AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Naotavespaboys drawings

Original -That I am.. boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2017 01:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey nice work man!! loving it.

Keep going, I wanna see more!

Btw I've posted a new drawing in my thread.

Yours is better though, Yours is finished.

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

Haha. I'll check out your update and be the judge of that! Thanks for the support my friend. There'll be more DT soon (not in colour though that last drawing was painful enough!). Keep posted!

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

.....WOW! I love that one! Definately love the colour! ^^

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

-dies of the huge file size- X_x;;....my internet....

Anyways, besides resizing it, your drawings are ok.
    The coloring and inking needs work tho. If you want to draw wisps of hair flowing, use a White Gel Pen. It does wonders, and a lot of artists uses it as a final touch to all their traditionally done works.

When shading with a pen, its always darker near the "object" that casts the shadows. Then gradually gets lighter, as it strays from the object. When cross-hatching, yes, you got the direction part correct. But then again, like I explained from the start, the lines are closer when they're near the object casting the shadow. Look at the attachment for an idea of what I mean. D8

Anatomy again (everyone has anatomy problems, don't worry), the eyes are too high, and the lips are too small.

If you're going to do realism, remember that there ain't such things as "lines" in realism. All there is, shadows and lights. Again, look at the attachment for the example. XD

All in all, I like the concept idea of it.

Ouh..btw, I'm talking about the recent one you've posted ("Belief is a powerful thing"). XP

yanno, I rarely ink my pictures when I'm coloring it with color pencils. I like the blending with the colors and the graphite. Makes it look smoother. :3

Anyways, you've ask for someone to critic it, so there you go. Hope I wasn't that harsh. ^_^;
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	shading.JPG‎
Views:	44
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	22920   Click image for larger version

Name:	realism.JPG‎
Views:	50
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	22921  

Panpukin, panpukin. Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Taikyo View Post
    -dies of the huge file size- X_x;;....my internet....

Anyways, besides resizing it, your drawings are ok.
    The coloring and inking needs work tho. If you want to draw wisps of hair flowing, use a White Gel Pen. It does wonders, and a lot of artists uses it as a final touch to all their traditionally done works.

When shading with a pen, its always darker near the "object" that casts the shadows. Then gradually gets lighter, as it strays from the object. When cross-hatching, yes, you got the direction part correct. But then again, like I explained from the start, the lines are closer when they're near the object casting the shadow. Look at the attachment for an idea of what I mean. D8

Anatomy again (everyone has anatomy problems, don't worry), the eyes are too high, and the lips are too small.

If you're going to do realism, remember that there ain't such things as "lines" in realism. All there is, shadows and lights. Again, look at the attachment for the example. XD

All in all, I like the concept idea of it.

Ouh..btw, I'm talking about the recent one you've posted ("Belief is a powerful thing"). XP

yanno, I rarely ink my pictures when I'm coloring it with color pencils. I like the blending with the colors and the graphite. Makes it look smoother. :3

Anyways, you've ask for someone to critic it, so there you go. Hope I wasn't that harsh. ^_^;

LOL.
    Wow, you really know your stuff. :D

I like your drawing anyway, I would have probably lost patience though.
    I guess it never occurred to you
    that you might actually have to bleed.

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Happy birthday Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara!

Hey well as always I'll open by saying thanks to everyone who has viewed and commented on my drawing. Your support is appreciated!

Angelmist; Thanks. I don't colour too often as it just seems like too much work... This os a real rarity for me!

Taikyo; Thanks so much that attachment will be really useful. I sometimes wish I had photoshop or something to tidy up traditional shading etc. I know realism drawings have no lines and when I coloured this it just didn't look right.... I suppose you could say the detail got lost or something so the ink was essential. The gel pen idea is very neat. Thankyou. And no you weren't too harsh. You are a very good artist and your opinion and input is very welcome!

Alycursed; Thanks for the comment. I nearly lost patience with this. I don't realy like colouring though so it's expected.

Anyway time for an update. This is my first proper piece of fanart. It's of Zelos and Sheena from Tales of Symphonia. I drew this specially for Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara who's birthday it is. Unfortunately it aint quite finished (no colour or ink) but I'll get that done eventually work permitting.

Anyway comments and critiques are always welcome. Enjoy!

Name:	Symphonia.JPG‎
Views:	61
Size:	2.16 MB
ID:	22951  

Member The Ultimate One K Dash is infamous around these parts The Ultimate One K Dash is infamous around these parts The Ultimate One K Dash is infamous around these parts The Ultimate One K Dash's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

NICE DRAWINGS MAN..keep it up..

~*The coldest story*~ Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2010 09:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kimora

Quote Originally Posted by naotavespaboy View Post
    Hey well as always I'll open by saying thanks to everyone who has viewed and commented on my drawing. Your support is appreciated!

Angelmist; Thanks. I don't colour too often as it just seems like too much work... This os a real rarity for me!

Taikyo; Thanks so much that attachment will be really useful. I sometimes wish I had photoshop or something to tidy up traditional shading etc. I know realism drawings have no lines and when I coloured this it just didn't look right.... I suppose you could say the detail got lost or something so the ink was essential. The gel pen idea is very neat. Thankyou. And no you weren't too harsh. You are a very good artist and your opinion and input is very welcome!

Alycursed; Thanks for the comment. I nearly lost patience with this. I don't realy like colouring though so it's expected.

Anyway time for an update. This is my first proper piece of fanart. It's of Zelos and Sheena from Tales of Symphonia. I drew this specially for Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara who's birthday it is. Unfortunately it aint quite finished (no colour or ink) but I'll get that done eventually work permitting.

