AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Yuki's Signature Shop [Open]

Member YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2009 07:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wow! Lots of replies and requests!

First:

@Balance - Thank you! I'm trying to find my own 'groove' to fit into, and I want it to be 'different'. Stand-outish, you know? ^_^

@Hotarubi Iga - Thank you! Your requests are coming, sorry it's taking me so long!

@13lack Sheri - Thanks! The first one you posted, that is one of my favorites! And, your request will be coming soon!

@GoodyLucky - Thank you! And the small one was the size she requested ^^ and also the words are the ones she wanted, so I'm sure they mean something to her <3 And the Unconventional one... well the definition is right below the word. LOL Meaning, she isn't the typical 'school girl'. And, I'm trying more styles, I'm still overly new to all of this. I'm just now learning smudging, blending, lighting, shading... among other things. lol

@wolfhood - Your signature will be on it's way soon!

@anime_candy - Thank you! And I'm glad you love it so much! ^_^

Okay, now here is the waiting list!

1. Hotarubi Iga - in progress
    2. 13lack Sheri
    3. SullenSoul
    4. wolfhood
    5. Nagomumakuri
    6. Neflarian

Thanks for your patience! As all my requests know, I have a busy few days (outside of requests) so it is going to take me longer than normal to finish, but I will get to all of them asap! Thank you all for your requests!

Signature made by me! My SOTW 40 winner! ^.^=

Comfortably numb. Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2011 03:22 PM
    Threads

I ♥ this one, I like how it has that 'evil' taste in it. lol

This one, I agree that the stars didn't really match, but it looks great with the flowers. (they match the fan!!!)

This one is a little small, but I like the idea of it!
    Lard!
    Het is heerlijk vet! Je most het eten!

Member YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna has a reputation beyond repute YukiOnna's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

UPDATE:
    Bad news! I won't be able to get online for the next few days. It will probably be Sunday or Monday until I can get you all your signatures. I will be working on them, but I will be out of town, and with family, so I won't have any internet time. Sorry for this huge delay, it's not like me at all. Normally, I'm prompt with next day service. lol

I apologize to all of you for taking so very long.

Senior Member SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2011 01:32 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTaintedCookiex

okay, do people PM requests to yuki or something? '.'
    - | DevART | Twitter | Tumblr | -

Member 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2008 05:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by EmoSock View Post
    okay, do people PM requests to yuki or something? '.'

yeah she PMs you asking for details or vice versa

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wow, it's been a while. Life got turned upside down and it's just now turning normal. Summer is always a horridly busy time for me.

I managed to get a few signatures done, and to all of those I haven't got to yet, I appologize! It never takes me this long. You all are still on my list though. ^^ Unless you have given up on me. lol

Anyway, here are the few I've done:

My contest entry

A request

A request

A request

My other contest entry. ^o^=

There were a few more, but I didn't like them so well. lol

More to come!

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Alright, being the person I am, I will give you some advice.

For your contest entry signature, I will use that as a basis for all your signatures because they are generally the same. First, good choice of stocks, they are ones that I have never seen used before. But you really need to work with your blending more so the stocks do not look so separate from the actual signature. The next thing, and this is very common with new signature makers, you have your text spread out all over the place. That is bad and it a lot better to keep your text nice and grouped with other text, that way it does not look like you are trying to use up more space.

Color might need a bit more work, but not much, and last is flow. Apply more style to this, and dont feel bad if you dont understand, because its the hardest part. But trying putting stuff in the signature that sort of points towards the stock in the center. Your music entry signature had this going well for you.

Anyway, that would be it, hope to see you in future contests.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

@ Serated: thank you so much for the help, once I figure out this whole 'flow' thing, I will make sure to use it. lol I have been trying to work on all the rest that you mentioned though. ^_^

I wanted to add a few I thought turned out pretty good. C&C welcome!

That was me ^_^

A request

A request ^^

Another request XD

A request that I love how it came out.
    Last edited by YukiOnna; 06-25-2008 at 02:14 PM.

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

This is your best tag so far. The colors are really wild, and the blending isnt too good, but a lot more style is present. My advice for improvement. Throw in things like Adjustments layer to mix match the colors to give it a nice radiant feel. The other field you should give a shot at is lighting. Try using the 'Lighting Effects' filter, the burn and doge tool, or just standard white and black brushing. You should get steadily better from there. If you need any question answered, feel free to ask me.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Once again, thanks for the great advice Serated! You're a big help! I feel like such a noob, course, in actuality, I am. I've been trying what you suggest though, hopefully it shows in most of my signatures!

And here are just two signatures, because no one has been requesting! lol

SOTW #8 tied third place! We need more voters though! So when a new voting thread is up, go vote! ^___^
    VOTE! <---(link)

For my ever faithful requester, Keroppi-chan! <3

I'm open for requests! ^o^=

Closed Thread

Thread Information