met Chiyo-Chan in a dream once, but I did not get to talk to her as much as I would have liked. I was upset when I woke-up.

I'll find her again though! ;D
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Member Disarm has a reputation beyond repute Disarm has a reputation beyond repute Disarm has a reputation beyond repute Disarm has a reputation beyond repute Disarm has a reputation beyond repute Disarm has a reputation beyond repute Disarm has a reputation beyond repute Disarm has a reputation beyond repute Disarm has a reputation beyond repute Disarm has a reputation beyond repute Disarm has a reputation beyond repute Disarm's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes about the dreams where you somewhat know what is going to happen in the future, but you just pass it off as another dream, I've had only a few of those and I strongly believe they are not someones figment of their imagination.
    I've had a happy dream recently of my Uncle who recently passed away. I know it seems stupid, but since his presence in my dream I have been somewhat more able to take life in stride. I know this is on a more depressing note, but workers comp. let him die because they didn't give him surgery that he needed to live. Very sad... Anywho
    thanks everyone for your comments~!

Member ViolaAnn has a reputation beyond repute ViolaAnn has a reputation beyond repute ViolaAnn has a reputation beyond repute ViolaAnn has a reputation beyond repute ViolaAnn has a reputation beyond repute ViolaAnn has a reputation beyond repute ViolaAnn has a reputation beyond repute ViolaAnn has a reputation beyond repute ViolaAnn has a reputation beyond repute ViolaAnn has a reputation beyond repute ViolaAnn has a reputation beyond repute ViolaAnn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2008 05:45 AM
    Threads

he Dreams are not Real for me...

I dream from Friends or often from my Boyfriend, but i think that the dreams canīt be come true.

People who think that they dreams coming true in the future are a lilltle bit stupid. (sorry but i think so) dreams are the fasset of our live but dreams canīt be true.

In my opinion.

So Far

ViolaAnn

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ViolaAnn View Post
    he Dreams are not Real for me...

I dream from Friends or often from my Boyfriend, but i think that the dreams canīt be come true.

People who think that they dreams coming true in the future are a lilltle bit stupid. (sorry but i think so) dreams are the fasset of our live but dreams canīt be true.

In my opinion.

So Far

ViolaAnn

If you haven't experienced the dreams where you have them and days/weeks/months later it actually happens. Then I don't know what to tell you but that maybe you should (no offense) try to open your mind.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2015 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

A nigntmare that caught me off guard. It takes part of Higurashi. When I wake up in the first part of nightmare with chains locked to my feet and hands. I tuged on each one and was stuck in one position, in a torture room. I suddenly saw guy drag a girl in the room. Then he placed the girl onto one of the machines that streches the victim's arms and legs apart until they tear off from the victim. He started the machine and the machine began to split itself apart and the girl's arms and legs began streching until they ripped apart. The girl screamed as I watched her suffer in pain and agony. As I stand there, the guy saw me and he walked up to me. He said, "Pain...isn't great?" Then he pulled out a pistol and shot me as my nightmare ended.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by shadow slayer x View Post
    Now for Homie, who said that his dreams often come true, my friend told me that some people are able to...well have "visions" of the future of good or bad things and often random things...now the reason I put visions in quotation marks was because not many people believe this...

Anyways, I've had several of those "visions" or they were just deja vu...I'm not sure...but it's a strange feelin'....usually all I dream about is darkness...literally, it's like my mind can't decide what to dream about unless really focused on one specific matter.
    Hey, that's happens to me sometimes! Its weird, usually I forget these dreams, but when something happens a week later or so, I can remember seeing it breifly. Not very useful, but weird as heck.

Big thanks to Nespa for this one!

Oh man, I envy the clouds...they're free.-Shikamaru

Senior Member SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 11:13 PM
    How do you know if a blonde tried to commit suicide? Gunshots in the mirror
    Threads

i had a weird one last night...tom Hanks dancing around in a bra........I think i would call that a night mare O.o
    ~When Life Gives You Lemons.....Write Them Down....Then Hide Behind The couch From Your Mom~

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Strangest I ever had was when Nazi's suddenly stormed my house and were jabbering in moon speak. Freaky...

Oddest though would be when I dreamed I finished all of my before-school morning routine and I was feeling all good about it because I had 15 minutes to spare when my alarm clock for school went off. I had to do the whole thing all over again, this time in real life. o.O;;

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

Comfortably numb. Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2011 03:22 PM
    Threads

I dream strange, random things that I don't really want to share O_o; But I do dream of scary things every so often, such as me falling off a giant skyscraper and plunge to my death. >_<
    Lard!
    Het is heerlijk vet! Je most het eten!

Senior Member Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy's Avatar
    Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 02:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    If you haven't experienced the dreams where you have them and days/weeks/months later it actually happens. Then I don't know what to tell you but that maybe you should (no offense) try to open your mind.
    I actually find it a bit unbelievable that your dream would come true days or weeks later. Or, more along the lines of, that, if a dream you had did "come true", you wouldn't even remember having dreamed it

Because most everyday activities that actually have good odds of occurring in the future are, well, boring - If we dream of them, it would be very rare to remember them at all.

