AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Hardest Game Ever

Blessed By The Saint The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2009 12:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Hardest Game Ever

http://www.funny-games.biz/harderst-game.html No. It's not the HARDEST game in the world, It's just the name of the game.

The Hardest Game Ever...

This is The World's Hardest Game and your mission is to work your way through 30 incredibly hard levels. You control the red square. And you must avoid blue circles and collect the yellow circles. Once you have collected all of the yellow circles, you must move to the green beacon to complete the level. Some levels consist of more than one beacon; the intermediary beacons act as check points. Good luck!

I only got to level 13.
    Last edited by The Monarch; 04-04-2008 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something

Banned Forum / Chat Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 12:38 PM
    Threads

A bloody flash game isn't the hardest game. =.=
    If you are into computer web-browser type of games then have you ever played Tron? I guess not.

The hardest game(s) ever are actually original Megaman series, Contra series, Shinobi series, some Zeldas and some other NES games.
    The breathing of the ancient ones are seldom felt
    I alone have torn their dreams apart.

Blessed By The Saint The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Proxy View Post
    A bloody flash game isn't the hardest game. =.=
    If you are into computer web-browser type of games then have you ever played Tron? I guess not.

The hardest game(s) ever are actually original Megaman series, Contra series, Shinobi series, some Zeldas and some other NES games.

It's the title of the game. Don't go crazy over it.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Ninja Gaiden is pretty dang hard.

I find FPS's to be very hard, but that doesn't seem to be the case with a lot of other people.

Edit: whoops, I didn't know that was the title of the game you were playing, oh well.
    Last edited by Buruku; 04-04-2008 at 04:08 PM.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Banned Forum / Chat Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 12:38 PM
    Threads

Question

Sorry, I thought you meant it by the "hardest game".

>_>

<_<

No really, I did.
    The breathing of the ancient ones are seldom felt
    I alone have torn their dreams apart.

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

I thought you ment......nevermind.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorry, I'll edit my post and say it's the name of the game.

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The hardest part of that game is my total lack of patience, the same reason I hate most puzzle games.

Lvl 29 I was so sick of this game I completely abandoned stradegy and chalked up about 200 deaths. Finally finished the game with 700 total deaths.....

the carpal-tunnel pain!!!
    Last edited by bakakame; 04-05-2008 at 03:34 AM.

Super Assome! Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 02:10 PM
    Threads

I found it boring after a while.

I was at level 8 and I quit.

Message from me:

Internizzle serizzle bizzle
    AF family:
    - Temperance: Raccoon Pet. xD
    - Kitsune~girl: Sister :3

Closed Thread

Thread Information