AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: MaruDashi's understanding of rude words.

Banned Forum / Chat Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 12:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default MaruDashi's understanding of rude words.

So there was duplicate a birthday thread, it had total 3~5 posters .. I replied with a post like this :

"Blind much?"

And a link to the original thread.

Now our moderator MaruDashi deletes my post and closes the thread while also pointing to the original thread.

Alright, I decide to give him negative reputatior for the deed, and y'know what? That [insert a bad word here] gives me bad reputation back and says my post was "rude".

So what the [F]?

When someone posts a duplicate birthday thread to someone, while the original thread is 3 - threads below, my comment "Blind much?" Is rude and deserves to be deleted?

Yes - I'm going to [B] about every issue I'm having with the moderators here. Why? Because I don't like their actions at all.
    The only ones whom I respect now are Administrators. Period.

Because if the the rules were actually this strict, then most of the posts should be deleted just like that, but they aren't.
    So stop doing it or do it to everyone.
    The breathing of the ancient ones are seldom felt
    I alone have torn their dreams apart.

Senior Member Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2016 09:10 AM
    Threads

i made that thread and i did not see the original even with it 3 threads down :S
    thatīs my fault i admite of course

but you are right on your point of view
    you werenīt rude on your post

and there are another two birthday threads for the same member and one of them is duplicate

(Donīt take this to the wrong direction) I think Mods should treat equally everyone and if they are strict to someone should be strict to everybody
    i think this is a general rule

but, Chaos Proxy donīt be so mad with MaruDashi, itīs not a good reaction, as a Moderator she did her job

the best thing to do is keep going and post
    Last edited by Kobarokawa-San; 04-25-2008 at 04:38 PM.
    The Supreme Ruler
    of The Whole
    Universe

Banned Forum / Chat Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually I doubt I'll ever be active on this site again, maybe I'll check in sometimes.

Why?

Because all the "allowed" threads are like "Do you like this?" or "What do you think about this" .. everyone posts in it, nobody cares what anyone else posts. Or some birthday threads.

Disucssions are usually closed for some x - reason, every other forum section is quiet.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

If you have a problem with me, then take it up with me via pm. Dont whine about it in the forum.

And I do take "blind much" as being very rude. There are much nicer ways of pointing out that theres already a thread for that topic. YOU are not a moderator. There is no need for YOU to point that kinda stuff out.

Now dont complain about a bad rep I gave you when you gave me one first for doing my job. I deleted your post because I [the moderator] found it rude. Normally I accompany posts I delete with a bad rep, but I didnt. You have one now. Leave it at that.

I am also not a "him" for the record.

And Im really not sure what you expect to accomplish by posting this thread and censoring profanity here and there. You just digging yourself in further than what you starting off with by breaking even more rules.

So, I guess have fun with that. If you actually have anything else to complain about me, either pm me or one of the administrators. Leave personal squabbles out of the forum.
    Last edited by Ωmega; 04-25-2008 at 04:48 PM. Reason: because my point was lost

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No, I'm having an issue with the site staff, as she did something what isn't acceptable.
    So I'll whine as much as I want to about your action(s) as a moderator.

Sure you may say it isn't my job, but I still can do it as much as I want as long as I'm not breaking any of the rules, and the reason why I post messages like these are to stop new people posting in the thread when a moderator won't close it.

So the right action for you to do would have been just closing the topic, that's it.
    And .. heh, profanity you say? Not every word starting with an "F" or "B" isn't a profanity, so no again - I didn't break any of the rules with my first post in this thread.

For ending it isn't a personal "squabble". I'm just reporting an issue I see with the member of staff.

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I guess you have a tendency to point out every little thing with the site staff. Jeez, get off their backs, man. You aren't going to agree with everything they do all the time. Get over it.

They do their best to keep this site going without anything breaking the rules, but they aren't robots who are perfect, they are human.

Also, in your first post, that can be considered censoring. If you aren't censoring the word, type the WHOLE THING.

Duh.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Maybe the "F" was referring to a word "ferry? "Furry?" "Funk"? Whatever begins with "F".
    Same story with the letter "B". If I were to censor them like they usually are then I'd prolly have another infraction about it.

