AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: describe yourself...^^

~I'm yours~ yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2010 06:23 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool describe yourself...^^

I just got home from school and I've been thinking about our lesson earlier at our NCM 100.. It's all about your characteristics and attributes....

we filled this form:

describe yourself:
    as a child to your parents
    as a brother/sister
    as a friend
    as a student
    as a member of a community

after we filled this form... one by one we shared this in front of the class and I knew them a lot............

As a child to my parents:
    I always obey them whatever they ask me to do... I'm not usually talk to them or share my past experiences at school....

As a Sister:
    I always play with her.... I love my sister more than of our parents... I always bought a gift to her everytime I go home... hahahaha.... I always help at her homeworks and we usually sings together... I love my lil sis so much....

As a friend:
    I want to be with them always because I usually forgot my problems because of them... I'm always laughing when I'm with them.... hahaha...
    and me!? I'm always be with them through happy or sad times.... and I promise that!!!^^

As a student:
    I'm a shy type person and I don't participate to recitation... but I do my best to passed my exams... hahah... I want to be a successful one for my family....

As a member of the community:
    I always help to beggars.... I give them food or money for their food.... I'm not proud of it, I just telling the truth...^^

siggy by tsuki

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2014 04:46 PM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As a child to your parents: I'm a gift to my parents. They said that I'm a gifted child and that I was prayed to be born, sort of like "a precious gift from above." I'm also a mystery to my parents sometimes because of my unusually strong emotions.
    As a brother/sister: I only have one sister and my second sister is dead now. We argue alot, and don't get along all the time. I basically do anything I can to tolerate her, to tell you the truth.
    As a friend: I'm a good, but complicated friend. I sometimes act very antagonistically around my friends, so it's hard to tell if I'm there friend at all sometimes.
    As a student: It's not that I'm a bad student, but when it comes to tests and exams, my grades tend to drop off. And it's a shame to, because I know that I have the power to do it, when I really want to.
    As a member of a community: I do what I can for everyone, when I can. I think that I'm a pretty active member of the community.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

As a Son.
    I always do as I am told, speak well and have a good relationship with my Mother, and mostly silent and out of the way anyway.

As a Brother/Sister.
    The sibling that I get on with well most is my younger Sister. Again I do not talk that much but I can be real nice. ^^

As a Friend.
    My friends all love me and miss me when I am not around. They say I should talk more because I am such a nice guy, and we have some awesome times together. ^^
    That goes for my School and College friends.

As a Student.
    Most of my teachers loved me. XD
    They said I was really nice, and again so quiet. ^_^
    I always do as I am told towards a teacher and dislike giving them trouble like most students. Simply because they are their to help us.

As a member of the Community.
    Well I hate littering and spitting. (Can't spit anyway). If somebody asks for directions and such then I will help them, as long as I know where the location is. And again I keep to myself a lot even when outside.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Senior Member hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna's Avatar
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2008 02:51 PM
    Threads

as a child:i was loud energetic and in trouble for what my cousins did.
    as a sister: i was annoying and a punching bag for my oldest sister oh and pretty much a slave to her too.
    as a friend: i wasn't a friend to anyone until 4th grade...which is when i started to grow up a bit
    as a student: i was a slacker still am. but i was diligent and smart
    as a member of community: i'm nothing not very many people know me. only my family and my sisters. other than that i'm ok
    Live and let live.
    Die being alive.

chérir-- kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2009 12:11 PM
    Threads

as a child: as the only female in my house living with my dad and brother, I do all the house work, I clean, wash clothes, everything. I am often always forgotten but I know with out me in the house, everything would be chaos.
    as a sister: i am very helpful to my brother, I try to help him but he punches me kicks me and ect. He isn't very nice and crys when he doesn't get his way (he's 13) But I continue to help him and be nice to him while he kicks me and such... >.>
    as a friend: I am very kind. I am a good listener and I never ditch my friends. I am always there for my friend no matter what happens.
    as a student: I am a procrastinator. I put things of until the final moment. Though sometimes I ace an exam while others I don't. I'm also very shy and don't particapate.
    as a member of community: I'm like wallpaper...I'm just there.

A very beautiful set made by KP ^_^.I love you so much!
    Thank you Lawlietth <3 I love it

Senior Member kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Aria Neko Pocky One Piece Flag
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2012 01:53 AM
    Threads

Cool

as a child: I love my parents,but sometimes I just need to stick to my own rules.It can be loud at that times but with it doesn't take much time to cool things between me and them.

as a sister: We fight with each other all the time.But that makes us best friends.

as a friend:I'm a good friend and remain loyal to my friends all the time whether they like me or not...I would like to be with people in times of trouble when they need it the most rather than just being with them in their happy times.

as a student: I'm an average student.Like to study when I want to. I don't like to flatter teachers like most of my classmates do.

as a member of community: I like to help stray animals although my parents get mad with me but I somehow do it.

Super Assome! Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 02:10 PM
    Threads

As a child to your parents:
    I like them. Uh.. Yeah....

As a brother/sister:
    I rather be only child.. But that's not possible since I have a little sister who's 2 years younger. ;o;

As a friend:
    A good friend. Normal. Sometimes crazy.

As a student:
    I procrastinate a lot so that's bad. I don't like studying. In fact. I hate it!

As a member of a community:
    What community? The only community I can think of is this one..

