AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Who Does almost every girl in Sailor moon wear a choker?

Junior Member LordDarkSteel is on a distinguished road LordDarkSteel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 12:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Who Does almost every girl in Sailor moon wear a choker?

does Naoko, have some sort of extreme liking to chokers? i mean i know they make girls look hotter/prettier/look cooler. but nearly every girl has one. except naru and the teacher. not complaining at all, just curious

Member kayura will become famous soon enough kayura will become famous soon enough kayura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2008 02:09 PM
    Threads

fashion statement

seriously, i think it's just part of the whole uniform thing

"If you've got enough free time to fantasize about your beautiful death, why not just live your life beautifully to the end?"
    -Gin (Gin Tama)

"Are you kidding me? Any moron with a pack of matches can start a fire. Raining down sulfur takes a huge level of endurance. Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer."
    -Loki (Dogma)

Lost IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss's Avatar
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2009 08:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PurpleAlpaca25

Quote Originally Posted by kayura View Post
    fashion statement

seriously, i think it's just part of the whole uniform thing
    Same I think it is too but not with the fashiong statement thing.Have you seen the series in human form??
    I think it doesn't really look well.. Anyway I do also think it's the whole part of the outfil ^^
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)
    I still lurk around, you just don't notice.

stalk me

Junior Member chrismacro has much to be proud of chrismacro has much to be proud of chrismacro has much to be proud of chrismacro has much to be proud of chrismacro has much to be proud of chrismacro has much to be proud of chrismacro has much to be proud of chrismacro has much to be proud of chrismacro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2008 03:00 PM
    Threads

Post Lynx3

For all you Lynx-aholics!!

Lynx are launching a brand new product that's going to blitz the dark temptation campaign into tiny chocolate flakes!!

You may have seen the advert on tv? LYNX3!!

Lynx has loads of different kinds of sprays. Try them for yorself.!!!

www.lynxeffect.com/lynx3

Lynx3 is all about mixing the 2 smells to create your very own distinctive musk... to drive the women wild!! You know the scene in Anchorman?! Well this is your chance to create your very own scent equalling the legendary status of Sex Panther!! If you havenít seen the film, you should!!

Join my bebo band
    www.bebo.com/LynxSpray

Add the new lynx application
    Its a game, have fun, I did!

Junior Member animeloverkamichama is a jewel in the rough animeloverkamichama is a jewel in the rough animeloverkamichama is a jewel in the rough animeloverkamichama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 11:43 PM
    Threads

i think also its just part of the whole uniform thing and b/c they don't have anything to wear on their necks anyway the human videos are just trying to copy how the anime looks...anyway if they don't in the human videos it looks awkward without the choker even though it doesnt look good
    AnImE LuVeR

Junior Member Anime.Caela is a splendid one to behold Anime.Caela is a splendid one to behold Anime.Caela is a splendid one to behold Anime.Caela is a splendid one to behold Anime.Caela is a splendid one to behold Anime.Caela is a splendid one to behold Anime.Caela is a splendid one to behold Anime.Caela's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2008 08:07 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Yeah right!

Doesnt actually matter bcoz they were proberly trying to make it look cooler coz it's the "in thing".

Mysteriousness is nothing.
    But mystery is everything.

Closed Thread

Thread Information