AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I want an FF7 Remake!!!

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

For me, it does not matter how much the spin-offs suck- I will always see the original Final Fantasy VII as its own individual masterpiece. ^-^
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Member Klakz has a reputation beyond repute Klakz has a reputation beyond repute Klakz has a reputation beyond repute Klakz has a reputation beyond repute Klakz has a reputation beyond repute Klakz has a reputation beyond repute Klakz has a reputation beyond repute Klakz has a reputation beyond repute Klakz has a reputation beyond repute Klakz has a reputation beyond repute Klakz has a reputation beyond repute Klakz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2010 07:54 PM
    Threads

I have to disagree with the original poster... a remake would ruin the FFVII legacy.

Remakes of anything never really work out. They have too much to live up for; the original fans usually want a remake because they love the game... and in a remake they expect something BETTER than the original. This is a mammoth task for the games developers. And to make matters worse, you can never satisfy all of your fan base. No matter how perfect they would make the game, someone would still hate it and prefer the original.

Some fans of Chrono Trigger tried to remake the original game, but as soon as Squaresoft caught wind of this, they quickly shut the project down, and made sure no others would be set up.

Here's the link to the project, it is really impressive. I really recommend you check it out if you were a Chrono Trigger fan:

http://www.opcoder.com/projects/chrono/

Although it was a fan project, and they didn't ask for proper permission to redevelop the game, I think that this was a good example of Squaresoft's attitute towards remaking ANY of their games.

Let's just remember FFVII for the amazing game it was for the time, and let's hope Squaresoft bring out another awesome game soon, that people in 11 years time will say "I WISH THEY WOULD REMAKE <NAME OF THE GAME>!!!".

/troll'd

Junior Member Irvine has a reputation beyond repute Irvine has a reputation beyond repute Irvine has a reputation beyond repute Irvine has a reputation beyond repute Irvine has a reputation beyond repute Irvine has a reputation beyond repute Irvine has a reputation beyond repute Irvine has a reputation beyond repute Irvine has a reputation beyond repute Irvine has a reputation beyond repute Irvine has a reputation beyond repute Irvine's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2008 09:49 PM
    Threads

I disagree, I think a remake would be wonderful. Afterall this time, to revisit a classic would be great for nostalgic gamers worldwide. Besides, what else could they do but improve it, seeing as they have so much more to work with now. Knowing Square, however, I'd figure they'd screw with it too much and ruin it.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Klakz View Post
    Some fans of Chrono Trigger tried to remake the original game, but as soon as Squaresoft caught wind of this, they quickly shut the project down, and made sure no others would be set up.

Here's the link to the project, it is really impressive. I really recommend you check it out if you were a Chrono Trigger fan:

http://www.opcoder.com/projects/chrono/
    Um, yeah. Those people were retarded. You can't just wholeheartedly steal an IP and then make a free expanded version of it on a whim. It would be like if I decided to take Star Wars Battlefront 2, update the graphics to near-modern standards, add in all the awesome hero ships, add 64 player multiplayer over enormous maps and give it away for free. LucasArts would Cease and Desist me to the depths of hell.

Although it was a fan project, and they didn't ask for proper permission to redevelop the game, I think that this was a good example of Squaresoft's attitute towards remaking ANY of their games.
    Yeah, except for all the Final Fantasys they already HAVE remade.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Candy ♥Pop in Love Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2009 09:34 AM
    Asleep in the backseat of the Akatsuki-mobile
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23 View Post
    A remake doesn't overhaul the entire game system. It'd be the same game at its core, just with a story matching the retcons, updated graphics, a script that isn't riddled with typos, engrish, and mistakes in general, and probably a couple of new things here and there.

What happened at the Nibelheim reactor in CC can easily be explained away by Cloud's brain being broken, to be honest. That's not such a huge retcon. Angeal is dead and has no reason to be implemented outside of maybe a couple of brief flashes of an unnamed SOLDIER 1st Class during MIND HAXXORATIONZ moments, and Genesis already has an alibi for not being in 7, he was with Deepground at the time/living in a cave somewhere. I don't know what else they need to explain, any village not in FFVII was carpet-bombed into oblivion. The ONLY thing they need to explain away is the new Turks members/rewrite some of Elena's dialogue, but at the same time it could just mean that the Turks encounters will have a little more diversity.
    True, true. When I wrote that, I was thinking of the differences between CC and BC and you've made excellent points. I'm not that scared now if they do it as you say and I hope they do should they decide to actually go through with it.
    But I still am scared, lol ><

Junior Member .Seth has a reputation beyond repute .Seth has a reputation beyond repute .Seth has a reputation beyond repute .Seth has a reputation beyond repute .Seth has a reputation beyond repute .Seth has a reputation beyond repute .Seth has a reputation beyond repute .Seth has a reputation beyond repute .Seth has a reputation beyond repute .Seth has a reputation beyond repute .Seth has a reputation beyond repute .Seth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2008 10:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shido View Post
    all of those are rumors and that last link is an aprill fools joke XD
    That's besides the point! =P

The Ays Princess Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 06:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ????????? idk

I would love for them to remake FF7. But i dont want the to ruin it.

