AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer to play with yourself or would you rather have someone there with you?

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Do you prefer to play with yourself or would you rather have someone there with you?

Well, just as the title states, are you more of a loner and prefer to do things alone such as take walks alone, play games alone, shop alone..or do you prefer the company of others?

I myself am more of a lone-wolf. I often take walks on my own without calling friends and walk around town to see if their is anything worth purchasing. Also most 1 player games are better anyway so.. I also like being alone in my house to blare music and watch DVD's really loud with the surround sound.

I still love my friends though and would prefer their company when playing games like Mario Party or Smash Brothers, and I often venture to town with some of them anyway. Ofcourse education would be nothing without my friends around. Having outings and get-togethers with family is also good.

What about you? Doest thou prefer to go forth alone and get thing done in your own way? Or do you prefer to be acompanied by others.
    That which is; is the truth.

♥零 law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Aria Neko Cookie Double Bento
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2011 06:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It depends.... there are things I love to do by my self, and other things I woul hate to do alone >.<

For example:
    I like to go shopping with my mother <3 it's so fun she gaves me great advises on what to buy and what to discard XD
    But I prefer to play by myself as you said:
    Also most 1 player games are better anyway
    When listening to music or watching a movie i don't mind company =)
    I got not too many friends, so I won't have any problems when I want to be by my self anyway XD

Other thins I would prefer to do by my self would be:
    reading, drawing, photoshoping, and showering XP

and i can continue, but i'll stop hete

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I actually prefer to do stuff with somebody else, such as play video games and chilling. But I mostly expend time alone when I'm using my computer.

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

I usually do things on my own more often, but I do spend time with other people. Usually I choose to keep to myself though.

Edit: However, I love competition so I do like playing 2-player video games against other people. Its a lot more fun to play against other people in games like Guitar Hero 3 and DDR :3
    Last edited by -Kitsune-; 07-08-2008 at 03:58 PM.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

One of the reasons that I like to be alone is so that I can listen to the music on my Mp3 player. I never listen to music through earphones if I am with another person because I feel it is rude. Plus if they are talking to you then chances are that you will not hear them. 0_0

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Oh I think I'd much rather have some play with me ^_~.

Wait. The thread title lied to me again D:<! I prefer to play by myself then. Well, it kind of depends on the game.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The title came to me as dirty.I like to play with myself.One-handed stuff are more fun.Yu-Gi-Oh! is one handed.Pokemon is one handed.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

I prefer to go out and do stuff with friends, but if I'm not leaving my home I prefer to be alone when doing stuff. I'm unaccustomed to being the host as opposed to the guest, and I'm almost paranoid in my need for privacy.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoDKurosaki View Post
    One-handed stuff are more fun.Yu-Gi-Oh! is one handed.Pokemon is one handed.
    Oh dear god between this and the thread title I can't stop giggling.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I liked the good old days when I used to play with toys and stuff. Their was nothing else to really do alone. With toys I could; play with men, tighten my little nuts and screw my bolts, and all sorts. That is the sort of thing I used to do alone in my room.
    Last edited by Amray The II; 07-08-2008 at 02:51 PM.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like to play with myself while watching TV. You know, with my handheld.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I play with myself for the most part. It's too hot to go out and my house is baka for company.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Senior Member hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2009 02:02 PM
    Threads

It depends on the situation. I usually like to play with other people, although occasionally, I wouldn't mind being by myself.

"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better then your dreams."
    Forever&ever ily (:

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hmm well.. when it comes to video games... i honesty would prefer me some Co-op games or MMO games or just vs games.. i mean 1 player games are awsome but ive always had more fun playing games where me and my friends can work together to beat a game.. or play vs eachother...
    and the only outdoor playing i do now a days is the occasional basketball match... its way too hott this summer to do too much outdoor playing

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

I mostly like doing things with friends these days; hanging out, playing video games and going to the mall.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes, I like to play with other people too, although in the summer you can get all sweaty and sticky, so it is better to play with them in-doors. Plus in doors their are more toys and games to play and use.

Senior Member Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2010 12:17 PM
    Threads

Yes I prefer to play with myself.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I play with myself, but I wish I had someone with me to play with I don't have any video games, I'm more into going out and doing something, you know, hanging out and running around with some friends, but for some reason, I find myself to be all alone I need a sparring partner or something >.>

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

The Etheral Enigma ~Zetromis~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Zetromis~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Zetromis~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Zetromis~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Zetromis~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Zetromis~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Zetromis~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Zetromis~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Zetromis~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Zetromis~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Zetromis~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Zetromis~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2008 11:07 PM
    Threads

I have to do things alone...I don't have any local friends from school or such....

Member The Retarded Pikachu is an unknown quantity at this point The Retarded Pikachu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2008 01:36 AM
    Threads

If it's something that's private I wouldn't let people see it. But if it's like going to a waterpark then I'd like to bring all of my friends!
    Don't mess with the Pikachu!!!

Or else.......

I'm serious!

*You messing with Pikachu*

Oh now you gunna get slapped!

*slaps*

This is fun!!!!

ಠ_ಠ  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe!'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2008 02:35 PM
    Threads

I usually prefer to be alone and spend some me time in my head. but i like friends and other people with me sometimes too.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The thread title threw me off, gotta love a mind in the gutter...>_>..

I prefer doing things with people, to a certain point. There are times when I need privacy and I just want to do things on my own. Or, when playing video games, I try not to play with friends often, because I get way too competitive, and I usually take a loss very personal.
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

Yeah. The titled made me laugh. XD lol

Umm..
    Shopping like at the mall and such, I like to have people with me.
    Most of the time for other things, I like being alone.
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

Hadouken! Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2009 02:58 AM
    Threads

I usually prefer to hang out with people when it comes to going to the movies and the mall, or playing DDR or a fighting game. Other than that, I prefer to be by myself.

Do you believe it in your head?

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

If it's outside, I'll be with my friends.
    When I'm inside I prefer to be alone, like when I'm watching TV/films, on the computer or on my Game Cube.

Member FireChibi has a reputation beyond repute FireChibi has a reputation beyond repute FireChibi has a reputation beyond repute FireChibi has a reputation beyond repute FireChibi has a reputation beyond repute FireChibi has a reputation beyond repute FireChibi has a reputation beyond repute FireChibi has a reputation beyond repute FireChibi has a reputation beyond repute FireChibi has a reputation beyond repute FireChibi has a reputation beyond repute FireChibi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2008 10:27 PM
    Threads

Being with people creates fun being alone makes me happy and helps me think

Closed Thread

Thread Information