And yes, I will point out your mistakes til you work like you should. As I said, only Administrators have my respect so as long as I'm not breaking any of the rules I'll whine.
    [Most of the moderators have been in this forum for years .. they are allowed to do such mistakes? Or mistakes at all?]

Member Zelly has a reputation beyond repute Zelly has a reputation beyond repute Zelly has a reputation beyond repute Zelly has a reputation beyond repute Zelly has a reputation beyond repute Zelly has a reputation beyond repute Zelly has a reputation beyond repute Zelly has a reputation beyond repute Zelly has a reputation beyond repute Zelly has a reputation beyond repute Zelly has a reputation beyond repute Zelly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2008 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: RUkiddingme?

Probably going to get banned for this but: Chaos: Try *************.

Otherwise. Yeah, I find the moderation on this forum a bit annoying. But I accept that as MY problem. The threads are dull and uninteresting. The only reason I come is for the chatbox, on which there are several interesting people.

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

First, this thread itself doesn't really belong here, especially considering how rude you are being.

Second, you gave a moderator a bad rep for doing their job, and that is generally either a bad rep from me, or a suspension of your account for a week, as I don't hold with people doing that sort of thing. So the bad rep from me is why you are that far in the red now.

This goes for EVERYONE. I see that someone bad repped a moderator for doing their job, expect to lose your reputation completely.

Third, you are breaking the rules in this thread by swearing. Maru is well within her job to decide what is and isn't rude in a given thread, and to close/delete posts at her discretion. Thats what moderators are supposed to do, and since this entire thread is because you disagree with her deleting your post, (which was rude, one can be rude without being profane, the two are neither mutually exclusive nor inclusive), there is nothing to be accomplished here.

So to sum up, there was a duplicate thread. You made a rude comment in it ("Blind much?"). Maru came in, deleted your comment, and closed the thread, pointing to the original. Then you bad repped Maru, and made this thread, swearing, but censoring yourself.

I don't see a problem here.

[Edit: Ah, and Zelly, yes, you are right. Posting some advertising and saying that you expect to be banned for it, will lead me to satisfy your expectations]

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

Chaos Proxy, you must understand that MaruDashi is only doing her job as a site moderator. I know that she is an understanding and decent person from a PM conversation we had just yesterday. This is just what she has to do for Cautions and such.

Also understand that I am not taking any sides in this, I'm simply just stating my thoughts.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Though I don't care about the reputation, what makes you think I sweared? I already stated those single letters can mean ANYTHING and aren't used as "censor" anywhere. Face it, you want them to be censored swearing words.

Though I'm still a little disturbed how you defend her right about my "Blind much?" comment. You know it isn't rude, so does everyone else.
    Even if you were acting childish and sayng it's a rude comment, you can't deny I had a good reason for it.

I'm already thinking about contacting some .. Turkish y'know what groups since this site uses old vB 3.6.4 version. :]

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

Yeah, and hacking threats are a good idea. Good bye.

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

0_0!

Holy Crap! You Killed Him!!? I know you didn't really have a choice though, threatening to hack wasn't really a good idea, especially to the site Administrator..

Farwell, Chaos Proxy.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 02:19 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Amray View Post
    0_0!

Holy Crap! You Killed Him!!? I know you didn't really have a choice though, threatening to hack wasn't really a good idea, especially to the site Administrator..

Farwell, Chaos Proxy.
    Its just part of being in a forum, you will disagree with people, and seeing that mods are people you will disagree with them.
    But if you do have a problem with one, well maybe tell it to another mod.
    but at least be reasonable. About it, at some point you will more than likely "duke" it out with a mod, but be adult about it, because they are (or try).

Also can he just make another user name?
    [my stuff] I make my sigs.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I believe he can, unless he was IP banned, but there's ways around it. I don't think he would though, and if he did, he'd probably just get banned again.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Wish I could be here more.. (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2015 06:39 PM
    Threads

I dont see the big deal about it. Just get over it. I got bad repped by Princess Ai just becuz my sig was old and it sucked, and I didnt like that either, but I didn't make a bid deal about it. ITS JUST REP!!! WHO CARES!!! Even if Maru deleted your post, DONT MAKE A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT!!!
    I'm (_YvOnSo_), aka Von. You can call me either.
    I'm back!

If you play, message me your username.

(_YvOnSo_)'s Artwork
    Check out some of my work!

Closed Thread

Thread Information