AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: Survivors of the Fallen

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zanethose View Post
    Hahaha darn right it is! But hold off for a little but, I gotsa get the mojo flowing hahaha

just give me a little bit to get back into shape then Ill give you the signal

oh, and Nespa, I changed the color of my character sheets, but I would suggest getting used to the darkred as Ill be using it as Kanti's RP color. I know you can read it, Ive used it for every character Ive made before in an RPG and Ive been in many RPGs including you :P hahahaha (no offense intended, by the by)

yes you use it Zanethose, but that doesn't make it less discourteous. I as well find it difficult to read and I have to lean up to the screen and squint to view it at times. Its proper etiquette to use colors that don't make people do dangerous things to their eyes in order to see. There are brighter shades of red that you can use and a plethora of other colors.

and when people ask you to change something that is easy to change and merely of superficial difference, a more polite version of "too bad get used to it" is not a proper response
    Last edited by Luzifer; 04-18-2008 at 04:09 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 11:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pita26

Quote Originally Posted by Luzifer View Post
    yes you use it Zanethose, but that doesn't make it less discourteous. I as well find it difficult to read and I have to lean up to the screen and squint to view it at times. Its proper etiquette to use colors that don't make people do dangerous things to their eyes in order to see. There are brighter shades of red that you can use and a plethora of other colors.

and when people ask you to change something that is easy to change and merely of superficial difference, a more polite version of "too bad get used to it" is not a proper response
    Read the paranthetical note, please

Quote Originally Posted by Zanethose
    (no offense intended, by the by)
    also, If you notice, I laugh at the end of my statement, signifying "alright, Im changing it and Im only messing with you, if need be Ill change to a reasonable color"

please read my entire statements before criticizing me in the future, thank you

oh, and Nespa, in case you didnt catch it, was just cracking a joke and messing with you, I was hoping you would catch on considering I know you from a while back, however if such is not the case, then I apologize whole heartedly
    Last edited by Zanethose; 04-18-2008 at 04:45 PM.
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

this arguement was moved to PM and resolved... so... yeah... its done...
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 11:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pita26

this arguement was moved to PM and resolved... so... yeah... its done...
    "as it is and as it will be"

Oh maaan the waiting to find out if Im even accepted is killing me xD hahahaha, just messing Aura

oh, I know this is incredibly off topic and Im sorry, but aura, do you remember if you were in a Metal Gear RPG maybe almost a year to 2 years ago???
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

Senior Member Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2008 12:49 PM
    Don't know but they all have funny white coats.
    Threads

dang it's saturday here in Ireland and I should get some sleep

-Snababo @ Saturday 00:19:59 (yes that is seconds).
    When things go boom ... RUN AWAY!!!!

I Don't Rep Back If you want rep from me give me a good reason.

Junior Member Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2008 05:37 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: don't have one

can you tell me what is wrong with my character so I can fix her please?
    **~Girls can fight too you know~**

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Wolf Kunai Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2019 12:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moonstar Flower View Post
    can you tell me what is wrong with my character so I can fix her please?
    I think I understand what she meant in her reply to your submission. I might be wrong on this, but it looked to me like she wants you to fill out the character sheet properly. It did not look to me as if your character sheet was broken up into sections propery. As I understand it, you have to use the character sheet sections as written. Here is a copy of the sample for you to refer to:

Sample Character Sheet:

Name: (first and last if they have a title put that as well)
    Height: (self explanitory)
    Race: (Humanoid, Geno People, Vampire, Werewolf, if you want you can include where they were from before G-Day happened, if they are younger than 18 just have the race)
    Appearence: (picture or word description)
    Power(s): (can have no more than 3 humanoids have none)
    Weapon(s): (do have to have one but if you want one put what it is here, you can have up to 2 different weapons like twin blade swords and a crossbow, or two guns and a sword, or a sword and a lance, etc.)
    Personality: (Self explanitory)
    Bio: (At least four sentences)
    Tidbits: (any extra info.)

