AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Questions about Video Game Storylines/Anime

Blessed By The Saint TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Questions about Video Game Storylines/Anime

Hi I am very new. I wasn't sure but I guess this is the right place for this topic. I love video game clips with excellent anime style artistry and emotion. I am very naive, and will admit I know very little about video games, as I don't play them really. I, however really like some of the story lines for the few I have seen. For example, I know that Final Fantasy is huge and I was first introduced to the beauty of the graphics at Utube. But there are so many of the games as well. Is there a place where one can see good quality video game type/whatever it would be called clips and where can I go to learn about the story lines to some of the more well known and emotionally laden ones. I could start by asking is there a place that explains each of the Final Fantasy storylines and has the scenes (movie) from it.
    Thanks in advance and much peace

Banned Forum / Chat Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 12:38 PM
    Threads

So basically you want sites where you can check video game clips with good quality?

Try Veoh. [Just like Youtube, but with better quality]
    Or GameVideos.
    And GameTrailers.

All of these sites have better video quality than Youtube, if you are intrested in game storyline, then you should just check it from Wikipedia.
    Just type in the game name and read.
    The breathing of the ancient ones are seldom felt
    I alone have torn their dreams apart.

Blessed By The Saint TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:56 PM
    Threads

Thank you. I didn't know about any of those links. Much appreciated

Closed Thread

Thread Information