AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Ichigo,Cute?

Senior Member mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 02:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

he's..irie kinda cute yeah i think ^^
    as soon as you trust yourself you will know how to live.........................

Senior Member inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2011 10:34 AM
    Threads

he looks, okay.. that's all i can say..
    MOVE ON. DO SOMETHING BETTER.

Member BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 01:32 AM
    Pittsburgh, PA always either hanging in Mt. Washington or Lawrenceville ;)
    Threads

Don't worry, HimiTama, I'm right there next to you to defend Bleach and Ichi! I don't think theres anything wrong with being a fangirl. We're young, we have crushes, so what's wrong with that?! Seriously...
    I've got Zangetsu with me and I'm here to defend the Bleach title, along with Ichi and Tite Kubo, of course!
    All this time, these twelve thousand years, I know Aishiteru
    Eight thousand years from the time that
    I've met you my love grows strong than ever before
    Words can't say of this time I've been waiting to share my love with you
    I'd give you my life, I would give you the world to see you smiling everyday
    One hundred million and two thousand years from now Aishiteru
    I want you to know since you came in my life every day, every night you give light into the darkest skies
    "Sousei no Aquarion" AKINO

Christine Daae's Fangirl Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 02:33 PM
    Back in FL, missing NYC, but not the cold!
    Threads

Exactly! Besides, everyone is a fangirl (ok I'm talkin about females right now so don't be offended is your male) of something!
    MY OLD USER IS AKANE YOKUTSU!
    Wishing I could here your voice again...
    Knowing that I never would.
    Dreaming of you won't help me to do, all that you dreamed I could!
    -Christine Daae (2004 film adaption of TPOTO)
    To my "angels of music", John Cudia, Emmy Rossum, and my best friend. You inspired me to improve my voice and helped me accomplish things I thought I never would! Thank you!

Senior Member Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Kunai Katana
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rEikAbLeU View Post
    well i could see that he is cute, though he maybe much better if he is a little more, i can't think of the right word, i dont know, silent, he always shouts... i find that irritating... LOL!
    yeah i find that irritating sometimes. Sometimes only. It's doesn't change his looks though. I'm sure everyone would agree.

Illusionists

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread Information