So if I am understanding her right, if you do not fill out each section as laid out in the sample she will not accept your character. There was nothing wrong with your character per se, it just was not created according to the guidelines presented.
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

**Runs in hurridely**

OMG I'm sooo sorry everyone! I had a date this weekend and then I had to baby sitt and a funeral to go to so I never got a chance to sit down and update the RP!

Zanethose: All of you characters are accepted, welcome to the RPG.

@ Kyuubi naruto: Darn straight you better join or big sister's gonna never let you live it down. lol

Okay I'm typing up the opening post now.

@ Moonstar Flower: Didgital Dragon's pretty much right, I don't k=normally enforce many rules too strictly, but I do enforce sign up rules, it just makes it easier for myself and the other RPers to understand your character. Ontop of that your Bio (History) is very weak and is only two sentences my minimum is four.
    Last edited by Aura of the Twilight; 04-21-2008 at 06:06 PM.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

Yep, a couple of you may remember that name over their next this post, and it's not a halucination. I'm back. Been awhile huh? (please remember me.... )

Name: Claude Daguerre aka "The Human Bullet"
    Height: 5'7"
    Race: Geno People France
    Appearence:

Power(s): His body is made up of a bio-lead like compound so his body has the hardness of lead as well as the ability to give of a poisonous lead gas that he has filtered into a wrist spray. In addition, Claude is litterraly "fast as a speeding bullet" and slow only to extremely fast Geno-Humans. Finally, his body can absorb lead like substances to heal itself, so he is immune to most lead based firepower.
    Weapon(s): Claude's main weapon is a gas-spray system attached to his right arm much like an IV. This allows him to spray his deadly lead gas andalso keeps it from becoming an toxin to innocents. Claude also carries dual pistols for good measure, and it certainly doesn't hurt that he can eat his ammunition to heal. He tries to carry a few blessed or silver bullets when he can get his hands on them.
    Personality: The best word to describe Claude is impulsive. He is quick to judge sometimes, but just as quick to defend his allies. He does understand the meaning of stealth, but would rather go kick but if possible. He is also an infamous womanizer, a trait that tends to backfire often. His loyalty and compassion, however, a matched by few, just expect to to do things his own way.
    Bio: Claude acts indepently of the Geno council but is keen on the idea of warring with "murderous halfbreeds." This opion is most certainly biased as his mother had been turned into a Vampire on G-Day and almost killed his now Humanoid father. He farely popular with the public though not especially famous and is most certainly considered a "local personallity"
    Tidbits: Claude takes somewhat pride in being a succesful result of the original Geno project
    Last edited by CF Striker; 04-21-2008 at 07:41 PM.

Big thanks to Nespa for this one!

Oh man, I envy the clouds...they're free.-Shikamaru

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

CF Striker: Does your character have a weapon or not, clear that up with me and then you're accepted.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I edited it. Sorry, noticed that after I posted. Dang it, you all have forgotten me haven't you? Oh, well, I'll work from the ground up I suppose.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

CF Striker: Accepted welcome to the RPG. I remember you.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*whew* ok that's good. I can relax now. Guess I better get to work on posting.
    Thanx, btw

Edit: Oh, I realized I mentioned a gas-like weapon Claude uses in the power section, but forgot to put it in the weapon section. Let me know if its a problem, but I'll just add it for now.
    Last edited by CF Striker; 04-21-2008 at 07:39 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the prospect of a lead-person is causing the rational/scientific half of my brain to eat itself... it stings little... hehe

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the prospect of a lead-person is causing the rational/scientific half of my brain to eat itself... it stings little... hehe
    Don't hurt yourself Luzy....
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Don't hurt yourself Luzy....
    I'm trying to find the density of human flesh to determine the weight this lead based person would be... I'm betting at least several hundred pounds if not a ton... and... wait... Bio-lead? lead by its nature is unconduscive to biological systems... it tends to bond with things you don't wanting it forming chemical bonds with... oh boy... must determine what chemical formations those would be...

okay thats the last bit of spam from me on that subject

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hi to you too Luzifer .