Junior Member wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 08:15 PM
    Threads

i agree. we need to step up. i actually have an uncle who works for activision who was down recently and we were talking about they game industry and he said. "theres not one company in the industry thats not messed up in some sort of way"

Never give up hope... Reach for the stars.

Thank You Yuki for the sweet picture

Junior Member ValentineWolf has a reputation beyond repute ValentineWolf has a reputation beyond repute ValentineWolf has a reputation beyond repute ValentineWolf has a reputation beyond repute ValentineWolf has a reputation beyond repute ValentineWolf has a reputation beyond repute ValentineWolf has a reputation beyond repute ValentineWolf has a reputation beyond repute ValentineWolf has a reputation beyond repute ValentineWolf has a reputation beyond repute ValentineWolf has a reputation beyond repute ValentineWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2008 10:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4725-8144-5328

Rumor has it they do want to remake FF7 however they want to remake it with the original crew members. Since those crew members are all working on different projects right now like FF13, FFVS13, KH3, etc they've decided to put it on hold. However they said anything can happen so just keep hoping and it'll happen.

Member Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2008 05:05 AM
    Threads

The remake will probably include ridiculous crap from the Compilation titles... >.>
    If anything, other FF's deserve a remake.

Member Gannon is a glorious beacon of light Gannon is a glorious beacon of light Gannon is a glorious beacon of light Gannon is a glorious beacon of light Gannon is a glorious beacon of light Gannon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2009 02:27 AM
    Hoppers Crossing, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Threads

How 'bout a port to DS?

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Dice D20 Soras Keyblade Photoshop
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 10:59 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

How about they stop fiddling with the Final Fantasy VII title. -_- Jesus Christ (no offense to religious people), but we have The Spirits Within, Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus, Crisis Core, truly, it's getting a little old.

Yes, 7 was a great title, but it's time to move on. Try playing VIII, IX, X, XII, or if you have enough money, try XI.

Leave VII alone! How about demand for a IX movie, X movie, XII movie, or even a Kingdom Hearts movie. Then again, its main helping characters ARE from VII, so I'm iffy about that...

With A Tip Of My Hat ///////// I Bid You Farewell

/v|;/|/|) `|`}{;(-'/-'' daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2015 11:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Amarhyllis View Post
    i wish good ol' SquareSoft was still around...*sniffle*
    Hahaha, don't we all. Their games just had this certain edge that other games couldn't imitate. Square Enix is very nice, and probably will have plenty more great games to come in the future, but Squaresoft has left it's mark on history and will forever be remembered. The nostalgia kills me, *whispers..."Squaresoft"*
    SMILE!

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by daft View Post
    Hahaha, don't we all. Their games just had this certain edge that other games couldn't imitate. Square Enix is very nice, and probably will have plenty more great games to come in the future, but Squaresoft has left it's mark on history and will forever be remembered. The nostalgia kills me, *whispers..."Squaresoft"*
    Nah, Squaresoft had already Jumped the Shark before they wed Enix. I would define the exact moment it happened as the DAY Square released FF7 in America and it didn't fail in sales. In fact, that was the day the entire J-RPG industry jumped the shark.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Member Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise has a reputation beyond repute Nanao Ise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2008 05:05 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    How 'bout a port to DS?
    Wouldnt exactly be the mind blowing remake everyone would be waiting for, seeing as the tech demo was originally made for the ps3, and everyone pretty much wants it on the ps3..

Member Yuri_ has a reputation beyond repute Yuri_ has a reputation beyond repute Yuri_ has a reputation beyond repute Yuri_ has a reputation beyond repute Yuri_ has a reputation beyond repute Yuri_ has a reputation beyond repute Yuri_ has a reputation beyond repute Yuri_ has a reputation beyond repute Yuri_ has a reputation beyond repute Yuri_ has a reputation beyond repute Yuri_ has a reputation beyond repute Yuri_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2008 04:25 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chocobo View Post
    How about they stop fiddling with the Final Fantasy VII title. -_- Jesus Christ (no offense to religious people), but we have The Spirits Within, Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus, Crisis Core, truly, it's getting a little old.

