AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: do u like my sig

Junior Member Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2008 06:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink do u like my sig

My signature is about ayame and shigure

Last edited by FlashD; 05-06-2008 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Post the sig in the actual thread!
    Such a ayame, Shigure and Itachi fan

sankunchansamasenpai Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2013 11:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Look, considering the fact that you're a new member...umm...

I don't think this thread is even supposed to be here. I guess a mod might come along and delete it, unless you make sigs and want to display them here and get some healthy criticism.

Anyway, it's a cute sig ^_^

Collab with Unli~ Isn't he awesome??

deviantART | Tumblr | IntuitionGFX | iGFX on dA

SOS Fox McCloud Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2010 03:36 PM
    Threads

...-_-;; You're kidding right? Did you forget to embed it with the URL capabilities from host sites or attachments from the image host? *Points at ImageHost on Animeforum* that's where standard KB and 510 or 120 standard dimensions. That'll help it upload the certain capabilities.

If you need any help with imaging hosting ItachiUchiha95, I would be gladly to help you on the embeddings to show off your signatures, and or avatars.

King Boredom~ Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2011 11:40 AM
    Threads

was that really necessary? ><

Sig by me

King Boredom~ Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

you're the most pathetic person I've ever met that's for sure...

Sig by me

the lone samuri Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2009 05:41 PM
    Threads

wow jimbow i think this guy maybe the most pathetic guy who ever lived

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Leon_01 View Post
    wow jimbow i think this guy maybe the most pathetic guy who ever lived
    now I don't think so, now I know for sure

Sig by me

the lone samuri Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok now why dosent a admin do something lol

Junior Member Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

DUDE STOP! i know how to post a pic anyway. But arigato.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

any way i think its really good i wanna know how to get a sig lol

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol,, this really has got to be deleted and he's got te be banned ><

-EDIT-
    I can make you one if you want,, If you like mine off course :P

Sig by me

sankunchansamasenpai Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2013 11:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Don't worry...
    the admins/mods would probably clear up this mess. Soon as they see it. And that might include this whole thread. It's not really needed here.

Also,that person up there already got a lot of badrep and he's going to get more.

Collab with Unli~ Isn't he awesome??

deviantART | Tumblr | IntuitionGFX | iGFX on dA

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sure if you can help me make one that will be awsome

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sure if you can help me make one that will be awsome
    do I gotta help make you one or make one for ya??
    if you want me to make you one pm me anyting you want in it,, if you want me to help,,, well,,, just pm me anyway :P

Sig by me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

he could hack u

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

who could hack who?

Sig by me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

what do you mean hack????

*edit*
    oh ya jimbow lol i for got to say like on the sig put like i dunno "i will protect the one i love " or something lol and thanks jimbow
    Last edited by Shuuchishin; 05-07-2008 at 02:06 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

what do you mean hack????

*edit*
    oh ya jimbow lol i for got to say like on the sig put like i dunno "i will protect the one i love " or something lol and thanks jimbow

k, I'll write it down so I won't forget :P

Sig by me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbow View Post
    who could hack who?
    U mightt hack Leon. Giving a signature. That is considered as hacking. You could type the instructions

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Itachiuchiha95, one, it is very hard to encript a hacking sequence on an IMAGE. Most hacks are executable programs in which if the user was to execute the program, THEN the hacking program would be put into function.
    Two, AF has a bit of a hacking prevention system. And also, a picture that would have a hacking sequence would be a bit bigger than it normally would be unless it is a very LARGE picture.
    Three, when in the world did giving signatures ever become considered as HACKING?! If you look around, there are signature requests everywhere and there are so many people who have signatures made by others. Even look at Serated. He has four on CURRENTLY.

So other than that... (completely ignoring the NOOB), your signature is significantly small. I would not even consider it a signature. More rather as an icon. Most signature sizes are around 300x90 to about 550x150. Make a signature about that size.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

aww come on she was just saying dont need to shoot her down for it this is suppoed to be a site for healthy critasium (sorry for bad spelling)not flaming some one whos new

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I wasn't exactly flaming anyone. I was pointing out how hacking normally works. I normally don't flame anyway. Unless, of course there's someone like Smeno.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well i know that just you dident have to be so rude about it i mean come on

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I wasn't exactly flaming anyone. I was pointing out how hacking normally works. I normally don't flame anyway. Unless, of course there's someone like Smeno.
    Or JapanLovah [/justthrowingthatoutthere]

But anyways, sticking to that topic, your sig is not really a sig. I don't even think you made it. The quality is bad, so it would definitely need to be sharpened. And other than that, I doubt I should be posting here.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol well its a sig all the same but not a good one cuz its beginner even though i shoudent be talking O.o;

Closed Thread

Thread Information