AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Ball, The Live Action Movie

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 02:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Akutabi Mikami View Post
    Lol, Launch looks like Miran or whoever from youtube, she never talks...just sits there XD

Ok, fine...find GOKU and GOHAN and...KRILLIN!

HA! lol
    hehehehe thats impossible to do not even i cant find a perfect goku, gohan, and krillin
    Last edited by blackrosetwilight; 05-30-2008 at 12:03 AM.

Junior Member wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood has much to be proud of wolfhood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 09:15 PM
    Threads

oh god why? as much of a DBZ fan i am i cannot believe they are doing this. they are butchering dragonball more than GT has >.<

Never give up hope... Reach for the stars.

Thank You Yuki for the sweet picture

Member devilsmaster has a brilliant future devilsmaster has a brilliant future devilsmaster has a brilliant future devilsmaster has a brilliant future devilsmaster has a brilliant future devilsmaster has a brilliant future devilsmaster has a brilliant future devilsmaster has a brilliant future devilsmaster has a brilliant future devilsmaster has a brilliant future devilsmaster has a brilliant future devilsmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2008 02:44 PM
    Threads

I have been waiting for this film since for a long time.Can't wait to watch this movie.
    Please visit my blog on
    PSP Game Downloads

Junior Member strider0075 is on a distinguished road strider0075's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 03:56 PM
    Threads

okay no offense people but as impossible as you think it is it's been feasible to make a DB or DBZ movie for quite a while, just think of the final fight in the matrix, it has a lot of similarities to the type of fighting in DB and that was years ago. so imagine what you can do with modern CG techniques. now story wise, it all depends on whether or not they got the original writers for the series to assist then it might come out well. as long as they don't try to do the lame "our own story leeching off another franchise" method they should be fine.
    Chaos often breeds life, when order breeds habit
    -Henry Brooks Adams

"I LOVE CHAOS"
    -random friend after a few beers

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2014 04:49 AM
    Threads

It's not looking promising, from early looks.

Well, reserve your judgement until its out.
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

The Big Lewboski nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

I'm not going to criticise this movie before I even see it but from what i've seen and heard of it so far, it seems to me like its going to be a treadful blockbuster bust. Which is a shame because the Dragonball anime was a brilliant show, one of my favourites. But the simple fact of the matter is that to make this into a film that still holds all the qualties from the anime will be a near impossible feat, the dragonball series was about 167 episodes long, how are they gonna cram all of that into a movie, are they gonna make this movie just for the fans and not bother wasting time explaining all the characters and plot points just getting straight into the action at the risk of alienating people who haven't watched the show before, or they'll just concentrate on goku and cut a load of the characters out. I don't think krillin is in it which is a shame as he provided much of the comedy and lightheartedness in the series.

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 06:11 AM
    Threads

Krillin isn't in it. for me that one thing along ruins the film! i've been watching DB and DBZ for years and i think this film will be a real let down to the series, just like GT. but then again i could be wrong. i hope i am.

AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2014 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

I have been waiting to see this movie since like I first heard about it <.< I hope its better than those animated dbz movies which were good.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

Senior Member TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2014 12:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

To find a real-life Krillin, we should start by looking for short, near sighted shop teachers missing their noses. I'm sure it could be done, given enough dedication, though missing fingers might be an issue.

Based on the pictures here, I stand by my assesment that this will be a movie to rent once, mock mercilessly, curse and forget forever.
    Puppy Linux || Get it right. ||

If you would like to seek unification with my dynasty, simply plant the flag of the Central Asterikan Republic into your signature to join in the glory that is TheAsterism!

the truth is out there Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2014 09:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Either way, whether it's good or bad, in the end I'm going to be laughing my butt off.
    <3

I WANT TO
    BELIEVE

i'm here and i heart scully
    tumblr

Junior Member SjWiLKiN is on a distinguished road SjWiLKiN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2008 08:34 AM
    Threads

First post whoo hooo!

Anyway, I wouldnt expect anything from this movie (at all) and as already mentioned, DB was ruined by GT (and Z imo!) so I think we sit back and watch this movie without expecting anything! Then atleast we can enjoy it somewhat

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 06:11 AM
    Threads

o.o I just saw the first trailer...
    It's going to be SO bad

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SSDynamite View Post
    o.o I just saw the first trailer...
    It's going to be SO bad
    where?

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 06:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

D:

Its better off to have the main character stay as a Japanese....I mean Goku is Japanese..right? That and the actor doesn't look buff enough to play him...plus he has to have a black hole of a stomach.

Piccolo is supposed to be Green...James Masters..not bad, but he still needs to be green..

Master Roshi is suppised to be an old bald pervert hermit, whose really good at martial arts (during the earlier DB series). Plus when he had hair, it was white, and Goku was still a kid.

No Krillin? Why???? D< He's Goku's best friend since childhood! He's supposed to be there!

Also, I already knew about this movie being made a long while off, in June... and I'm still disappointed...

