AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Nel

Junior Member Jehuty183 is infamous around these parts Jehuty183 is infamous around these parts Jehuty183 is infamous around these parts Jehuty183 is infamous around these parts Jehuty183 is infamous around these parts Jehuty183 is infamous around these parts Jehuty183's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2008 01:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Nel

I am just wondering if anyone knows what Nel looked like before #5 attack her and how that happened cause Nel was #3?

sorry if this has been posted

Member aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2008 10:11 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jehuty183 View Post
    I am just wondering if anyone knows what Nel looked like before #5 attack her and how that happened cause Nel was #3?

sorry if this has been posted

let me lend ya a hand
    nel is originally an adult and her real name is Neliel Tu Odershvank the 3rd rank espada that time....(nel is sooooooo hot )

while Nnoitora Jiruga that time was the 8th rank espada.....(if you've seen his tongue there)

by the way....check out chapter
    -chapter 294: If You Call Me Beast, Kill You Like Tempest
    http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/r...21444/page.18/

nnoitora did the assault while szayel did the transformation on nel(i mean he was the reason on why nel transforrmed into a child)

it was a backstab actually,
    nnoitora(#8 that time) took of dondo chakka and pessche's masks
    since they are both nel's fraccions....

oh...it's actually hard to explain,,,just check out chapter 294

Closed Thread

Thread Information