AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: what was the first video game console you ever played?

Senior Member cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2008 10:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Amarhyllis View Post
    First game console I ever played was NES, oh yeah. those were the good times!
    My first games, of course, Super Mario Bros. 1-3, Kid Icarus, and Legend of Zelda. Those are the only ones I remember playing when I was a wee little one.
    i love those! although i sadly never had the chance of playing kid icarus but at least the main character pit is in super smash bros. brawl. also did you know that the U.S. version of super mario bros. 2 isn't the real version? yeah, the real super mario bros. 2 wasn't released in america for the most crappy excuse of a reason ever: they thought it was "too hard" for american gamers. what the hell!? no, what we got was called doki doki panic in japan but for the u.s. release they replaced all the characters in it with mario characters and called it "super mario bros. 2" and everyone thought it wasn't as good as the original because of the "new" style of gameplay. but the real super mario bros. 2 was pretty much the same as the 1st. actually the only difference was the level design. well i'll stop ranting now ^^;
    Proud Founder of Kentucky Fried Chocobo®

The Fallen Dream™ shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 03:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Desert Scout PSN ID: DetraUnited Steam ID: DSRTscout

First game console was Atari....whoa man those were the good days!
    I tell ya right now, I actually still play some Atari games today...
    "An inspiration of faith and science only to be shunned...is called a Fallen Dream"

^Thank you Karuto^

Senior Member Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2008 01:59 AM
    Threads

Sega Saturn

Senior Member Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2008 01:59 AM
    Threads

whoops im a lil blazed right now i thought that said the orst console.
    My first was atari (galaga).

Senior Member cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kenbo View Post
    whoops im a lil blazed right now i thought that said the orst console.
    My first was atari (galaga).
    don't worry about it. although you may want to just edit your 1st post instead of double posting since that's against the rules. but i won't give ya any bad rep because i made the same mistake before but i can't speak for everyone else.

Senior Member Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2008 06:06 AM
    Threads

SNES as well! Super Mario's the first and Street Fighter came next. I remember damaging the device because I tried too hard to make the moves work

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Anna-san View Post
    SNES as well! Super Mario's the first and Street Fighter came next. I remember damaging the device because I tried too hard to make the moves work
    yeah that's happened to me as well. lol my brother used to pwn my butt at street fighter but i got in a few wins myself after learning to use some of the characters. i remember that blanka was pretty fun to play as since he produces electricity from his body and if you manage to latch on to someone with him you can shock them. also using guile's sonic boom attack was pretty helpful. but i always had trouble doing it and i only ever was able to the hadoken attack by accident. but i had even more of a hard time trying to figure out how to find the right button combos to do a fatality in mortal kombat. lol also mortal kombat was one of the 1st m rated games i ever played. the others were duke nukem 3d, doom, doom II, and mortal kombat II. but i played them all at about the same time at about the age of 5 or 6 so it's hard to remember which one i played 1st.

..... The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2008 09:09 PM
    Threads

Atari!!!

..... The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2008 09:09 PM
    Threads

I swear man, those were the good old days..haha. Games were like, more fun back then for some reason. They were fun to play with friends and family. Now a days it's all in the Graphics and the gameplay isn't all that fun. It's okay I guess.

Senior Member Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 10:54 AM
    Threads

For me it was the good old NES ^^ When I was a child I would watch when my mom played super mario and zelda etc, then when I got a little older I started to play...and after that I was hooked on video games xD

those were good times ^^

I like my sig, thank you Jagan Eye ^^

Senior Member gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 09:25 PM
    Threads

micky mouse adventures on the PS1
    hard as hell and no save points!
    i still remember the games like rollcage and metal gear solid 1. im not old enough to remember the NES, just the N64 and PS1
    Last edited by gangman5; 04-12-2008 at 04:16 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by gangman5 View Post
    micky mouse adventures on the PS1
    hard as hell and no save points!
    i still remember the games like rollcage and metal gear solid 1. im not old enough to remember the NES, just the N64 and PS1
    normally i wouldn't be able to remember the nes but we kept ours for a long time but most of what i played was the snes until we got our ps1 and n64 and i actually still own my old nes but alas my snes has been missing for years T.T

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My first one was the Playstation 1, and that was sooo many years ago, and sadly, it was borrowed, I never had a game console of my own, and I don't know much about them, or anything. o.o

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Senior Member Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2008 08:01 PM
    on Maracana Stadium, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Threads