Message from me:

Internizzle serizzle bizzle
    AF family:
    - Temperance: Raccoon Pet. xD
    - Kitsune~girl: Sister :3

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

As A son: I don't live with my parents and don't see them that often. I think they are proud of me for becoming indepent quickly

As A brother: I protect my sister with all my strength. As for my brother well i dunno really

As A friend: I am very loyal. I rely on my friends and they rely on me. Friends are the family we choose after all.

As A student: N/A

As a member of the community: I do my bit I suppose

Senior Member mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 10:02 AM
    Threads

As a child to your parents:
    I am not a good child...~_~

As a brother/sister:
    my little brother is cute funny and always makes me mad XD..

As a friend:
    A good on I think...but sometimes I am the devil behind the mask.. *evil laugh*

As a student:
    I try to be the good one but some teachers make me as evil as I can....

As a member of a community:
    I'm not sure at which community I belongs too...
    thanks to S3SIKI for this lovely sig
    [keep your smiles]
    [you will shine like a star ]

wanna join my family???
    pm me or do what ever it takes..
    ...MY FAMILY...
    ...Ed_Alchemist...
    ...Spiffy...
    ...j100...

All About POWAH! Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2011 10:24 AM
    Threads

as a child to your parents: Used to be a little nightmare, now I'm an employee and I think a good son...

as a brother/sister: I've got two sisters, one 5 and a half years younger and one 14 years younger. I always wrestle around with them and they've become somewhat tomboy-ish I think....but I think I'm good in generall

as a friend: I'd like to think I'm a good friend. I do things for people and buy pretty spiffy gifts!

as a student: I was a terrible student. I was always the one getting sent out of class and to detentions and the principal and such....it's what moving nations can do.

as a member of a community: I once broke into a golf course and stole golf buggy's and rode them around the place, and I've done many many other things like that....but again, I'm good now....

Senior Member Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2008 04:53 AM
    Threads

This will be fun to do, but I'll answer them truthfully.

as a child to your parents; Not the perfect one, but they consider me one of the best. They love me as much as I love them. I wouldn't be like this without them.
    as a brother/sister; I guess I'm an older sister that takes a motherly role to my two younger sisters. My brother is no longer living here in the house with us, so I know I need to be there and they need me to care and love them.
    as a friend; The best. Ever.
    as a student; I get kicked out of class and I sleep a lot. >>;
    as a member of a community; =_=; Are you kidding?
    kirakira hikatte atsui kumo no ue wo kazaru

Hadouken! Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2009 02:58 AM
    Threads

as a child to your parents: I obey them, but I don't really do much with them nowadays. Overall, they think I'm a good child, and I love them as much as they love me.

as a brother/sister: I'm an only child.

as a friend: I try to be as good of a friend as I can. I'm supportive for the most part, I listen to their problems, and I try to give advice.

as a student: I tend to miss a lot of school since I get sick a lot. I do my work, but I never study for tests. I manage to get good grades for the most part, except for this semester. Thanks, senioritis. -_-

as a member of a community: I help out every now and then, but most of the time I'm just... there.

Do you believe it in your head?

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

As a child to your parents: A disappointment.

As a brother/sister: Annoying.

As a friend: Superb.

As a student: Lazy, but with good test scores.

As a member of a community: Shun! Shuuuuun!

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

As a daughter to my parent: My mom is immensely annoyed by me on one day, and the next I'm her little angel. To my father, I'm a little angel from heaven, best child in the world. Then again, I havent seen him in 3 years xD

As a sister: My half-brother never really knew me.

As a friend: I'm trustworthy and fun to be around since I'm kinda random. I'm also the "smart one" in the group, somehow.

As a student: Lazy as heck and I never do homework. My test scores kinda surprise teachers, since I never pay attention or do homework but have nearly perfect tests. Basically just another slacker in class, just the one who somehow keeps decent grades.

as a member of community: Eh, the only community thing I do is a little charity work, otherwise I'm just... around =/
    Last edited by -Kitsune-; 04-12-2008 at 02:03 PM.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As a daughter: Understanding, and so far is the only 1 that cares for my dad out of 9...

As a sister:
    -only child- (2nd mom) But I got kinda used to my cousin as my sister, since she always calls me that. To her, I'm mean, and playful at the same time. Doesn't show I care, but actually do.

As a friend: My friends said I'm never serious (at least around them I guess) -_-; true, loyal, nice etc. as they say

As a student:
    Hmm...hard working, trustworthy, "good girl", nice, cares (at least used to. kind of) etc

As a member of a community: Haven't done much charity work or what soever. I like doing it if I actually enjoy it, and has heart into it. If not, I'd be kinda cranky, so forget about it. Hard-working.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

D's Wifey! NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2013 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NinnaHatake

Me?

As a daughter: I'm obediant *when I feel like it; which is most of the time*. Kind and sweet and loving *all the time*. Helpful and patient *I pray to be*. I'm loved!! *yeah, I am*

As a sister: I'm so sweet *as pie*. I loving, sarcastic, easy going, and caring *most of the time*. I'm loved!! *hopefully*

As a friend: Ask around! *just kidding* I'm sweet, kind, caring, patient, dependable, sarcastic, and compassionate. I'm loved!! *most defiantly*

As a girlfriend: Well.... I'm sweet, kind, and caring *24/7* I'm faithful *on a good day* (just kidding) I'm patient *most of the time*. Loving and pirky *trying to be all the time anyway* I'm loved!! *crossed fingers*
    ~♡Ѻnn@♡~

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2014 09:47 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Please refer all posts to the "Get to know your fellow members" thread over in the introductions forum.

Closed

Closed Thread

Thread Information