AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Was SailorMoon Your First Anime? Did you enjoy it?

pokemon trainer MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2010 03:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6882 3906 6528

Default Was SailorMoon Your First Anime? Did you enjoy it?

Was Sailormoon your first anime? Did you enjoy it?That is, if you remember it! Hehehe! Well- It was mine. And I sure loved it! Was it yours?
    Last edited by MoroDashi; 06-20-2008 at 05:24 AM.
    i cant believe we almost hung it up o woah o .set made by me;

Member BK_201 has a reputation beyond repute BK_201 has a reputation beyond repute BK_201 has a reputation beyond repute BK_201 has a reputation beyond repute BK_201 has a reputation beyond repute BK_201 has a reputation beyond repute BK_201 has a reputation beyond repute BK_201 has a reputation beyond repute BK_201 has a reputation beyond repute BK_201 has a reputation beyond repute BK_201 has a reputation beyond repute BK_201's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2008 07:27 AM
    Threads

Sailor Moon was the first anime from which I knew that it WAS actually an anime. Before Sailor Moon I´ve watched Robin Hood, Zorro, Saber Rider etc. but they´ve just been "animated shows" to me.

I watched Sailor Moon when I was 12 or 13, and I really liked it. That time I really adored Mamoru lol
    We are the all singing, all dancing, crap of the world.

~Water Angel~ Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2009 09:05 PM
    Threads

Yes, but I did not know it was anime b/c I was little. But I loved it! 8-)
    Sig made by: sev121993

Junior Member Kit_Darkmoon has much to be proud of Kit_Darkmoon has much to be proud of Kit_Darkmoon has much to be proud of Kit_Darkmoon has much to be proud of Kit_Darkmoon has much to be proud of Kit_Darkmoon has much to be proud of Kit_Darkmoon has much to be proud of Kit_Darkmoon has much to be proud of Kit_Darkmoon has much to be proud of Kit_Darkmoon has much to be proud of Kit_Darkmoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2008 09:53 PM
    Threads

It was for me as well. I remember getting up early for school and watching it before i would head off. That and pokemon. Anime really was all i'd ever wake up for. lol.

Lost IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss's Avatar
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2009 09:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well mine both have to be Sailormoon and CCS and yeah I did enjoy it ^^ .I like long series BUT not that long.
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)
    I still lurk around, you just don't notice.

stalk me

Junior Member animeloverkamichama is a jewel in the rough animeloverkamichama is a jewel in the rough animeloverkamichama is a jewel in the rough animeloverkamichama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2008 12:43 AM
    Threads

YA!! loved it when i was a kid i would watch it every minute and second i was available!! i still love it!! but now that i think of it im not that sure that it was my first video...
    AnImE LuVeR

Member Anzellote has a reputation beyond repute Anzellote has a reputation beyond repute Anzellote has a reputation beyond repute Anzellote has a reputation beyond repute Anzellote has a reputation beyond repute Anzellote has a reputation beyond repute Anzellote has a reputation beyond repute Anzellote has a reputation beyond repute Anzellote has a reputation beyond repute Anzellote has a reputation beyond repute Anzellote has a reputation beyond repute Anzellote's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2008 03:24 AM
    Threads

Sailor Moon was the first anime which I knew that was an anime xD and yeah kind of like it a bit :P

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 02:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z were the first two, and will always be awesome and protected by layers upon layers of nostalgia.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Junior Member Tcrubuyuuie is on a distinguished road Tcrubuyuuie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2008 07:56 AM
    Threads

Smile Interruption

The fine-furniture store where I work has been in business since the 1920s. Recently I received a call from a woman who wanted to replace some chairs from a dining set purchased from us in the 1930s. I assured her we could help and sought the assistance of the office manager. "You'll never believe this one, " I told him." I just got a call from a customer who bought some chairs from us in the 1930s. " Before I could finish repeating her request, he interrupted and said, "Don't tell me she hasn't received them yet!" ----------------------------------Looking to buy wow gold? Do you look for cheap wow gold? Welcome to our website:1.wow gold,2.wow gold,3.wow gold,4.wow gold,5.wow gold.

Junior Member icila is on a distinguished road icila's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2008 09:10 PM
    Threads

it was my 1st, but i didnt kno wat anime even was at da time, i didnt even kno anime existed, but yea i like it

Member hanababy has a reputation beyond repute hanababy has a reputation beyond repute hanababy has a reputation beyond repute hanababy has a reputation beyond repute hanababy has a reputation beyond repute hanababy has a reputation beyond repute hanababy has a reputation beyond repute hanababy has a reputation beyond repute hanababy has a reputation beyond repute hanababy has a reputation beyond repute hanababy has a reputation beyond repute hanababy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2008 11:31 PM
    Threads

Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball were my first two, but I didn't know they were anime b/c I was like 4. All I knew was that I loved them and I wouldn't miss them for the world. Thank you Sailor Moon!
    Love is a three season search.....