SNES. my first game of this console was Super Mario World, but the game that I liked (and hooked) was Super Metroid. I've been played this game several times not because of graphics or excellent soundtrack, and yes, by exploration of all stages like Crateria, Brinstar, Norfair and other areas in search of items to increase Samus' powers and discover new places with an X-Ray Scope and find hidden items that nor I known that be there. It's very enjoyment to play this game...
    Last edited by Mow_Uchiha2008; 04-13-2008 at 07:30 PM.
    signed: Mow_Uchiha2008
    The Brazilian Sharingan
    ...call me Mow if you want or wish. !!!
    Saudaçőes Brasileiras!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mow_Uchiha2008 View Post
    SNES. my first game of this console was Super Mario World, but the game that I liked (and hooked) was Super Metroid. I've been played this game several times not because of graphics or excellent soundtrack, and yes, by exploration of all stages like Crateria, Brinstar, Norfair and other areas in search of items to increase Samus' powers and discover new places with an X-Ray Scope and find hidden items that nor I known that be there. It's very enjoyment to play this game...
    that game was da bomb! i used to play it all the time! i remember the 1st time i defeated the mother brain and had to get off the planet in time, which i did, and you got to see the planet explode! those were da days!

Senior Member Legend Saber has a reputation beyond repute Legend Saber has a reputation beyond repute Legend Saber has a reputation beyond repute Legend Saber has a reputation beyond repute Legend Saber has a reputation beyond repute Legend Saber has a reputation beyond repute Legend Saber has a reputation beyond repute Legend Saber has a reputation beyond repute Legend Saber has a reputation beyond repute Legend Saber has a reputation beyond repute Legend Saber has a reputation beyond repute Legend Saber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2008 10:46 PM
    Threads

NES. It was my brother's and I played one of his games as a toddler, probably around 1990-91.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Legend Saber View Post
    NES. It was my brother's and I played one of his games as a toddler, probably around 1990-91.
    i wasn't born until 1990 and up until i was 4 i hated video games but then 1 day when i was 5 i finally let my older bro show me them and i have yet to regret that decision.

AF's Danish Guy Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom Gir Be Mine
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2013 06:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Can't remember if it were the REALLY old Nintendo or Sega concole :S

or

//EDIT// i think it was the Old Nintendo ^^. Cause i remember i played Zelda all the time xD
    Last edited by Inactive Account 0061; 04-15-2008 at 01:17 PM.

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

I believe mine was a SEGA Megadrive.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Senior Member Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2008 06:06 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by cyborgmonkey22 View Post
    yeah that's happened to me as well. lol my brother used to pwn my butt at street fighter but i got in a few wins myself after learning to use some of the characters. i remember that blanka was pretty fun to play as since he produces electricity from his body and if you manage to latch on to someone with him you can shock them. also using guile's sonic boom attack was pretty helpful. but i always had trouble doing it and i only ever was able to the hadoken attack by accident. but i had even more of a hard time trying to figure out how to find the right button combos to do a fatality in mortal kombat. lol also mortal kombat was one of the 1st m rated games i ever played. the others were duke nukem 3d, doom, doom II, and mortal kombat II. but i played them all at about the same time at about the age of 5 or 6 so it's hard to remember which one i played 1st.

Most of the special moves I did were by accident too I do better with Sakura and Chun-li. Chun-li's Helicopter Kick was my favourite 'cause I knew the combo

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Anna-san View Post

Most of the special moves I did were by accident too I do better with Sakura and Chun-li. Chun-li's Helicopter Kick was my favourite 'cause I knew the combo
    i remember that attack. yeah i liked using that attack because it did a lot of damage and...well...it's chun li we're talking about :P lol also i liked e.honda's attack that was similar to chun li's helicopter kick but he used his hands instead. at least i think he had an attack like that. i don't know though because it's been years since i've played it.

Hooker Boots yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko.......'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2008 01:58 PM
    Threads

old school Nintendo, lol i played old school zelda A LOT =3
    ------------AF Family-----------
    cousin- messengerfrom hell

tell me if you want to be on? <3
    PerfectionQueenie~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by yoko....... View Post
    old school Nintendo, lol i played old school zelda A LOT =3
    i love the legend of zelda! i've played pretty much every game in the series except the second one.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2012 07:31 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

My first console ? It was a Sega Megadrive 2. And even though I own several other consoles, it's still nowadays my favourite one.

My Megadrive was packed with Aladdin, so that game was the first console game I played and owned.
    人の悲しみがわかる優しさと
    人の悲しみを救える勇気と
    人の悲しみに打ち勝つ力を
    『「ファイアーエムブレム:聖戦の系譜」のA-ランクエンディング』

Senior Member EnneadNokonx has a reputation beyond repute EnneadNokonx has a reputation beyond repute EnneadNokonx has a reputation beyond repute EnneadNokonx has a reputation beyond repute EnneadNokonx has a reputation beyond repute EnneadNokonx has a reputation beyond repute EnneadNokonx has a reputation beyond repute EnneadNokonx has a reputation beyond repute EnneadNokonx has a reputation beyond repute EnneadNokonx has a reputation beyond repute EnneadNokonx has a reputation beyond repute EnneadNokonx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2008 04:08 PM
    Threads

Nintendo Entertainment System

Closed Thread

Thread Information