AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Layer Mask Tutorial

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 11:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Layer Mask Tutorial

Well, I tried my best in explaining and this is the result! :3

Basic, but i just figured out this goodness, so, Thank you Photoshop!

(just in case, PM/MSN/YM me if its not clear)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Layer Mask.png‎
Views:	172
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	20067  
    Over-saturating since '07

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 04:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I may say the Layer Mask is one of my favs in GFXing. So yes, I do think a little guide as yours is welcome to new users. It may create some astonishing effects.

Another way to do what you described is while adding some new layer over your picture and using the history brush. So on the part you so lovely brushed over you'll have it duplicated on another layer. Very useful.

But still- good one, Unli! Keep it up

Closed Thread

Thread Information