AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Ichigo,Cute?

chérir-- kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2009 12:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Why is this thread still open? Honestly.

Ichigo is an animated drawing. Nothing more really.
    Last edited by kaori_tenshi; 12-22-2008 at 01:40 PM.

A very beautiful set made by KP ^_^.I love you so much!
    Thank you Lawlietth <3 I love it

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kaori_tenshi View Post
    Why is this thread still open? Honestly.

Ichigo is an animated drawing. Nothing more really.
    Someone else agrees with me that fangirls are delusional. Sweet.

The fangirl's mere existence bends reality. They belong with the piles of bones in the dirt.

Lady Shaorin's Soulmate Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Enterprise NCC 1701-B
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    For the first, cute and hot are not the same thing

actually, they are. that is, of course, if you happen to be attracted to cuteness. in my experience, there are generally two camps of thought; Cuteness="Hot" and Sluttiness="Hot" stastisically, the traditional american ideal of the attractive girl usually at the very least borders on that of the cheap floozy, whilst the traditional japanese ideal usually errs the direct opposite, towards adorable innocence. i am no professor, thus i cannot begin to imagine why those two countries evolved in such wildly different directions, but, nevertheless, being an ameican citizen, i personally fully understand and deeply appreciate the japanese point of view. the american one, however, is the one i'll NEVER even begin to understand. quite honestly, it makes me quite sick...
    Last edited by Tasuke; 12-22-2008 at 02:18 PM.
    ♥Mikuru Asahina's Soulmate♥

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikuru_Asahina

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Master Tasuke View Post
    actually, they are. that is, of course, if you happen to be attracted to cuteness. in my experience, there are generally two camps of thought; Cuteness="Hot" and Sluttiness="Hot" stastisically, the traditional american ideal of the attractive girl usually at the very least borders on that of the cheap floozy, whilst the traditional japanese ideal usually errs the direct opposite, towards adorable innocence. i am no professor, thus i cannot begin to imagine why those two countries evolved in such wildly different directions, but, nevertheless, being an ameican citizen, i personally fully understand and deeply appreciate the japanese point of view. the american one, however, is the one i'll NEVER even begin to understand. quite honestly, it makes me sick...
    I don't really differentiate between the two but anime character are not hot. Shame on all these women for thinking so.

The GazettE HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2009 06:26 PM
    Threads

Wow....this thread isn't really fun anymore, I miss trying to defend Ichigo XDDDDDD it was fun but oh well ^^
    I still think Ichigo is the best guy in Bleach ever!!!!!!!
    All Fangirls Should Know What I'm Thinking
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    OH! How I Wish

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HimiTama View Post
    Wow....this thread isn't really fun anymore, I miss trying to defend Ichigo XDDDDDD it was fun but oh well ^^
    I still think Ichigo is the best guy in Bleach ever!!!!!!!
    Are you Ichiho #1?

You sound like it. XD

The GazettE HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    Are you Ichiho #1?

You sound like it. XD
    Yes I am XDDD it's fun argueing (sp?) with all the people who are out there to get him XDDD
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    OH! How I Wish

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes I am XDDD it's fun argueing (sp?) with all the people who are out there to get him XDDD
    As long as you acknowledge the fact that you are one. It's not just you though. Every other fangirl here is part of the Ichiho fanbase.

I'm just out there to get the animators of such a crap series. They probably sat on the toilet to come up with this series.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As long as you acknowledge the fact that you are one. It's not just you though. Every other fangirl here is part of the Ichiho fanbase.

I'm just out there to get the animators of such a crap series. They probably sat on the toilet to come up with this series.
    Nuh uh....well I don't know about the people who made the anime series, but Tite Kibo is amazing! I like Bleach cause in it the main characters actually come close to losing, in pretty much everyother anime, the main characters fight the enemy and beat them with almost no hassel.....so that's why I will defend Bleach, Tite Kibo, and Ichigo Kurosaki with everything I have! *raises fist in determination*
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    OH! How I Wish

Lady Shaorin's Soulmate Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't really differentiate between the two but anime character are not hot. Shame on all these women for thinking so.

i apologize. im not a NARUTO fan. in fact, i truly don't know the first thing at all about the series. as such, i quite natually took this "Ichigo" fellow to be a girl. what with such a feminine name and all. honestly, "Strawberry" is a name i've only ever heard on a female Anime character, and for good reason, too. after all, the way i see it, naming a guy "Ichigo" is, IMO, tantamount to to naming a male "Momoko" or "Annabelle" i, for one, have had QUITE ENOUGH of the 21st century fixation with Gender Bending, thankyouverymuch...
    Last edited by Tasuke; 12-22-2008 at 02:46 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i apologize. im not a NARUTO fan, in fact, i don't know the first thing about the series. as such, i quite natually took this "Ichigo" fellow to be a girl. what with such a feminine name and all. honestly, "Strawberry" is a name i've only ever heard on a female Anime character, and for good reason, too. after all, the way i see it, naming a guy "Ichigo" is, IMO, tantamount to to naming a male "Momoko" or "Annabelle" i, for one, have had QUITE ENOUGH of Gender Bending in all of it's forms, thankyouverymuch...
    I kinda agree with you on the "Strawberry" thing, but in the anime (and manga) it states that Ichigo is split into two kanji, as Strawberry is written "苺", Ichigo's name is written as "一語" which is split up into "ichi" as number one and "go" as in guardian, so if you put it together, "Ichigo" means number one protecter or guardian, and personally me, I think how he gets bugged about it a few times in the series is cute^^
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    OH! How I Wish

