AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Original Fiction: A Boy In Mind

Hybrid View

Senior Member Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2011 02:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Original Fiction: A Boy In Mind

There once was just a simple town girl. She went to school, got average grades,
    worked in a common sushi bistro, and always went home to sit at her desk to draw.
    Today Aika Junko did her usual things. While walking home, she deeply sighed as she thought of her normal,
    and yet boring existence. As she came up to the road her house was on,
    she stopped and slowly lifted her head to glance at the Ooky Shrine across from her.
    Looking up with a gloomy stare, she thought to herself.. "If only I had more of a animated life".
    She then lowered her head back down, and contined walking home.
    Upon arriving at her house she went to her room, and sat at her desk. Sadly she stared at the blank piece of paper in front of her.
    Not feeling inspired, nor either the strength to create her usally cute little pictures...
    Turning on her radio, a romantic song begun to play.. She then felt a urge to draw a handsom boy,
    one who could not hurt her in any way.. and had looks to kill.
    That night while she slept, something strange happend. The picture of the boy was no longer a picture...
    Aika awoke, rubbing one eye, and yawning. Casually looking to her desk, she noticed the picture was gone.
    "Its gone?!", she screamed. Leaping out of her bed, she suddenly trips, and slams on the floor.
    Looking over to see what she tripped on, there layed a naked boy, who be about her age.

(Ok well I'm having somewhat of writers block... lol.) Plus I'm tired so I'll finish some other time...
    I know this story I'm creating may stink a little, I actually have never written one before.
    So please give me your honest opinion. Thanks.)
    ~April
    Last edited by Inamorata; 03-30-2008 at 04:41 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information