We'll pretend he's fairly heavy but not to the point where it hurts. And yeah, my AP Chem teacher might kill me for this character, but think Aura has got the right idea, lol.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Eh, I decided not to join after all, sorry sis.

Psyche.

Name: Lo Hibuki

Height: 5'11

Race: Vampire

Appearence:

Power(s): (Excluding normal vampire ablilities) Black Extension: Using his perfect control over his powers, Lo is able to form the dark energy that runs through his veins into anything that he desires. Although, whatever he molds his energy into is counted as an extension of his own self. It it is attacked in any way, he feels the pain.

Three Stages: Inside of his body, Lo has 3 reserves of special energy. When he releases the 1st one, he gains the power over the elements Fire and Lightning, and can combine them to create the destructive element of Chaos. The 2nd stage allows him to open a rip in the universe itself, and sucks power from it to use against his enemies. The final stage grants him a limited power over Light, which, when combined with is natural dark powers(which is the opposite of light, for any idiots out there.) allows him to call upon pure darkness from hell and sheer light from heaven to use against his opponents in any way he sees fit.

Although, the reserves do have their consequences. After he uses the 2nd stage, his body slowly begins to be drained of his own dark energy, which keeps him alive. If he's ever to activates the final stage, since he is using the power of hell itself, he has to keep himself from being overtaken by the force. If he grows to week from loss of dark energy, he'll he risks being dragged into hell by Satan himself.

Note: Sorry if it sounds like I'm using 4 powers, but I didn't realize it until after I was already done editing. Besides, most powers don't have dire consequences.

Weapon(s): The only weapon he possess is the Saburashi, the blade in his picture. It amplifies the power of Black Extension and easily conducts any energy that Lo sends into it, including the rifts' power.

Personality: Bloodthirsty, foolish, wild. Kind, understanding, sweet. These are all words that can easily be used to describe Lo. Although, never at the same time. Sometimes, when all seems well, Lo puts on a mask of an attitude, being slightly stubborn, a tad bit hot-headed, and a little of the handle. That is but a mask, although, as his true personality is one of kindness and compassion. His true self only is seen during the hardest of times, and only by the closest of friends.

Bio: "Why do we fight?" "What's the point of this war?" These are questions that Lo finds himself pondering frequently. See, although he is loyal to vampires, he doesn't necessarily support the battles and conflict that they have with the other races. Although he does enjoy the blade, a world of peace between the races is somewhat ideal to him. Until that day comes, though, he will continue to fight, but not for the same reasons as most others.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 04-29-2008 at 05:56 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kyuubi Naruto: Long enough psyche? i was about to cick out before I realized I didn't see your sig, you're lucky I scrolled down lol, Accepted welcome to the RPG. ( I don't really consider it 4 powers because of how you worked it out.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: First, I love small european countries... second, I've gotten a PM about the asteriks and i'm just going to come out about it now and say its a name censor of my own, rather than cursing being censored by the site... I'm sure most of you, like the person who pmed me, realized it fairly quickly but just in case... i said it... also, because i don't want to be smited by the our lovely moderators for cursing (so brown nosing)

Name: Søren ******
    Height: 6'1
    Race: seems to be humanoid (Liechtenstein)
    Appearence: http://users.animanga.com/LikeADream/bilder/boys011.jpg the one in the front (of note, he has yellow eyes)
    Power(s): None...unless you count resourcefulness, and I do. He does however, have incredible luck (or some believe unconscious-precognition) as he often moves out of the way just before a blow he was unaware of hits.
    Weapon(s): Small combat knife, combat shotgun (specifically a Mossberg 590), two military issue pistols.
    Personality: Cunning and vicious. He has no honor and no scruples when it comes to doing what he believes is right and is more than willing to stab someone in the back if they get in the way. He thinks several steps ahead and never does anything that would expose him to needless risk.

Never cross him as he never forgets a grudge and has a policy of paying back an injury at least four fold. His entire existence is centered around hunt the blind murderer who killed everyone in his town. He dislikes non-humanoid and is more than willing to kill them for cash, as he sometimes finds work with various anti-geno guerrilla and terrorist groups, though his dealings with these groups are nuanced as he doesn't attack unarmed civilians. More towards his variation of morality are the handful of groups that attempt to reestablish a variation of law and order, in particular he works for them to hunt down geno-criminals.