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nuh uh....well I don't know about the people who made the anime series, but Tite Kibo is amazing! I like Bleach cause in it the main characters actually come close to losing, in pretty much everyother anime, the main characters fight the enemy and beat them with almost no hassel.....so that's why I will defend Bleach, Tite Kibo, and Ichigo Kurosaki with everything I have! *raises fist in determination*
    Hmmm, let's see.

Characters coming close to losing but then pulling through in the end.

-Negi Springfield's class during the dodgeball match with the upperclassmen.
    -Plenty of DBZ fights
    -Kintaro Oe from Golden Boy. In a different aspect, this is regarding a part-time job.
    -Onizuka from GTO regarding his class degrading him in the beginning. He one-by-one teaches them a lesson.
    -Ikkou from Amaenaideyo awakens when the group is in serious danger (despite the fact he becomes a lecherous monk on the rebound)

Some of these are more entertaining than Bleach. By that, I mean I hated DBZ. It proves a point though. It proves that Bleach didn't come up with that concept first of pulling through on the verge of losing the fight. That and your statement was false. It just got shot down like a plane taking a hit from a Saar 5 Anti-Air Missile Corvette.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmmm, let's see.

Characters coming close to losing but then pulling through in the end.

-Negi Springfield's class during the dodgeball match with the upperclassmen.
    -Plenty of DBZ fights
    -Kintaro Oe from Golden Boy. In a different aspect, this is regarding a part-time job.
    -Onizuka from GTO regarding his class degrading him in the beginning. He one-by-one teaches them a lesson.
    -Ikkou from Amaenaideyo awakens when the group is in serious danger (despite the fact he becomes a lecherous monk on the rebound)

Some of these are more entertaining than Bleach. By that, I mean I hated DBZ. It proves a point though. It proves that Bleach didn't come up with that concept first of pulling through on the verge of losing the fight. That and your statement was false. It just got shot down like a plane taking a hit from a Saar 5 Anti-Air Missile Corvette.

Well I know that Bleach wasn't the first, but personally me I don't think there are many anime like that, and what do you mean my statement was false??? I think I'm being stupid right now, but oh well XP
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    OH! How I Wish

Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I kinda agree with you on the "Strawberry" thing, but in the anime (and manga) it states that Ichigo is split into two kanji, as Strawberry is written "苺", Ichigo's name is written as "一語" which is split up into "ichi" as number one and "go" as in guardian, so if you put it together, "Ichigo" means number one protecter or guardian, and personally me, I think how he gets bugged about it a few times in the series is cute^^

okay, thank you for enlightening me!

Captain No Pants Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2014 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes. Why would you like anyone except Lord Sesshomaru? And his lips are way too pointy.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well I know that Bleach wasn't the first, but personally me I don't think there are many anime like that, and what do you mean my statement was false??? I think I'm being stupid right now, but oh well XP
    This make any sense?

...pretty much everyother anime, the main characters fight the enemy and beat them with almost no hassel...
    False in a couple ways. I listed those references as examples that prove you wrong.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

okay, thank you for enlightening me!
    LoLz, I'm hopeing you weren't being sarcastic, but anyways, your welcome^^
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    OH! How I Wish

Member IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo has a reputation beyond repute IchIiGo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2009 06:13 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: give me a break

hmmm . i am male . but i'd say he is handsome

That's so Coooooooool
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

Ningen Nante _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2009 07:33 PM
    Threads

I don't find male characters cute, but I'd at least go as far as to say he is not 'ugly'.

Anyways, I'm posting in this topic to intellectually debate Lord Rant's statements.

Let's start. I'll use this quote, he pretty much says the same thing in all of his posts but this one works.

Why'd you even make this thread? Why do people delude themselves into thinking a piece of animation is hot? They might as well be locked up in a mental institute for their delusions.
    So what about people who think Ichigo is strong? He survived a sword in the heart from Kenpachi.

Your argument then would be, "He can't be strong, he is not real, he is animated."

So you use the word "delusion". For someone to be deluding themselves, they would have to believe Ichigo could exist in this world.

His strength is not a delusion, it is an Illusion.
    Illusion; "
    a perception, as of visual stimuli (optical illusion), that represents what is perceived in a way different from the way it is in reality."

In the anime, Ichigo is strong, in reality, he does not even exist.

Most (if not all) fangirls know anime characters are not real, but they are still able to see and be attracted to these characters, which is completely normal, SEE AESTHETIC EMOTIONS

They are not seeing ink on paper, nor are they attracted to the movement of pixels, it's the illustration of a human being. It's also normal to be attracted to humans. Whether painted, sculpted, or described with mere words.