I'm not going to say it doesn't happen. If you go to bed thinking about something that might happen in the near future, you might have a dream, or a recollection of a dream, that indeed does resemble the outcome in the future. But I would say "prophecy" like dream are quiet rare.

Kind of like astrology...If you generalize regular activities, then you are bound to think you dreams are coming true, just like you think your Astrological Sign hits your personality dead on accurate.

N64 Fan For Life zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2009 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: sweet oh oops......

I usally have real vivid dreams followed by sleep paralasis(That sucks)
    Stuff I'm a Fan of: N64DD, N64, Beta Games, Nintendo, mii, Game Rare, Sega, AVGN, Nostalgic Critic, Pokemon, Star wars, The Simpsons, King Of The Hill, anime, Charmed, Pixar, Disney, 90's cartoons, Sonic The Hedgehog,

Things I'm Obsesed Over: N64DD,N64, Beta Zelda, Beta Games,Mii

I ABSOLUTLY HATE:The typical teenager, stereotypical my space pics, High School musical

Senior Member Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2008 01:35 AM
    Threads

i usually forget my dreams when someone forces me to wake up immediately...heheh...but there is this one dream (or something) that usually happens the moment i fall asleep...O_O

dream: im standing on the road waiting for someone, then suddenly a red car or a horse hits me!!! >__<

then i wake up and then fall asleep again...eheheh... ^___^"

i loved you once...
    dont expect me to love you again...

Senior Member DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2009 09:15 PM
    Threads

I've always had weird dreams, but lately, not only have they been weird, but they've been really vivid, to the point where if anything, for example an injury, happens to me in the dream, when I wake up I can feel the pain of the injury for about ten minutes.

The most unusual of these dreams I had about two weeks ago. I was in a class room, and in the front of the class room was a weird stage that reminded me of the kind of place people were killed in front of audiences in Mideval times. There was a small brick wall-type thing on the stage with a guy tyed up to it, and the teacher was making a long speech about life, death, and sacrifice. I wasn't paying attention to her because I was talking to the girl next to me (i guess i liked her, and I was trying to impress her), so the teacher kept yelling at me and telling me to be quiet because she was talking about something very important, but I kept talking to the girl. The teacher then got a razor and made a long cut down the tied-up guy that didn't bleed, but killed him. This made me angry, so I went up to the stage and started yelling at the teacher and the class, saying that the guy shouldn't have died, and that the teacher could have cut him without him dying (i don't know why, but for some reason he had to be cut like that, but I thought there was a way the teacher could have done it without killing him). So, I took the razor and started cutting my arm (deep cuts, but none were bleeding) and saying "See? See? He didn't have to die?" Then I woke up, and my arm felt like it had just been cut up...
    エレクトロ・ワールド

The ground shook and cracked, the sun in the sky descended into my hand

Member araym219 has a reputation beyond repute araym219 has a reputation beyond repute araym219 has a reputation beyond repute araym219 has a reputation beyond repute araym219 has a reputation beyond repute araym219 has a reputation beyond repute araym219 has a reputation beyond repute araym219 has a reputation beyond repute araym219 has a reputation beyond repute araym219 has a reputation beyond repute araym219 has a reputation beyond repute araym219's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2009 11:12 AM
    Threads

uu, this is an interesting thread, i've actually talked about this with a friend of mine, since we both have dreams worthy of the mental institute.
    well, i don't have the right to share her dreams with you, but i will share my most common nightmare with the people of AF
    I come out of the building where i used to have romanian extra hours( romanian is the national language of romania, i live there), it's a creepy place, a creepy boulevard, but a nice one nevertheless, there's this park, the circus park, and i usually walked some 20 minutes to get to the bus that takes me home, and i passed the park, well the circus building is a rather tall, round building which reigns over the park. well everything up to here is real, the dream usually goes like this: i come out of the building and i start walking towards the bus station and i am with my friend, which is unusual because i used to have romanian classes by myself, and we walk towards the station and there are some people that pass us running in the same direction and screaming, that is when we look behind and see this huuuge ufo on the sky and we freak out and start running too. by the time we get to the park, we start seeing aliens in houses and on side streets and we, for some reason, stop. that's when she gets grabbed by one of the aliens and is taken on a street, and i just stand there and watch.
    Well as i've said we talked quite some time about this and i could only draw my own conclusion that we tend to have dreams and especially nightmares about situations or things that we fear, i for one have always been terrified of seeing an alien life form and i thing i'd rather slit my own throat rather than seeing an alien, i'm also very afraid of the possibility that i might lose my friend, since we're in the final year of high school and we chose different universities. i tend to dream every night, but as for nightmares this is the only one i have, with variations, like i'm dressed differently, or the weather changes, most of my other dreams are just random images linked together, which make some sense, and are as clear as spring water while i sleep, but i forget everything about them once i wake up.
    damn, how do i always end up writing novels instead of posts?
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
    Do you think about me now and then?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information