Intelligent and resourceful almost to a fault, he can turn any situation to his advantage with nothing more than his mind and a little effort.

However, despite this, he has an unflinching sense of right and wrong, and he won't do what he feels is immoral... however, what qualifies as immoral is often dependent on a very twist set of virtues.

Bio: His childhood before the age of seven is vague, and carries memories of laboratories. Not in the sense of being a test subject, but rather that he would often visit one near his house and the scientist would let him watch them work and play with some of their defunct equipment.

However, most of his memories take place after his town was killed by a blind man down to the last man woman and child, save of course, for Søren, who crawled through the bloodless straights filled with untouched corpses, pale and lifeless. Shaped forever by such an event, he has come to believe that nobody should have such power and despise the Genos who are born with such unfair gifts.

He eventually took to following the blind killer and found work at times as a anti-geno bounty hunter and strong man for organizations both noble and cruel. In fact, he is rather well known among them as being skilled in killing any form of geno with efficiency undue from someone who is himself, merely a humanoid.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 04-22-2008 at 07:21 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Luzifer: lol Accepted.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: First, I love small european countries... second, I've gotten a PM about the asteriks and i'm just going to come out about it now and say its a name censor of my own, rather than cursing being censored by the site... I'm sure most of you, like the person who pmed me, realized it fairly quickly but just in case... i said it... also, because i don't want to be smited by the our lovely moderators for cursing (so brown nosing)
    The L's also have nothing to do with it I guess, right?

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In interest of fairness and accuracy (as well as full disclosure) I will list more concretely, the munitions that Søren carries. This is not to be used within the RP but merely as a safeguard to ensure that i don't accidently make up something on the sport for example having Søren fire a third silver-tungsten slug when he only carries two at a time.

Søren carries one combat knife, high-carbon steel, no silver.

He always carries two the following shells for his combat shot gun with him into battle: Silver-Tungsten Slug, Rubber Slug (non-lethal), Steel Slug, SCIMTR (a type of shot made up of small, wide and flat arrow shapes that are effective agianst body armor up to 150 meters), Silver-Tungsten Buck shot (both 27 pellet #4 for high accuracy and 000 buck for power), Steel Buck Shot (again 27 pellet and 000), and breaching rounds

He carries (though it is normally not equipped) a low magnification scope.

Interesting foot note, the slugs he uses are banned by the Hague Convention of 1899 from use against humans because they tend to deform within the human body.

He carries two pistols one always loaded with silver ammunition and one with steel. The clip's are 10 bullets and he carries three of each type of clip (including the ones in the pistols themselves.

At his current hotel room, he has further supplies along the lines of 20 of each type of shell (except the SCIMTR which he has only 5 of since they are military rounds are harder to come by), and 10 clips for his pistols (pistols are equivalent and can use clips of the other. In addition in his room is the grenade launching muzzle adapter and two fragmentation grenades, which he uses only in specific instances and does not carry with him.

...thats all...

oh and of important note to CF's character, since he was in england he currently has no lead munitions (since lead munitions are banned in england for sport hunting (look it up... I lie to you not) - so since Søren's shells (save for specific military rounds) are commercial- they would not be available for him. However, as he uses his shells and is forced to buy new ones, lead will take greater precedence since they are the norm in American forms of buck shot.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 04-23-2008 at 12:07 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh and of important note to CF's character, since he was in england he currently has no lead munitions (since lead munitions are banned in england for sport hunting (look it up... I lie to you not) - so since Søren's shells (save for specific military rounds) are commercial- they would not be available for him. However, as he uses his shells and is forced to buy new ones, lead will take greater precedence since they are the norm in American forms of buck shot.
    Well...my character actually is French, but I'll just assume the same rules apply unless you know something else. Thanks for the tip.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I wasn't talking about that... I was talking abotu my character coming from england and thus having steel ammunition

Closed Thread

Thread Information