AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Didiarty--- new sketch

Member didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2008 06:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Didiarty--- new sketch

hello everyone ^^ i'm back again. I had been away for quite a while. Hopefully some still remember meeee T__T . Anyway i was busy trying to get into art college and now i did so i have free time to do art work yay!!! This is a newly fresh out of my sketch book for you pplz to enjoy.

I hope you like it -_- when i get started i went hardcore on shading...can't stop it lol Anyway i'm making a manga right now. I just want to know about how everyone think about what kind of a manga should i make? like shojo? sci-fi + romance? or something? anything? i just have this vision but can't combine it all together somehow. sigh i want to finish it but the story line is not done yet.
    so yea that is it 4 now ^^ those are all the drawing i pick out of my anime sketchbook. i probably going to upload some more later. thanks for follow up on my art work ^^ byebye

Senior Member sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 11:39 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ice cream

Wow..So unique^^

There so wonderfully drawn.Nice sketches^^

Currently watching:Clannad,H20 footprints in the sand,Shugo Chara!Soul Eater,Lucky star,Maburaho,Kamen No Maid guy,Elfen Lied

Senior Member Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2011 02:34 AM
    Threads

Very cool works. I love the eye and face expressions. The bodies are done nicely too. Its hard for me to pick just one paticular picture/drawing I like the most. You have a great talent. Dont ever give up on it. ;D

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

Awesome. Very talented hope to see more soon.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Your drawings are amazing! You have some very good talent and I also hope to see more of your drawings posted too! ^^

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Member didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks i'm woring on the manga right now ^^ i'll post it here soon

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

Didi... you're back <3

First of all... CONGRATS on getting into art college!!!!

the first, second and third are the most complete and the shading looks terrific.
    On the first one, his neck is a bit on the long side for me, but taking into account that he isn't actually human, or so it seems, I guess that it doesn't really matter.
    The second... I just love the cell shading (??). The background and his hair both look very very good... I wish to see a colored and completed version <3.
    The third... also looks fab... I love all the different bodyparts sticking out.. and the feeling that they are not all dead (except the guy on top, who obviously is alive xD), is what makes it look more dynamic... ALSO this one.... colour it <3 and ofcourse complete it :3
    Also I like the last one, all the different facial expressions, it looks really good.

I'll just leave my comments to the ones that appeal to me the most.

As for the manga... what I always see in your work is ... well something that looks alot like a world "after" a great catastrophe or war happened.
    Like ... "normal" human are in the minority and there are a lot of human/android warriors... Though I also see a bit of romance in it, because I have seen a few pieces, like the first here, that radiate love and a feeling of holding on to something loved.

That's just the idea I get when I see your stuff.. and it's really appealing..

So I would say a combination of sci-fi and romance... and to make it look good is going to be really difficult, though I know you can do it ;D

<33 Uru~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

aw uru thanks T___T i love your comment they're so detail! okay!!!
    i'll color it! T_____Targhhhh i'll color this damn thing for you!!!! it gonna takes sometime. i mean it -__- i will take a while. .......... and as of the manga it will have to be postpone b/c i'm coloring ^^ but yea! i thought so too. sci-fi romance is kinda kool .now i have to start finish writing the story line. The characters had already been made ^^ so far so good

Senior Member JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 01:42 AM
    Threads

Holy #$%^! How old did you say you were? Wow, this stuff is amazing! Really, really good! You've already made it into art collage? I'm still applying LOL, congratulations, (I know how tiresome it can get!). I really admire your skill, it's really very good! I've also been working on several manga's, so we have something in common!

Okay, I can't wait to see more! Check out my thread if you have time and let me know if I'm any good, since I am applying and stuff, LOL. Senpai....

Closed Thread

Thread Information