AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Most cruel character in all video games

Senior Member Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu has a reputation beyond repute Ratiasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2009 11:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

All depends on the game. For Super Smash Bros Brawl, i would say Tabuu, that guy annoyed me so much. Seriously butterfly wings? lol

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kyou_h@ View Post
    Queen....from ff IX
    I think , I forget her name
    Queen Brahne I think her name was. Or something beyond the lines of that anyway. Garnets step-mother. Yeah, she was a big, fat, ugly nuisance. XP
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

I've noticed something about alot of the characters mentioned in this thread.
    A large percent of them are either Plot Armored "Crying about something madmen" types and the others are simply cheap bosses.

Nothing cruel in this thread at all.
    Cruelty Time.
    Where's the mention of the Glukkons from the Oddesy series of games?
    "Oh. Hi. We're the Glukkons, we're going to turn your race into a line of designer sandwich meat, rump roasts and with whatever is left over we're going to make ice cream treats!"

Paige Meyer from Raw Danger.
    Not only do you have the option psychologically to torture your poor trapped teacher with the following, oil, water and telling her she's responsible for the events of this game and the first one.
    You have the option to leave other people for dead, after making them suffer harsh mental and verbal abuse,let them beg for forgiveness/etc.

All the Children from Rule of Rose
    They spit on you. Rub rats in your face. Humilate you. Trap you in rooms and mess with your memory. It sounds very simple here, but in action. It's quite the sight.

Out of those 3, Paige is the cruelist simply because her level of cruelty is totally up to you.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How they haven't gotten a vote yet is beyond me, but my vote goes to the Nazi's from the many WWII games out there.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenth View Post
    All the Children from Rule of Rose
    They spit on you. Rub rats in your face. Humilate you. Trap you in rooms and mess with your memory. It sounds very simple here, but in action. It's quite the sight.
    LOL. This has to be one of my favorite games, and Im glad someone else noticed how cruel these little tykes are x3

Also, Im putting Sae Kurosawa of Fatal Frame 2. This girl slaughtered a room full of people, then laughed hysterically while covered in their blood. I mean, shes just one twisted chick o_o

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Junior Member Darknul is infamous around these parts Darknul is infamous around these parts Darknul is infamous around these parts Darknul is infamous around these parts Darknul is infamous around these parts Darknul is infamous around these parts Darknul is infamous around these parts Darknul is infamous around these parts Darknul is infamous around these parts Darknul is infamous around these parts Darknul is infamous around these parts Darknul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2008 12:01 PM
    Threads

apparently no one has heard of Luca Blight, and i quote "It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands. I am sublime!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!"
    trully a bad-*** villian, my favorite
    MONEY!!!!!!! BABES!!!!!! ALCOHOL!!!!!!MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Senior Member goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2010 09:27 PM
    Threads

Kratos from god of war. He has killed countless when he was a commander for Sparta, countless for when he served ares the god of war, serving the other gods, being the god of war, and trying to kill zues with the sister's of fate.
    He even killed his own wife and dather. He has never cared who he killed except 3 out of the millions he has.

Senior Member foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2010 04:20 PM
    around that corner hiding in the trash can
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i wish TT_TT

Rosso the Crimson and Nero from Dirge of Cerberus Final Fantasy 7 were bishes...They made me run out of amunition and gil..TT_TT And of course, the infamous Sephiroth! I couldn't kill him in KH 1 or 2 T_T Him and his "mother" bah..rubbish i say!

Awesome set from Toboe-chan!
    " Do not follow in my footsteps, I run into walls. "
    Dats true <.< >.>

Click here to level up my card!

Junior Member Spectyr is on a distinguished road Spectyr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2009 05:09 PM
    Threads

Hasn't anyone played Metal Gear Solid 3?

Volgin is probably the most sadistic game villain I have ever seen. He tortures his enemies to death and tortures Eva on his free time.
    (*o*) !! "HOLY CRAP! That dude just got sniped!!"

"Hey. Speaking of getting sniped, lets go see if the blues got any beer!" <('o'<)

Member cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2009 01:25 PM
    Threads

Justice from Guilty Gear is rather not-nice....
    killing people just cuz they're human
    Voyeurism does not equal science...
    YOU FAIL AS A HUMAN!!
    Robo-Ky

Member Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini has a reputation beyond repute Bluedini's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2009 11:46 PM
    Threads

Albert Wesker from the Resident Evil series is a definite addition to this thread. He's a traitor working for the just as, if not more, sinister corporation Umbrella.

Junior Member Spectyr is on a distinguished road Spectyr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2009 05:09 PM
    Threads

Revolver Ocelot From MGS: The Twin Snakes was pretty nasty too. He was another torture for fun villains. In ever MGS game (except maybe 4) Ocelot captures you and puts you through a torture session.
    (*o*) !! "HOLY CRAP! That dude just got sniped!!"

"Hey. Speaking of getting sniped, lets go see if the blues got any beer!" <('o'<)

The Aka Blade kenshoto is a splendid one to behold kenshoto is a splendid one to behold kenshoto is a splendid one to behold kenshoto is a splendid one to behold kenshoto is a splendid one to behold kenshoto is a splendid one to behold kenshoto is a splendid one to behold kenshoto is a splendid one to behold kenshoto's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2008 03:51 PM
    Threads

i would have to go with sepihorth
    If i had a apple i would throw it at someone

STN-J Witch Hunter Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 11:55 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Valgasu, from Fighting Masters--he is a DEVIL......a ruddy devil.......
    320 years have passed since the coven sank into the dark

I may have been born in The United States, but running through my veins is 70,000% UK blood.

Here's something from my blog:
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?1...y-Special-Blog

Junior Member misterbeefy117 is a name known to all misterbeefy117 is a name known to all misterbeefy117 is a name known to all misterbeefy117 is a name known to all misterbeefy117 is a name known to all misterbeefy117 is a name known to all misterbeefy117's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2008 07:53 PM
    Threads

I havent encountered many uber evil guys, but I would say Leanna from Dark Messiah of Might and Magic. She constantly coerces you into doing evil things and eventually killing your love.. I think you kill her.. anyway..

Darth Traya from Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords, appearantly she's a master of betrayal and deception and she, also, subtly coerces you into turning towards the dark side.

Jack of Blades from Fable. Badass in the beginning, horribly in the ending, you'd think a dragon form would be much harder to kill than a human form.
    Anyway, he captures your mom for uncountable amount of years, tortures her, then lures you to Bargate Prison, captures and then tortures you.
    Leads the raid on Oakvale, kills your mother infront of you, then if you go evil, tells you to kill the Guildmaster and then, even when you do kill him, he still comes back when you put on the mask. Eeeeevil

'Ha ha ha ha...
    So predictable... I knew you would come... and I see you brought the mighty Hellscream... his blood, is mine... As is your whole... misbegotten race!The boy believed you could be saved... But he didn't know, what burns within your soul... when in your heart, you know, we are the same!'

Closed Thread

Thread Information