AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Scandal

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Scandal

Okay, I recently attended the 2008 Sakuracon, and had gone to the SCANDAL concert. I didn't manage to buy a CD at the time, but would like to buy one. I just haven't been able to figure out where I can order one. And I haven't been able to find the full video they used at the con. Can anyone give me an idea on how to find the CD of the extra hot all girl Japanese rock band?

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2013 05:02 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ask me for it Steam ID: askmeforit

I felt bad about this thread having no replies, so I looked into it, just for you.

From what I can gather from the band's Myspace, they've only released one CD so far - that was on March 3rd. I think it's a CD single, too, not a full album. They're releasing another on April 4th, and another on May 5th. They're only on sale in Japan, it seems. (They still have Tower Records over there?)

Since the band's three CDs are a recent release, imminent release, and upcoming release (respectively), there's a good chance that most online import stores haven't gotten their hands on them, especially considering how obscure of a release it is (or seems to be). If they're touring the States again anytime soon (maybe over the summer, though their blog doesn't offer any hints), your best bet would be to pick up one of the CDs at one of their concerts... or maybe their performances at Sakuracon will generate some buzz that will motivate the online import stores to carry some of the new releases.

I checked PlayAsia, but most of the results for "scandal" were rather... well, scandalous. No results on J-List, either. Plus, apparently there was an '80s band called Scandal, too. Confusing.

PS: During my travels, I stumbled upon a photo of the actual band since apparently they've only been represented in animated form in the media. Of course, if you've seen them live (or seen photos of them live, also on this site), there's not much of a mystery.
    Last edited by BoldMushroom; 04-02-2008 at 06:20 PM.
    Get some exercise this summer and raise money to fight disease. Find a free charity walk in your area:
    AIDS Walk | Walk to Defeat ALS | Walk MS | Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
    Light The Night for Leukemia & Lymphona | Great Strides for Cystic Fibrosis

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I found the vids, and the official site. Even added them to my friends list at myspace. I called FYE, and they said I have to actually go to the store to find out if they can import it. I checked the towers.com site and they don't carry it, but the japanese branch thingy does, or will anyways. But I can't read the @towers.jp site. I want that Love Pattern CD so bad, ugh.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Closed Thread

Thread Information