AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Talk About FMA

Junior Member cece312 is on a distinguished road cece312's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2008 04:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: If I don't know you

Exclamation Talk About FMA

Lets just talk about the best parts and worst parts and the cutest guys and the uglyest guys.

Junior Member Black Mokona is a splendid one to behold Black Mokona is a splendid one to behold Black Mokona is a splendid one to behold Black Mokona is a splendid one to behold Black Mokona is a splendid one to behold Black Mokona is a splendid one to behold Black Mokona is a splendid one to behold Black Mokona's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2008 02:15 AM
    Threads

May i ask?
    In your country,the FMA comic is in what chapter now?
    I'm from Indonesia,and in my country,it has been in chapter 82..
    Add me in the friendster please....
    Spinel_suppy@yahoo.com

Junior Member AsiraElric is on a distinguished road AsiraElric's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2008 09:58 PM
    Threads

best part:almost everything
    worst part:ending of the movie...ed and al cant go home but at least their together
    cutest guy:EDWARD ELRIC!!!!!!!!!!!
    uglyest guy:gluttony-if he is a guy

i love fma, greatest anime ever....roy's not to bad either but I LOVE ED!!!!

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Dice D20 Soras Keyblade Photoshop
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 10:59 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

鋼の錬金術師 (Alchemist of Steel)

That's the Japanese name for Fullmetal Alchemist. You could also use フール メタール アルカミスト

With A Tip Of My Hat ///////// I Bid You Farewell

♥零 law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Aria Neko Cookie Double Bento
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2011 06:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Best part: everything i love FMA !!! So cool story haaaaaaaaaaaa <3
    Worst part: In my opinion there's no worst part at all :0
    Cutest: Al <3
    Ugliest: Armstrong!!!
    Funniest: Ed!!! what a funny guy!!!
    Shortest: Ed!!! XD
    Tallest: Armstrong i think...
    Best looking: mmmhhh Roy Mustang<3
    Most Original: Lust for me, I really like her ^^

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2010 09:49 PM
    Threads

Best part: So many to chose from
    Worst part: Nothing in my eyes.
    Cutest guy: Without a doubt its gotta be Roy *so damn sexy*
    Ugliest guy: Envy. (in my own little world)

AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2014 12:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

Well the best part of this show is everything of course.

The worst is hmmm....-thinks- I guess Roy Mustang(I think that is how you spell his name)

The manga of FMA is awsome and the show is also good.

I only own the first 2 dvd's of the show which is episodes 1-10.

Member FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2012 03:39 AM
    Threads

For me; the best of the Best is the Whole Anime
    The Worst Part is the End (because Edward and his little Brother Alphonse are tear apart in differents World : Edward in Our World and Alphonse in The Alchemic World.
    there something just don't quite right: The year of Birth of Elissya because is she borned in 1911 that means that she was three years old in 1914 no four years old... remember that Edward was 12 years the same day Elyssia born but is a little confunsing day because i can think that was between the months of October and December that is Edward's Birthday (rembember that was in someday of February of 1910 that they tried the transmutation and rembember that was in October 3 1910 that they burnt their home and left Rizenbul) THAT'S CONFUSSING!!!
    Elyssia's Birthday is in some day between the months of October and December of 1910 and other thing just small thing that maybe you don't catch it was the weather that day when Edward was 12 and Elyssia Born was snowing and then in the another episode when we suppossed that was 1914 that day that Edward and Alphonse were fighting because Alphonse tough he was a transmutation experiment of his Brother Edward was isn't snowing ..... was raining right?
    Last edited by FULLMETAL TIGRESS; 07-10-2008 at 03:17 PM.
    FULLMETAL TIGRESS

Member FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2012 03:39 AM
    Threads

Thumbs down

THAT'S CONFUSING!!! because we thought Edward was 18 years old in the movie but maybe he was 19 years old for real.... just for a simple confusing date... The Anime is something Amazing .. for the little thing i mentioned in this quote and the other.., Fullmetal Alchemist will be always in my heart
    FULLMETAL TIGRESS

Closed Thread

Thread Information