Also, a video for your "education":
    +
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Now that that is taken care of, I'd like to address one final thing.

You say "Fangirls ruin anime". Which is, quite frankly, the most ridiculous thing. Sure, they sound very annoying when they're talking about thinking how "hawt" an anime character is, but the more obvious, and more mature way to handle a nuisance SUCH AS THIS, would be ignoring and avoiding them. Coming into THEIR topic repeatedly trying to prove a point?

Makes me wonder, who is REALLY the obsessed person here?
    Last edited by _Freddie_; 01-23-2009 at 04:40 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    I don't find male characters cute, but I'd at least go as far as to say he is not 'ugly'.

Anyways, I'm posting in this topic to intellectually debate Lord Rant's statements.

Let's start. I'll use this quote, he pretty much says the same thing in all of his posts but this one works.

So what about people who think Ichigo is strong? He survived a sword in the heart from Kenpachi.

Your argument then would be, "He can't be strong, he is not real, he is animated."

So you use the word "delusion". For someone to be deluding themselves, they would have to believe Ichigo could exist in this world.

His strength is not a delusion, it is an Illusion.
    Illusion; "a perception, as of visual stimuli (optical illusion), that represents what is perceived in a way different from the way it is in reality."

In the anime, Ichigo is strong, in reality, he does not even exist.

Most (if not all) fangirls know anime characters are not real, but they are still able to see and be attracted to these characters, which is completely normal, SEE AESTHETIC EMOTIONS

They are not seeing ink on paper, nor are they attracted to the movement of pixels, it's the illustration of a human being. It's also normal to be attracted to humans. Whether painted, sculpted, or described with mere words.

Also, a video for your "education":
    +
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Now that that is taken care of, I'd like to address one final thing.

You say "Fangirls ruin anime". Which is, quite frankly, the most ridiculous thing. Sure, they sound very annoying when they're talking about thinking how "hawt" an anime character is, but the more obvious, and more mature way to handle a nuisance SUCH AS THIS, would be ignoring and avoiding them. Coming into THEIR topic repeatedly trying to prove a point?

Makes me wonder, who is REALLY the obsessed person here?
    Wow...I must say, you rule!!! *thumbs up*
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    OH! How I Wish

AF's moxy foxy furry gal vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2009 06:12 PM
    on the ragged edge of world i'll roam and the home of the wolf will be my home...
    Threads

i gues hes cute...>.>......but GIVE ME TATSUKI!!!! <3
    im a proud furry =3 you dun like it? kiss muh furry but!! D:<

--my wolf pack-

*is under construction*

Member BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 01:32 AM
    Pittsburgh, PA always either hanging in Mt. Washington or Lawrenceville ;)
    Threads

Wink Ichigo, Cute?

OMG HES FREAKN SEXY!!! I LUV HIM...SO MUCH! IVE LUVED HIM FOR OVR 3 YEARS NOW! in my opinion, no anime dude is cuter, but of course, evry1 has their own opinion of things n dats mine...u call my luv 4 him an obsession, but I'll accept wat u call it. N yes he is beyond cute...he dnt kno how cute he rlly is...
    Last edited by BleachHime; 02-06-2009 at 08:32 PM.
    All this time, these twelve thousand years, I know Aishiteru
    Eight thousand years from the time that
    I've met you my love grows strong than ever before
    Words can't say of this time I've been waiting to share my love with you
    I'd give you my life, I would give you the world to see you smiling everyday
    One hundred million and two thousand years from now Aishiteru
    I want you to know since you came in my life every day, every night you give light into the darkest skies
    "Sousei no Aquarion" AKINO

Christine Daae's Fangirl Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 02:33 PM
    Back in FL, missing NYC, but not the cold!
    Threads

Someone else agrees with me that fangirls are delusional. Sweet.

The fangirl's mere existence bends reality. They belong with the piles of bones in the dirt.
    Yeah thank for making me feel better (sarcastic)! But I'm not trying to be mean. Sorry. Yes I know that he's only part of an animated series but, I too am one of those fan girls! And I can't resist the series, it's too paiful for me!

But I sorta do think.................. do I have to say the rest? I feel embarrased and awkward!~Nya!! >////<
    Last edited by Shion Sonozaki; 02-09-2009 at 06:16 PM.
    MY OLD USER IS AKANE YOKUTSU!
    Wishing I could here your voice again...
    Knowing that I never would.
    Dreaming of you won't help me to do, all that you dreamed I could!
    -Christine Daae (2004 film adaption of TPOTO)
    To my "angels of music", John Cudia, Emmy Rossum, and my best friend. You inspired me to improve my voice and helped me accomplish things I thought I never would! Thank you!

Junior Member OsakaSun94 is on a distinguished road OsakaSun94's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2009 05:22 PM
    Threads

OMGOSHNESS BLEACHHIME! HOW COULD YOU! (you sure know how to express your love for someone fictional, then again, I can't never argue with that) oh wow...
    Me put on me shoes before me sockz!!

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

If i was gay it would probably be a maybe there is hotter.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information