AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Bitter Virgin

The banished one FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2008 08:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Bitter Virgin

Just Cause the only other thread made about this series is gone I decide to come up and ask, How many of you have read this series? what is your take on it ect. (if you haven't read it, go read it or wiki it, I don't feel like posting a description of it right now)

Senior Member Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Cake Wine Hot Dog With Ketchup
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2012 08:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If you like that manga then you'd probably enjoy Mars..

Member YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2008 09:14 AM
    Threads

I've read it until Chapter 24...

Aikawa's past was so tragic...

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

I've read this one. The story is so complicated and exciting at some ways. It's still ongoing, right?

The chapter about the dead child of the main character's sister is so.. tragic.

Happier than you Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

can someone pm me about the plotline of this manga i really want to read it

Member neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2008 02:30 AM
    Threads

Wow.. hadnt heard about this manga before. I was totally expecting a different topic when i opened it up lol. I was all in my "prepare for life advice" mode lol.

The Fallen Dream™ shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 03:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Desert Scout PSN ID: DetraUnited Steam ID: DSRTscout

The poster above me should see somethings through, and think before he talks again.
    Seriously, I hope you read the first post before postin' yourself.Plus that's insultin', I won't bad rep you though...'cause it's a waste of my time...

Anyways, never heard of this manga, but the plot sounds interesting...
    "An inspiration of faith and science only to be shunned...is called a Fallen Dream"

^Thank you Karuto^

is Konata's waifu ♥ Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™ has a reputation beyond repute Shana™'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2008 02:28 AM
    Threads

A romance novel that is a bit mature (I don't mean sexually but mentally). It is a bit depressing about the plot, but a very good read in itself.

Suwa Daisuke is a bored high school student living with his widowed mother in a small Japanese community. A player and ladies man, his ambition is to leave the small town he grew up in and move to the city like his older sister, Izumi. During class one day, while discussing with a friend which girls in the class he would date, he says that he would "pass" on only one: Aikawa Hinako, a quiet, fragile-looking but beautiful girl who has an extreme fear of men, even including her male teachers.

Working after school in his mother's restaurant, Daisuke stops in an abandoned church while making a delivery. Having made up a tall tale of a murdered bride's vengeful and murderous ghost who "chases you around with a cake knife", the entire town's population, except him, stays away from it, much to his amusement. Stopping inside to rest, he hears someone coming and conceals himself in the nearby confessional booth. Surprised to see Hinako (who, as a newcomer to the town hasn't heard the stories) entering the church, he remains in the confessional and pretends to be a priest to avoid an awkward moment. He tells her that mass has ended and asks her to leave unless she has come to confess, hoping she will leave. He is startled when, instead of leaving, Hinako asks him if he will hear her confession. Daisuke, believing it will be a mere triviality, agrees. She goes on to tell a story that will bind him to her forever.

While in junior high, Hinako was abused and raped by her stepfather, becoming pregnant. Her mother discovers the pregnancy, and does not believe Hinako's claims that her mother's new partner is the father. Hinako is forced to abort the pregnancy because the baby has already died inside of her. The abuse continued. Hinako fell pregnant again but this time the evidence of abuse is spotted by the doctors and her mother finally believes her terrible situation, throwing the stepfather out. The doctors tell Hinako that if she has another abortion, she might lose the ability to bear children completely. Hinako instead has to give birth to the child and put it up for adoption.

A year before the story starts, she gives birth to a boy. Hinako does not even see her child before he was taken away to be adopted, but now wonders if she should at least celebrate his birthday. She comes to the church to ask God if she should. With an emotional Hinako on the verge of breaking down in tears, a desperate Daisuke tells her, "You have the support of God." Thanking him, she leaves.

The next day, Daisuke cannot initially believe what he has heard, suspecting that Hinako invented the whole affair to make herself out to be some sort of tragic heroine. As he follows her home after school in order to confirm whether her story was true or not, Hinako stops to look at a woman and her baby in a carriage. Suddenly the brakes slip and the carriage starts to roll down the hill. Hinako runs instantly forward to save the child and Daisuke instinctively jumps in front of Hinako to protect her. Both carriage and baby are saved, but not before hitting Daisuke in the forehead and giving him a cut, throwing him to the ground with Hinako. In the process, Hinako's skirt gets hitched up and Daisuke sees a Caesarean scar on her stomach, recognizing it as the same as he saw on his mother's stomach as a child.

Hinako's story proven true, Daisuke is shocked, but when he walks her home from the hospital (after having his cut treated) she cheerfully smiles at him when she recognizes the song he starts singing to himself, making his heart jump. Daisuke resolves to help Hinako in any way he can, but finds himself unable to get her out of his mind.

Source = Wikipedia

Read here.

I've read to their latest (chapter 24) and I'm currently waiting for Solaris SVU to get the next volume so they can begin the scanlation. I am in love with this manga. I would really hope that it becomes an anime one day. The manga has me entranced. I was totally engulfed in the story and the drama. The tragedy almost had me at tears because Aikawa had just been through so much and she gained a fear of men, but she never truly gave up on life itself... She's starting to truly develop as a character, regaining some hope in men, if only it is Suwa, and starting to see children as children again and not parasites.

Member Guren has a reputation beyond repute Guren has a reputation beyond repute Guren has a reputation beyond repute Guren has a reputation beyond repute Guren has a reputation beyond repute Guren has a reputation beyond repute Guren has a reputation beyond repute Guren has a reputation beyond repute Guren has a reputation beyond repute Guren has a reputation beyond repute Guren has a reputation beyond repute Guren's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2009 02:36 PM
    Threads

I really like the manga, although it is a bit mature...

I follow it. I like the plot and the characters.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It has an extreme twist.I expected the oh "she's innocent,but he's a perv" theme,but boy was I wrong.

beL!eVeR 0f cH!b!ne$s Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2008 09:44 AM
    Threads

Wink I've read it!

I love it! The plot is amazing. I finished reading it long ago...it seriously made me cry. A lot.

As compared to Mars, Bitter Virgin is more mature. Mars annoyed me at times and the character portrayals seemed a bit 'unstable' in a way. But I loved the story...

I highly recommend both.

GTO Rulez!!!

Senior Member Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2009 07:05 PM
    Threads

Oh wow. Mature it may be but reading Shana's post, I have to say I'm very intrigued. It has a really unique plot and the possibilities make it seem something worth reading. Perhaps I will read it when I find the time. *bookmarks*

Closed Thread

Thread Information