AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: what character of sakura describes you????

~I'm yours~ yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2010 06:23 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Unhappy what character of sakura describes you????

Like sakura, I'm very shy when it comes to love...

Showing love for someone else its too hard for me..

and it's hurt when you knew He/she has a special someone.....

siggy by tsuki

Dormant in Kaori's heart KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 09:52 AM
    Threads

I think for me it would be Toya in that if i had a little sister i would kind of pick on her, but i would always look after her. The other character would be Syaoran when it comes to confessing or approching a girl i like.

A really really beautiful set made by kaori ^^. I love you so much ^^.
    A really wonderful set by lawlietth

A really nice set made by lawlietth

~I'm yours~ yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wow... how sweet of you, KP4....^_^
    siggy by tsuki

Junior Member angel_luna is a splendid one to behold angel_luna is a splendid one to behold angel_luna is a splendid one to behold angel_luna is a splendid one to behold angel_luna is a splendid one to behold angel_luna is a splendid one to behold angel_luna is a splendid one to behold angel_luna's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2008 02:44 PM
    Threads

For me?... Sakura.. She's very sweet, very cute and very scatterbrained... Just like me XD

She fight with her old brother and I... I fight with my little brother -.-
    I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so... if you come here... You'll find me. I Promise

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hehehe...^_^
    me too... I like touya!!
    siggy by tsuki

Member YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2008 09:14 AM
    Threads

I had Sakura character when we're at school.

We both are very energetic and cherrful person..

Junior Member don1 is a splendid one to behold don1 is a splendid one to behold don1 is a splendid one to behold don1 is a splendid one to behold don1 is a splendid one to behold don1 is a splendid one to behold don1 is a splendid one to behold don1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2008 03:29 AM
    Threads

I think remembering Sakura is remembering my first love... (and every remembering her, my heart is touched by her personality)

sankunchansamasenpai Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2013 11:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Sakura was my fav for about 2-3 years. i learnt how to spin a pen smoothly in my fingers. just like the way sakura spins the clow stick thing when transforms from the key.

Collab with Unli~ Isn't he awesome??

deviantART | Tumblr | IntuitionGFX | iGFX on dA

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by don1 View Post
    I think remembering Sakura is remembering my first love... (and every remembering her, my heart is touched by her personality)
    yah, you're alright.... but what is important is the present times...^^
    siggy by tsuki

Shadowed Frame Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2008 10:33 PM
    Threads

I'm a mix between Sakura and Tomoyo. I'm kind like Sakura and very shy at expressing love, but on the other hand, I'm protective like Tomoyo and I care a lot about my friends.
    My friend says I even look like Tomoyo.
    I badly need to do a Tomoyo-hime cosplay, heh.

---------------------------

---------------------------

Fan?

Member PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2010 08:50 AM
    Threads

I'm gonna have to say Kero cause I love sweets and video games! ^^ But also because I'm very care free and can be serious when needed

Junior Member animeloverkamichama is a jewel in the rough animeloverkamichama is a jewel in the rough animeloverkamichama is a jewel in the rough animeloverkamichama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 11:43 PM
    Threads

i'm like sakura cuz i am really hyper at skewl and nobody knowz wat i am going to do!! hehe...anywya i am also like tomoyo cuz i have a good taste in fashion!!
    AnImE LuVeR

Closed Thread

Thread Information