Junior Member otakuman47 is a glorious beacon of light otakuman47 is a glorious beacon of light otakuman47 is a glorious beacon of light otakuman47 is a glorious beacon of light otakuman47 is a glorious beacon of light otakuman47 is a glorious beacon of light otakuman47's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2008 12:40 PM
    Threads

Wink

yes it was my very first and a boy never forgets his first. and i absolutely loved it.

♥零 law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Aria Neko Cookie Double Bento
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2011 07:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

sailor moon was not my first but i enjoyed it ^^

Mamoru Chiba (Darien) was so cute <3

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Dice D20 Soras Keyblade Photoshop
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 11:59 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

No. O.o;; I used to watch Sailor Moon, but I really can't remember it. Now, I used to watch a movie called Honey Honey when I was little and it reminded a lot of Sailor Moon.

Original Author: Hideko Mizuno
    Directed by: Takeshi Shiratsu

I was only 23 minutes, looks nothing like Sailor Moon, but it just reminds me of it so much. Dunno why, though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	honey honey.jpg‎
Views:	47
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	20603  

With A Tip Of My Hat ///////// I Bid You Farewell

Vagay's bOoGeR!! x] harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2012 11:26 AM
    Threads

Sailor Moon technically wasn't my first anime, but it was the first anime I saw that I knew was anime. I saw Kiki's Dlivery Service first but didn't know it was anime. So I don't count that.

And yes I did like Sailor Moon. (:

Senior Member honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2008 03:04 PM
    Threads

Pokemona + Sailormoon

Senior Member nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2010 12:30 PM
    Threads

Yup, Sailor Moon was my first anime, and it's still one of my favorites.

Member Mizuki Ashiya has a reputation beyond repute Mizuki Ashiya has a reputation beyond repute Mizuki Ashiya has a reputation beyond repute Mizuki Ashiya has a reputation beyond repute Mizuki Ashiya has a reputation beyond repute Mizuki Ashiya has a reputation beyond repute Mizuki Ashiya has a reputation beyond repute Mizuki Ashiya has a reputation beyond repute Mizuki Ashiya has a reputation beyond repute Mizuki Ashiya has a reputation beyond repute Mizuki Ashiya has a reputation beyond repute Mizuki Ashiya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2008 09:29 PM
    Threads

Yes, Sailor Moon was my first anime and I did enjoy it.

Some of my friends in elementary school and I were obsessed with Sailor Moon. We used to collect the cards and pretended we're one of the Sailor Scouts. <3 I sort of miss the silly stuff we used to do when we were kids.

Junior Member kimura_94 is on a distinguished road kimura_94's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2008 03:40 PM
    a place where it gets really hot in the summer and really cold in the winter
    Threads

Wink yes sailor moon was my very first anime

its been my favorite anime since i was 7
    i miss the good old times when
    but that was 7 years ago...
    Bye for now
    -kimura-

Butylicious Rainbou Bouddica Boutie Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Toast Chilled Monkey Brains Dodge Viper SRT10
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Sailor moon wasn't my first anime. It was a good show though. :}

| Requests are closed | tumblr

ಠ_ಠ  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe!'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2008 03:35 PM
    Threads

indeed, it was my first. i havnt seen it in quite a while, though...maybe i shood start watchin it again sumtime soon...but i remeber it being pretty good.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Junior Member By Alexander Grace has a reputation beyond repute By Alexander Grace has a reputation beyond repute By Alexander Grace has a reputation beyond repute By Alexander Grace has a reputation beyond repute By Alexander Grace has a reputation beyond repute By Alexander Grace has a reputation beyond repute By Alexander Grace has a reputation beyond repute By Alexander Grace has a reputation beyond repute By Alexander Grace has a reputation beyond repute By Alexander Grace has a reputation beyond repute By Alexander Grace has a reputation beyond repute By Alexander Grace's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2008 01:44 PM
    Threads

That and Pokemon. I didn't know they were anime until i was older. I watched SM on cartoonnetwork and Pokemon on kidsWB. I was like 5 when I started waching that stuff, and I once had the lost SM episodes on tape, But They got worn out out of too much use *sigh* alas.
    Yes? No. Realy? Yes. Are you sure? Positive. Ok, I wont get the Plasma Cannon. Good.

Junior Member Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2008 04:31 PM
    Threads

it was one of the first(the first was Pokemon KYAAH! )But I was mostly too shy to watch it back then...

Senior Member winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2009 05:41 PM
    Threads

Yeah Sailor Moon was my first anime besides pokemon. And I loved the show.

Thanx Kp4 for the wonderful siggy & avy! ~

"Id rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not."

Senior Member hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2009 03:02 PM
    Threads

Sailor Moon was my first anime series, later followed by Pokemon. I enjoyed it a lot, although I moved onto a different genre now. I still like watching the first season though, it was the best ^^

"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better then your dreams."
    Forever&ever ily (:

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information