AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Rasengan or Chidori "NOT A VERSUS THREAD!""

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

Default Rasengan or Chidori "NOT A VERSUS THREAD!""

Ok my little brother brought up a question to me which I couldnt answer or rather I dont know the answer to it. Which is stronger the rasengan or the chidori? Yeah I know I saw the episode with the whole water tank incedent thingy but Im still not sure myself which of the two are stronger and i cant seem to find any fact backing which one is stonger, so anyone who know please tell me. Oh and please dont post anything saying this or that just own or is better please back up your reasons.

Mod Edit: I'm going to allow this thread, but please follow the above line highlighted in red. If you do not, your post will be deleted, and if many people are not following this rule, the thread will be closed.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 04-26-2008 at 04:02 PM.

Senior Member sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 07:51 AM
    Threads

the fact that the rasengan is like a wind manipulation and chidori a lighting manipulation, the wind will always win, i think

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The Chidori: Is an electric type attack, used for piercing. It will stab into the opponent, slicing into them. It has the downside of being a straight forward attack, meaning the user normally cannot dodge, block, or defend themselves once they've initiated the attack. Having the Sharingan is a great assistance to this, since it assists in reading the movements of others, allowing a Sharingan user to use the jutsu more effectively, giving them enough time to dodge or block. Keep in mind that if the user does not have a Sharingan, as most shinobi do not, the attack will render them defenseless. It also takes up a considerable amount of chakra, a good deal of which goes to waste, in order to keep the lightening flowing out of one's hand. This is why the amount of times it can be used in one day is limited.

The Rasengan: Is a wind type attack, used for creating extreme pressure on an opponent, sending chakra into them, and blowing it apart, most noted will be a burst of chakra behind where the Rasengan impacts. It, like the Chidori, is a head on attack, leaving the user no defenses, assuming they do not have a Sharingan. The only user of this we know of with a Sharingan is Hatake Kakashi. This is why as Naruto uses it, he will often miss, or be countered. It is very chakra conservative, since all the chakra used is contained in a small whirling ball, though it does require a great deal of chakra in order to pressurize it inside of the small ball. This is why it will exhaust the user after several uses.

I'd say the Rasengan.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

~*The coldest story*~ Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2010 09:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kimora

Thumbs up

Wouldn't the Rasengan be more powerfull, considering the fact that
    it was used by nun-other than one of the Hokages?
    (Can't remeber which one... )
    And yeah, I know the Lightning Blade/Chidori/Raikiri got it's name from someone slicing a lightning bolt with it. ~ Yes, very cool! ~
    But still! The Rasengan was used by a Hokage!
    Last edited by Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara; 04-26-2008 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Sorry... T_T
    I built a wall... not to block anyone out, but to see
    who will ever love me enough.... to climb over it.

Senior Member gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 09:25 PM
    Threads

i would say the rasengan as it is able to be infused with an element and the chidori is not (so far...)

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by gangman5 View Post
    i would say the rasengan as it is able to be infused with an element and the chidori is not (so far...)
    The Chidori doesn't have to be infused with an element. It is already an elemental jutsu.

Junior Member sasukesai is just really nice sasukesai is just really nice sasukesai is just really nice sasukesai is just really nice sasukesai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2008 11:41 AM
    Threads

i think the chidori is the strongest because on episode 134, sasuke won after he used the chidori, hehe tell me if this doesnt make any sense lol

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by sasukesai View Post
    i think the chidori is the strongest because on episode 134, sasuke won after he used the chidori, hehe tell me if this doesnt make any sense lol
    Naruto had just fought run a long distance after Sasuke, and was tired from his fight against Kimimaro. Naruto had also been using one of his tailed forms, which does severe damage to his body. Also make note that Naruto is shorter than Sasuke, and thus has less reach, meaning Sasuke could make a deeper connection than Naruto could, seeing as their attacks were based upon the reach of their arms.

So, I'm telling you your arguement doesn't make any sense.

Member Darkcloud90 is infamous around these parts Darkcloud90 is infamous around these parts Darkcloud90 is infamous around these parts Darkcloud90 is infamous around these parts Darkcloud90's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2008 03:45 PM
    Threads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sasukesai View Post
    on that note,
    naruto did not want to kill sasuke.
    he just wanted to take him back with as little injury as possible.
    he never inteded to kill him.
    sasuke on the other hand, was full of killing intent.
    he tried to use chidori on naruto's heart, but he failed because naruto moved in time.

for the chidori or rasengan debate, chidori's strength is focused in one area of the body when it hits.
    rasengan hits, then it spreads the damage all over the body.
    so the strength depends on the situation you are in.
    come at me with full force.

Closed Thread

Thread Information