AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SuXrys random pictures

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thumbs down SuXrys random pictures

Well heres some random pictures that I have made that I thought about sharing with you. They are not the newest ones but I like them anyway. They are just some pictures that I have done in school but I just want your opinion about them, so I know for next time how to improve myself. So critique is welcomed.

The light stroke that you can see on picture number 4, in the middle of the face, is there because that picture is made by charcoal and have been fold. The fourth is made by filling a paper with coal, and then "rub out" the person with a eraser. (the first and the last pic is also made by using coal)
    The third one is simple graphite that I have done by looking at a picture from the side. And if you think that you recognize the two first ones its because they depict David Bowie and Madonna. ^__^ The last one I just made from my head. No purpose. heheh. Still I think its cute, maybe a little sticky but thats all. lol

Edit.
    (Updates further down, will upload new occasionally^^)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	11562747409931c3dd3.jpg‎
Views:	74
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	19818   Click image for larger version

Name:	11562747409953ad509.jpg‎
Views:	65
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	19819   Click image for larger version

Name:	115627474099468c940.jpg‎
Views:	61
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	19820   Click image for larger version

Name:	1156274740996034c31.jpg‎
Views:	62
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	19821   Click image for larger version

Name:	uouy.jpg‎
Views:	61
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	19822  

Last edited by SuXrys; 04-16-2008 at 02:43 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

Those are some Good drawings. You deserve a lot of respect. Well done keep em coming!

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

Whoa. I did not know you could draw so well! Those are very impressive!! ^-^
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Senior Member Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 10:54 AM
    Threads

wow, that's really good ^^
    the fourth picture is really cool (nevermind the fold), with the charcoal and all ^^
    And the last picture is...intressting. (in a good way ^^) maybe you could add some more shades to it? I think that would look good ^^

I like my sig, thank you Jagan Eye ^^

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crippe View Post
    wow, that's really good ^^
    the fourth picture is really cool (nevermind the fold), with the charcoal and all ^^
    And the last picture is...intressting. (in a good way ^^) maybe you could add some more shades to it? I think that would look good ^^
    hm.. yeah maybe I could try that^__^ I agree that it maybe became... interesting..... o_O Hm.. I wonder what it really is. Even I who draw it am not sure, lol. It looks to be a mix of human/turtle and dog. Hm. maybe more shades could make it look better. Will see how I will do, it can never hurt anyway!

Thank all three of you for the comments. ^_____^

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh wow. Their amazing! I am good at abstract drawing but I am terrible at realistic. You did a very good job in depicting those people, very good. That last drawing is really good. ^^

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Junior Member yuchiro has much to be proud of yuchiro has much to be proud of yuchiro has much to be proud of yuchiro has much to be proud of yuchiro has much to be proud of yuchiro has much to be proud of yuchiro has much to be proud of yuchiro has much to be proud of yuchiro has much to be proud of yuchiro has much to be proud of yuchiro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2008 10:57 AM
    Threads

yaay AMAZING aMRAY
    YUCHIRO

Senior Member cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2008 10:55 AM
    Threads

whoa! you're a very good artist! bravo! i like all of them. plus i like that the final one is so weird because weird is good ^__^

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cyborgmonkey22 View Post
    whoa! you're a very good artist! bravo! i like all of them. plus i like that the final one is so weird because weird is good ^__^

hahah! Well thank you! It seems like my human/turtle/dog (?o_O?) charachter is the most popular one today, lol Weird is sweet.
    Thank you for the comment.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2013 03:37 PM
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Saracin PSN ID: Saracin651

Amazing, I didn't know you had such talent. Very, very good my friend, keep up the good work and creating such realistic drawings.

Senior Member cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

no problem ^__^ you did a great job and you gotta give props where props are do. i also really like the one of david bowie because it reminds me of 2 things: the 1st is the movie labyrinth. the second is a funny video i saw on the web. i'm not sure if i can say the name of the site where i saw it or the name of the video itself because i'm still fairly new and i don't wanna take any chances because i know that it's against the rules to post links to other sites. i know i'm not giving a link i just don't know where they draw the line. lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saracin View Post
    Amazing, I didn't know you had such talent. Very, very good my friend, keep up the good work and creating such realistic drawings.
    Always as nice^.^ Yeah I will try to keep on doing realistic drawings, even if they can be really tricky sometimes. But I dont have that much of a choose, I have to practise now when I dont have art anymore in school. Dont want to forget everything, now do I? Will see if I can try to make another one shortly and upload it here if I am satisfied with the result.