Yes, 7 was a great title, but it's time to move on. Try playing VIII, IX, X, XII, or if you have enough money, try XI.

Leave VII alone! How about demand for a IX movie, X movie, XII movie, or even a Kingdom Hearts movie. Then again, its main helping characters ARE from VII, so I'm iffy about that...
    Thank you.

Member Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent has a reputation beyond repute Lucrecia Crescent's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2008 04:07 AM
    Waiting...Inside a giant Materia crystal...
    Threads

Default Well...

As a Final Fantasy VII + Dirge of Cerberus character (XD),

I believe that it would ruin the original method used in earlier years.

Most think, "Well, with a great storyline and realistic graphics, you can't go wrong, right?" Depending.

It all depends on the storyline, and what the game itself instills. Final Fantasy VII didn't have all that great graphics when it came out. We all know that. But, it had an amazing and touching storyline. It was so epic, that its is still talked about this very day! Its 2008 people, and that game first came out in 1997! Honestly, with that much admiration, a remake would destroy the true meaning of it. Many will get a different point of view on the game, and not many people WANT a different point of view. Such as me.

This is my opinion, and I do respect other's opinion very much.
    Vincent...I'm so sorry....I really am...I wish I could forgive myself for what I did to you...I wanted to die...But the Jenova inside of me wouldn't let me die...For my wrong doings...I sealed my body inside a giant Materia Crystal...

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

I agree with Lucrecia. Not just because she is an ecchi scientist but also because it would probably be best to keep Final Fantasy VII in it's original form. Ofcourse I would like to see a remake but it would also be good to just leave the franchise alone now and keep it legendary.

But I personally liked the graphics of the original one, it was fun and different. I thought they were awesome.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Senior Member Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 02:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i have 1 but idk it

yep those blocky arms were pretty cool XD

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I don't think they make a remake and not just because I don't like FF. I think there are too many Final Fantasy game already. And they just made FFXIII. Give Final Fantasy a break.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler has a reputation beyond repute Kobbler's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2008 01:21 PM
    Threads

A thing to keep in mind right now is how SquareEnix is with its development cycle now. FF13 hasnt even come out but they are, or as we are lead to believe, already working on FF14. Now if I was as smart at I think I am, I would realize if that 14 is 7x2, and with a "remake" being the "second version" of the game it would be really smart to have it come out that way. Unfortunately with how tight lipped SquareEnix is we may not know for quite some time what this next game is going to be after FF13 and FF13Verses.

PSN - Kobbler

Senior Member StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2010 12:42 PM
    Threads

They should just focus on making there new games better, because the last few haven't been very good.

If they did do a remake for PS3 I'd rather have VI remade.

Junior Member MiyobiChan is on a distinguished road MiyobiChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2008 01:45 AM
    Threads

Oh my gosh! I want an FF7 remake.

But the thing is...I've only watched others play FF7. And I'm incredibly picky when it comes to graphics, plus my PS1 broke x_X
    Anyway, I think Square Enix and Sony will make a ton of money if they re-make FF7. I have Dirge of Cereberus and I've watched Advent Children, both awesome o.o and gahhh it'll just be epic is they re-make FF7.

When a friend of mine told me about the spoiler at the end of Crisis Core for FF7 I got so excited. Until he told me it was just a "test". WTH ;_;

Square...Sony make an FF7 remake. It'll be epic ^_^
    "All I do is howl at the stars
    I don't have the guts to jump at them"
    ---
    "I shall light a fire upon that fang that shall fall short
    so, I needn't see that star
    so that it shall not tear this throat of mine"

- Abarai Renji

Member g4m4 has a spectacular aura about g4m4 has a spectacular aura about g4m4 has a spectacular aura about g4m4's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2008 08:43 AM
    Threads

I guess square enix will making the remake of Final Fantasy 7 in playstation 3, because we can look the trailer in the ending of FinalFantasy crisis Core

Member tohru__honda has a reputation beyond repute tohru__honda has a reputation beyond repute tohru__honda has a reputation beyond repute tohru__honda has a reputation beyond repute tohru__honda has a reputation beyond repute tohru__honda has a reputation beyond repute tohru__honda has a reputation beyond repute tohru__honda has a reputation beyond repute tohru__honda has a reputation beyond repute tohru__honda has a reputation beyond repute tohru__honda has a reputation beyond repute tohru__honda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2008 08:47 AM
    Threads

Default who is your favorite anime character just one!@!!

me it will be tohru honda!!!!
    Siggy made by: KagomeAsakura thanks^^

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information