AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: El Cazador de la Bruja or simply "Madlax"

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default El Cazador de la Bruja or simply "Madlax"

Last month I asked my Japanese friend for some anime songs and he gave me some. He included a 10 minute medley of anime and videogame theme songs. The title is "Kumikyoku nikoniko douga". He included the music video of the song (but I was only able to view it last week). In the vid, I saw a girl wielding a gun so I became curious. Then he told me that the title of that anime is "Madlax". I searched for it and of course found it. It's the first installment of Bee Train's girls with guns trilogy, El Cazador de la Bruja being the last. So it's kinda connected. If you are watching El Cazador, Madlax aint far behind.

I have only watched one episode but I really liked it!

Anybody who has thoughts on this anime?
    Last edited by Souji Seta; 04-16-2008 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Saw Novastar's post, contained wrong information

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

I luv Irish+mac n'cheez NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2009 02:25 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: No Wii

Chrono:

Madlax and El Cazador De La Bruja are Two different series, They are a part of a trillogy done by Bee Train/Koishi Mashimo The Trillogy Goes like this

Noir
    Madlax
    El Cazador

Now, that being said? I own Both Noir and Madlax and can tell you? in my eyes, Madlax didn't do NEARLY as good a Job as Noir did, I haven't seen El Cazador yet? but out of the two of the three I have seen? Noir Far Surpases Madlax as the better series.

I only hope that El Cazador gets liscened soon so I can start watching it
    If Anyone has a question about the Anime Industry, be it "What to buy?" Or my opinion on a certain topic. Feel Free to IM Me.

Note: Please make it ledgible and readable before you send it(No Chatspeak please)

Note: Any Questions on "Where can I get things for free" or Piracy issues: Will be met with a Fist of an Angry God(Ignored)

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh yeah, I researched it after I read your post. I got the wrong idea! Ya see, I searched it on Veoh, I typed "Madlax episode 1" as the key words. And the title "El cazador de la Bruja" came up with the results. So I guess I was wrong, sorry about that. Only human afterall. I'll go edit my post.

I haven't seen Noir yet but I heard it's more realistic than Madlax. But still I do like this anime. I hope it does get licensed soon so many more would be able to watch it. Me, I'll just use my usual contacts to get it, but if it isn't released in Japan yet then well, I won't be able to get it.

Oh yeah, I'm gonna buy the DVDs of Madlax, I saw a picture of the box set and if I remember correctly, it lookes like an ammunition box. Interesting, I hope it also looks the same with the one released in Japan. The anime shop that I go to sells Japan releases. I don't know if they look different though in terms of design. One thing I do know though, my DVDs are all written in Japanese. Only some are not, like Bleach, title is western while the synopsis and cast is Japanese.
    Last edited by Souji Seta; 04-17-2008 at 12:52 AM.

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

Senior Member queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2010 02:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm watching Madlax at the moment. I like the show but I believe the same company did the dotHack series and I liked those better. Maybe I was just more interested in the storyline because I played the games.

Closed Thread

Thread Information