Thank you for the comment, any advice or critique so I know how I can improve myself? Sincerely yours / SuXrys

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

~I'm yours~ yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2010 06:23 AM
    Threads

wow... you do what!? you use a charcoal... wow... impressive...
    hahaha... I like the fifth one... It's so cute...^^
    siggy by tsuki

Crimson Rain Sought Flower CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Eternal Moon Article Red Dango
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2022 07:08 PM
    Threads

thats really awesome keep it up!
    ^^

Senior Member ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2008 11:30 PM
    Threads

Wow! *bows* thats awesome! way better than i can draw, but i can draw a pretty mean stick figure lol

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ThE_LoST_ShaDoW View Post
    Wow! *bows* thats awesome! way better than i can draw, but i can draw a pretty mean stick figure lol
    a stick figure? you lucky son of a gun! i can't even do that right T.T
    Proud Founder of Kentucky Fried ChocoboŽ

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Red face Update time

Alright, time for a little update. Played around a little with my charcoal-pen today when I trained myself to do human bodys. And here is the results.

The first is just training on how the bodys shapes can look like and the second and third is the same, but the last is a close up.
    Just because the bodys are naked doesnt meen that they are "dirty" o_O. The human body is a beautiful masterpiece.^.^ Hope you liked it.

Name:	DSC00671.JPG‎
Views:	60
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	19897   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00674.jpg‎
Views:	53
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	19900   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00675.jpg‎
Views:	82
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	19901  

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Alright, time for a little update. Played around a little with my charcoal-pen today when I trained myself to do human bodys. And here is the results.

The first is just training on how the bodys shapes can look like and the second and third is the same, but the last is a close up.
    Just because the bodys are naked doesnt meen that they are "dirty" o_O. The human body is a beautiful masterpiece.^.^ Hope you liked it.
    you are so right! and i thought you did a very excellent job with all 3 of these. bravo! you should consider becoming a professional once you get some more experience.

Senior Member Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Very nice as always. And I like that the human body ones look like real people not models. You are very good with charcoal. Keep up the great work and constantly challenge yourself!

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

More nice drawings. Charcoal is a very awkward material to work with ( especially if you are left handed, lots of lovely smudges.....) so you deserve a lot of respect for having mastered it so well. Keep them coming!

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cool Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by cyborgmonkey22 View Post
    you are so right! and i thought you did a very excellent job with all 3 of these. bravo! you should consider becoming a professional once you get some more experience.
    Professional? Well I dont know about that^^. I think that I have a far way to go before I even get close to becoming that good.
    But heck, who knows?! I will maybe become the next Rembrandt!
    But thank you for the support. You are a very friendly person^^

Quote Originally Posted by Saracin View Post
    Very nice as always. And I like that the human body ones look like real people not models. You are very good with charcoal. Keep up the great work and constantly challenge yourself!
    Well I try to do that when I get time to sit and draw, sadly it becomes less and less nowdays because I always seems to be so tired. hahah :P and then I dont have art anymore in school. But neat that we dont have so much left to do in school, so now I will maybe get more time to draw. I really hope so anyway because I want to improve myself and not forget everything that I have learned.^^ Thank you for the comment, any criticism so I know until the next time (ofc when you all take time to comment then I must upload more^.^) what I need to do to get a better result? Thank you in advance, you are always as nice.

Quote Originally Posted by naotavespaboy View Post
    More nice drawings. Charcoal is a very awkward material to work with ( especially if you are left handed, lots of lovely smudges.....) so you deserve a lot of respect for having mastered it so well. Keep them coming!
    Well thank you! Charcoal is as a matter of fact my favorite material to work with, I think it feels better to the hand when you are drawing with that compare to just graphite. The only sad thing, as you mention, is that its easy becomes smudged if you arnt careful. Thank you so much for taking time to comment! It makes me very happy. You are all so nice.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Update time!

Time for an update if you ask me.^^ Here is a pic that I drawed today when I was in school on a break and had nothing to do because my friends had lessons they had to go to. I had a lunch break and because I hate to eat alone I went to the art-room (yes, I dont know the name for it in english) were I made this until my next lesson started. The break was around 25-30 minutes so I would guess that this took me around 20 minutes to finish. Please tell me what you think about it and if you can then give me some tips until the next time. Personally I kind of like it, but I am not totally pleased with the breasts. Anyone that are a breast-expert? lol enjoy folk

The picture is made by Charcoal, my favorite material. Hm, maybe I should vary some more? ... o_O
    Because its charcoal I didnt erase anything at any point, just grabbed the chalk-pen(?) and got going. Hope you liked it. ^^
    (I am sorry if the quality isnt that bright, but I took the pic with my mobile camera)

Name:	DSC00683.jpg‎
Views:	72
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	20010  
    Last edited by SuXrys; 04-21-2008 at 09:07 AM. Reason: language. Sometimes I really wish that I was born in a english speaking country. >_>

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

that's very, very good. i like it. and not just because of...well...you know. it looks very realistic and you did a great job all around.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I like your style, its very well done and quite good. You're right about the breasts. Something just doesn't seem right, but you're probably not used to drawing them.

On the pervy side, they could be bigger.....

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Another good drawing done in charcoal. I'm no life drawing expert so I can't comment on the breasts or anything. It looks alright though so keep up the good work.

Closed Thread

Thread Information