AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: does anyone know what show this is?

Junior Member justcheat is on a distinguished road justcheat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2008 08:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up does anyone know what show this is?

a while ago, like 5 years maybe? i dont kno, theyre was a show, i cant quite recall the names of any characters or anything which is kinda unhelpful but: it had large, gundam like war machines, it was based back in time if im not correct (they fought with swords and such), and theyre was a kid who's brother was sent to fight a dragon to earn some social status, but he got his arm bitten off, but the dragon didnt kill him and some ppl got him and made him a mechanical arm, and those ppl who saved him are the bad guys of the show so the long lost brother is on the bad guys side, and basically from what i can remember (i only saw a few episodes and can remember VERY little as you can see) the lil bro was on some quest for somthing.

anyway whoever can give me the name of this television show gets mad respect because its kinda made me sad that i cant watch it anymore and that i was to young to appriciate it at the time, so id like to get ahold of the name and hopefully that will lead me to some episodes somewhere on the net. thanks, reply asap please.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 08:44 PM
    Threads

Sounds like Visions of Escaflowne

This the intro or any characters familiar?
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=SfVu42oYqjU

or this little fight;
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=YK38WzlNvfk
    Last edited by [BlackDeath]; 04-12-2008 at 05:19 AM.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Junior Member midnightfoxgirl99 will become famous soon enough midnightfoxgirl99 will become famous soon enough midnightfoxgirl99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2008 09:22 PM
    Threads

Yea, it does sound like Vision Of Escaflowne. It's sorta oldish, since my mom watched in when she was in high school I think. Of course, I'm not much help am I? ^^;
    "It's 106 miles to Chicago. We have a full tank of gas, a half pack of cigarettes, we're wearing sunglasses, and it's dark" -Elwood
    "Hit it" -Jake
    The greatest line from one of the greatest movies ever, The Blues Brothers. Also my favorite quote.

Closed Thread

Thread Information