AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: a new revolution [banners and avatars]

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

The reason she was banned doesn't really matter, just that it was deserved. And I surely hope she doesn't do it again.

Now I will critique your work.
    The first one, it's nice and it all works for like 90%. The background and effects almost pull it off, though you made the person too bright. If you had just made it a little less bright, because now it's constrasting with the colored background a little bit too much. But all-in-all it's nicely done.
    Second, this time the person is oversharpened and the coloring is odd. This doesn't work with the flowers, because they are bright pink, whilst the person has a cool blue overlay coulor. Perhaps using a warmer filter would have been a better idea.
    The third, the two main elements in here are placed to far apart, there is no main vocal. If you placed the right element (with the "&") more to the left and added some nice effects to get rid of the negative space, though not making it too busy. Then the banner would have looked better.
    The fourth, it's nice, though the lighting is a bit odd. And it's not really to my tastes, so I'll leave it at that.

I'm not going to comment on the larger stuff, because I think these were really poorly done.

And last. Your avatars are really cute. And the first avatar is a example of good use of a vocal point (yes even in something as small as a 100 by 100 pixel avatar).

All-in-all, nice stuff, though you could improve overall.
    Keep up the good work.

Senior Member Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2008 04:53 AM
    Threads

Man the Internet is taken too srsly here. +ahem+
    Now let me ask you this, what in my bigger work is "poorly done"? Yeah I want you to really tell me about them.

btw, Megami91 you get it to blend well if you set it on Screen and it's nice with a darken image or so.

btw, this will be for Nariko fans. o_o I see those fan button thingy around so... I made one.

Last edited by FlashD; 03-31-2008 at 03:17 AM.
    kirakira hikatte atsui kumo no ue wo kazaru

Senior Member Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2008 04:53 AM
    Threads

lol double post. After all it died... again. >_>;
    I just finished this banner a minute ago. ;\ I could have done better to it, but I'm tired and I lack of sleep.

kirakira hikatte atsui kumo no ue wo kazaru

Closed Thread

Thread Information