AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: It's over? "MAJOR SPOILER TO GUNDAM 00"

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

Default It's over? "MAJOR SPOILER TO GUNDAM 00"

well I just finished the last episode of gundam 00 episode 25 and it was awesome to the bones except for the part where almost everyone died it was great. Since I dont want to spoil too much I'll give you all just a very small one that has no big impact of the conclusion. Didnt you ever wondered why the exia carried physical weapon? While the other three mostly carried beam or particle base weapon. Well not many of you nor I even noticed but apperently Exia is an anti-gundam gundam. The Physical sword were designed to penatrate GN Fields of MS that would one day carry the False Gn drives. Oddly enough celestial being succeed in uniting the world just not the way many of us expected.

Junior Member idlebertz is on a distinguished road idlebertz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2008 09:38 AM
    Threads

hi guys for those of you who did not see the episode,
    go to my blog to view the complete gundam 00 series including Episode 25... http://gundamdoublezero.blogspot.com/

Other cool gundam stuffs are found too...

http://gundamdoublezero.blogspot.com/

Junior Member Xet is infamous around these parts Xet is infamous around these parts Xet is infamous around these parts Xet is infamous around these parts Xet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2008 08:14 AM
    Threads

I'm going to be picky and say that the sword was not meant only for GN-Tau drives but for any GN field.
    Xet_|_unknown extra terrestrial
    MrRawrRawr

Closed Thread

Thread Information