AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Please help me remember the name of this Anime?

Blessed By The Saint TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Please help me remember the name of this Anime?

I will do my best to describe it. I saw it last year and only a few episodes of it. There was this orphan girl living outside of a metropolis. She was protected by (if I remember correctly) two young guys who had access to a special robotic type armour. There was also this little elfin fella who stayed with them on the outside of the city. It was sort of like a badlands area I guess. If I remember correctly she was some sort of secret weapon, or something special. I didn't see enough of it and I cannot remember even the character names. I remember one episode where they escaped in this armoured type vehicle, and the young elfin fella was trying to cause mischief. Somehow they ended up on a ship with some kind of space age pirates (on an actual boat of some sort). I would appreciate if anyone could remember the name of this anime series for me. I feel so silly, but my memory is not always the greatest.Thanks in advance.
    Peace

Senior Member queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2010 02:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by TwylightStarr View Post
    I will do my best to describe it. I saw it last year and only a few episodes of it. There was this orphan girl living outside of a metropolis. She was protected by (if I remember correctly) two young guys who had access to a special robotic type armour. There was also this little elfin fella who stayed with them on the outside of the city. It was sort of like a badlands area I guess. If I remember correctly she was some sort of secret weapon, or something special. I didn't see enough of it and I cannot remember even the character names. I remember one episode where they escaped in this armoured type vehicle, and the young elfin fella was trying to cause mischief. Somehow they ended up on a ship with some kind of space age pirates (on an actual boat of some sort). I would appreciate if anyone could remember the name of this anime series for me. I feel so silly, but my memory is not always the greatest.Thanks in advance.
    Peace
    Lol, you're not alone in the loss-of-memory department, dear. But you gave a good enough description for me to figure out that it's called Innocent Venus. Plus it helps that I saw it recently and it's still in my mind, too .

Super Assome! Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 02:10 PM
    Threads

I also forget every characters name when I'm done watching an anime. o.o

That's just strange.

Innocent venus...

Is it fun?

Message from me:

Internizzle serizzle bizzle
    AF family:
    - Temperance: Raccoon Pet. xD
    - Kitsune~girl: Sister :3

Blessed By The Saint TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Thank you :)

Did you guys get to finish watching the whole thing? I am not sure when I will get to see it again since it wasn't on the comcast lineup

Senior Member queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2010 02:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hi. As far as I know I did. There's 12 episodes. You watched it on demand?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Yeah

I only got to the part when they got on this weird pirate ship. I thought it was pretty good actually. Since there are only a few episodes, maybe they will put it back on eventually.

Closed Thread

Thread Information