I was at friends house today, and they where watching American Idol. Well apparently American Idol is doing this charity thing. I didn't know they did that having never really watched the show. You know? at any rate, there was a part where the candidates for the president of the united states presidency spoke about it. I said something, and his mother in law mentioned that she was going to vote for clinton. I remarked she wouldn't win. Many political analysis agree with that statement, it has something to do with her not appealing with many liberal and moderate undecided. At anyrate she said that she would not vote for him because he was black. I told her " that way of thinking needs to die out" she responded "You and Justin (her son in law) just aren't from my generation."
What the? I mean come on in this day and age people are still not going to vote for a person because they are black? All things aside, what is wrong with our people? (asking Americans about Americans). We are one people are we not? I would think that we would have grown at least this much. and is this just the last generation, or is it a part of ours too?