-stop criticizing- If I continue, I'll be writing a 10 page essay on how bad it is. LOL

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2014 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taikyo View Post
    D:

Its better off to have the main character stay as a Japanese....I mean Goku is Japanese..right? That and the actor doesn't look buff enough to play him...plus he has to have a black hole of a stomach.

Piccolo is supposed to be Green...James Masters..not bad, but he still needs to be green..

Master Roshi is suppised to be an old bald pervert hermit, whose really good at martial arts (during the earlier DB series). Plus when he had hair, it was white, and Goku was still a kid.

No Krillin? Why???? D< He's Goku's best friend since childhood! He's supposed to be there!

Also, I already knew about this movie being made a long while off, in June... and I'm still disappointed...

-stop criticizing- If I continue, I'll be writing a 10 page essay on how bad it is. LOL
    However, the worst problem for this movie by far is the plot. I hear that the original investors didn't know there was a difference between Dragonball Z and Dragonball--and after realizing that they were doing the wrong one, they realized the epic fail.

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 06:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    However, the worst problem for this movie by far is the plot. I hear that the original investors didn't know there was a difference between Dragonball Z and Dragonball--and after realizing that they were doing the wrong one, they realized the epic fail.
    HOLY-!

I sense impending doom upon the movie...V_V;
    I bet they're not even fans of the series...so sad...

Though, I know everyone heard of the series, so I guess they'll be re-writing the whole plot? I hope so, because they're pretty much screwed if they don't. >/

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 02:32 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    ....Hahahahahahahahaha

I don't care what you DB nerds think, that is DAMN FUNNY. I can't wait to see this now!
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 06:05 PM
    Threads

Oh,how I'm waiting for this...
    Not because I like DBZ,oh no,I'm gonna watch this only because I believe I'm gonna laugh like never before...
    This is something that cannot be done,and it's the truth...
    From what I saw across the net,Goku can't even compare with that actor who's going to play him,Yamcha can pass,and Chi-Chi looks like a porn-star...
    And Krillin...just lol...no sign of him XD
    From what I've heard it's going to be Vegeta saga of DBZ,or something like that...
    Can't say for sure,but it's going to be fun to watch...
    I'm sooooo going to enjoy in complete fail and comedy of it...
    Last edited by Hamashimura; 09-06-2008 at 07:49 AM.
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well folks here it is the trailer and its crap but mai is hot as hell
    http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16191245...ation&order=mr

Member Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2008 11:31 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Bleh.

Oh God this looks horrible.
    I hope this isn't going to be a let down since this is an Epic series.
    I would break my heart and many other Anime fans knowing that the
    reputation of this awesome Anime, was devastated by a crappy Live-Action Film.

Keep a smile on your face. Simple.
    My Tag Thread, Throw some feed! [x]
    Want to learn a trick or two in GFX? Look at my Resource thread [x]

Pink Baka Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 02:30 PM
    Threads

Hey!
    One point:
    REAL fans of something (anime, comic, etc.) WILL not enjoy it as much as people that DON'T know or necessarily like what it's based on.
    --------------------------------------------
    http://t999.proboards57.com/index.cgi
    (I have my own crappy forum too!)

You've Been Hit By You've Been Struck By
    A Smooth Android!

Member Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe has a reputation beyond repute Cathastrophe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2008 11:31 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Bleh.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 19-90 View Post
    Hey!
    One point:
    REAL fans of something (anime, comic, etc.) WILL not enjoy it as much as people that DON'T know or necessarily like what it's based on.
    Exactly my point. If you were born in the 2000's and never heard of cartoon network. Then hey why not watch it?

On the other hand. Us. We will dislike this movie so much. It will be Epic.

Keep a smile on your face. Simple.
    My Tag Thread, Throw some feed! [x]
    Want to learn a trick or two in GFX? Look at my Resource thread [x]

Member Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2008 03:57 PM
    Threads

Iv'e been wanting a live acton movie since like forever of db has come out...
    BUT if it sucks I swear I will shun all db movies except tree of might and bardock..
    "This world is what we hath twisted it into, What if we had left its existence unscathed"
    -PKKILLERPK

Senior Member Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Eye Patch 025 - Pikachu Shark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2012 03:13 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mandysmurf

Quote Originally Posted by Android 19-90 View Post
    Hey!
    One point:

I agree, and i have a terrible feeling this movie is going to be bad/

Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2014 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SalamanderKnight Steam ID: Kaitou-Kid

Feeling? This movie is fail. They are only keeping Shenron as the way he is.

Goku good with the ladies? Come on...-_-

I dislike DBZ now but still, it is just failure.

YT: | GameEmpireHD | KaitouVG | ShonenGameZ |
    Co-Founder of ShonenGameZ.com | Scan Translations & More!

| PSN: SalamanderKnight | NNID: GameEmpireHD (US) KaitouVG (JP) |
    | Steam: Kaitou-Kid | Origin: GameEmpireHD |
    | 3DS FC: 5258 - 0235 - 2295 |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information