AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Samurai Deeper Kyo

Junior Member Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2008 07:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Samurai Deeper Kyo

Alright i need your opinion on this show. From the reviews I've read and from my perspective it looks just terrible.

But what do you think of it?

Senior Member vally has a reputation beyond repute vally has a reputation beyond repute vally has a reputation beyond repute vally has a reputation beyond repute vally has a reputation beyond repute vally has a reputation beyond repute vally has a reputation beyond repute vally has a reputation beyond repute vally has a reputation beyond repute vally has a reputation beyond repute vally has a reputation beyond repute vally's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2008 03:07 PM
    Threads

uh...It's not that good. I only watched that anime out of extreme boredom. The story is a bit complicating U_U

Member Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma has a reputation beyond repute Yujiro Hanma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2008 09:25 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zorba View Post
    Alright i need your opinion on this show. From the reviews I've read and from my perspective it looks just terrible.

But what do you think of it?
    I read the manga first, and the manga is much better. The anime is an ok time killer, not horrible, but I never watched it again after finishing it.

"Giv
    en enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result."

Member sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 12:43 PM
    Threads

Awful, I was watching this anime just for the sake of watching anime and coudn't even handle it, you want samuria look to Kenshin or other shows, but for your safety DONT WATCH THIS SHOW
    You hate the fact that your powerless to stop me, that your completely outmatched. Well imagine feeling that way all the time like the people of this planet do. Fools how do you think my master gohan felt when you ganged up on him in the rain and he had no way out. Well Know it's your turn I hope you enjoy it.

Junior Member Saiya6Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Saiya6Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Saiya6Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Saiya6Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Saiya6Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Saiya6Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Saiya6Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Saiya6Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Saiya6Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Saiya6Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Saiya6Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Saiya6Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 03:24 PM
    Threads

The anime sucks compared to the manga!!! The storyline is different, characters are different, and much shorter. The manga in japan went to volume 32. In the US its up to 29. I love the manga. Everything is more in depth and the characters great. The only thing is the manga storyline is kinda complicated and u get lost sometimes. But absolutely the manga is way way way better than the manga!!!!
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 05-26-2008 at 12:21 AM. Reason: language
    ~*White Wolf Saiya Sakamoto*~

Senior Member queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2010 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saiya6Wolf View Post
    The anime sucks compared to the manga!!! The storyline is different, characters are different, and much shorter. The manga in japan went to volume 32. In the US its up to 29. I love the manga. Everything is more in depth and the characters great. The only thing is the manga storyline is kinda complicated and u get lost sometimes. But absolutely the manga is way way way better than the manga!!!!
    Really? That much better? Maybe I might try the manga, although I'm not one who really reads manga or comics. But I enjoyed the anime series and wouldn't tell someone not to watch it.

Junior Member nekoniki has a spectacular aura about nekoniki has a spectacular aura about nekoniki has a spectacular aura about nekoniki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2008 10:41 AM
    Threads

I thought that the manga was waaaaaay better than the anime. although i still liked the anime, they pretty much changed everything except for the characters. the manga had a pretty normal setting but when i watched the anime, people started turning into monsters and stuff. XD

Closed Thread

Thread Information