Anyway comments and critiques are always welcome. Enjoy!
    Thank you soooo much!!!! I love it!!! You're an awesome artist, and a great friend to have!! Thank you so much! YOU ROCK!! XD
    I built a wall... not to block anyone out, but to see
    who will ever love me enough.... to climb over it.

Senior Member Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Eye Patch 025 - Pikachu Shark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2012 02:13 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mikkachan Steam ID: kalilachan

So awsome! Keep up the good work. ^^

Senior Member Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2011 02:34 AM
    Threads

Wow.. I must say you are doing a very nice job. I really like post #181. They are freakin' sexy! ^.~ Keep up the good work, man!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Deepest Twilight page 7

Hey well its been a while so I guess it's update time.

As always thanks to everyone who has viewed and commented on my work so far. Your support is always appreciated!

Ultimate one: Thanks. I'll keep going as long as I can!

HyugaNeji: That last post was specially foryou. I'm so glad you liked it and promise to finish it soon as I can.

Kero chan: Hey my Scouse friend! Long time no see. thanks for viewing my drawings and leaving your support.

Inna: Hey. Anoter welcome face. I always like it when other artists take the time to comment on my work. Thanks for the support. Like I said I will keep going as long as I can.

And so for the update. Here is page seven of Deepest Twilight. Unfortunately my cat decided she would try to help and spilt ink over it so I did my best to cover it up...... Anyway as always all comments and critiques are gladly welcome.

Enjoy!

Name:	DT page 7.JPG‎
Views:	49
Size:	7.94 MB
ID:	22987  

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

.......................you....Have amazed me to the point of tears. It is really that good. The detail is awesome! Love how you drew some of the characters. Their clothing is really unique and tell alot about them. 5 stars! I like the Tales of Symphonia drawing. It looks good. (Heard of the game, never played it) ^^

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks Angelmist. Clothing design can be hard occasionally... I often look at history books for inspiration. As for the Symphonia one I enjoyed doing it and may have to do more proper fan art at some point. If you get the chance play Symphonia it is a great game.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well as always thanks to everyone who has viewed my work so far.

So update time. This is a drawing that I have done for Christmas. It is of the Dark Elf Tundra Queen and I thought she was appropriate for the cold weather that goes with this time of year. Her sole objective in life is to turn the entire world into a frozen wasteland to please her dark God upon his return. I guess this is to say Merry Christmas to all those people who have offered support and advice to me over the past months. Just to mention a few Poison Ivy, Mikadzuki, Rikumi, Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara, Hamashimura, Angel Alchemist, Inamorata and Ka-Chan. Thanks to all of you and everyone else. Well as always comments and critques are always welcome!

I doubt I'll get time to post anything else befor Christmas so Merry Christmas Everyone!

Name:	ice queen.JPG‎
Views:	40
Size:	7.38 MB
ID:	23282  

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

O.K one more for Christmas! I didn't think I'd get this finished in time but here it is. I was inspired by Inna's winter love drawing for this one so here are Irianna and Belrain von Sharpwit having a rare moment of tenderness in the snow.

I suppose I'll dedicate this one to a good friend of mine Mikadzuki. Just to say thank you for all your kindness, support two awesome siggy's and agreeing to do a piece of fan art for me!

As always any comments and critiques are welcome. Merry Christmas everyone!

Name:	Irianna & Sharpwit kiss.JPG‎
Views:	55
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	23296  

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Those few drawings are very appropriate for the christmas theme in some form. The tender moment one makes me want to cry and that doesn't happen to often. Lol. The colours on the snow queen person is really good. ^^

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Junior Member korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2009 07:56 PM
    Threads

sorry to say but i do not like your drawing, no offence but this is going no where...

i n c o g n i t o mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 11:28 AM
    Threads

Thank you so much for the drawing and the composition. <333 I can see the careful and patient worksmanship you put in in creating your art compositions, especially the Christmas specials :3

It's really commendable how you've steadily improved in the passing months, how you've gradually incorporated color in some of your works, developing character proportions and now making compositions :3

There are available graphics editing softwares you can download and use for free. You can try out Gimp or Inkscape... or even the other programs you can download here. ^^

LOL you're welcome with the fanart... I just hope I do justice with the character you requested xD

I hope you keep on sharing your drawings and story here with us. Thanks again and enjoy the rest of the holidays ^^

Senior Member Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2011 02:34 AM
    Threads

o.o! Hey! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
    Oh and thank you for the compliment. I'm more then happy to
    inspire others, and become inspired myself. Its somewhat infectious.
    Man, just the other day I was trying to draw a couple kissing and could not
    get the proportions right. So I definitely admire your most recent addition.
    I'll try to post some of my newest sketches here soon! Until then take care!!
    Last edited by Inamorata; 12-27-2008 at 08:04 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey. Firstly thanks to everyone who has taken the time to view and comment on my drawings! This will be the first post of 2009 from me.

Angelmist- Thankyou so much for your long term support. I always enjoy reading your views. Hehe the one of Irianna and Sharpwit is supposed to be fairly sad as the two characters love each other but are fated to never be together.

Korea 7- Thankyou for your honest opinion. It takes bravery to come forward and publicly say you dislike someone's work. Let me just clear up that I never claimed to be an adequate let alone good artist. Nor did I ever say that my drawings were going anywhere. I merely draw because I like drawing and it helps me relax after long days at work. I share my drawings because someone very clever who I once knew told me that it is selfish to just draw for yourself. Anyway once again thankyou for the honest view. I have nothing against bad reviews of my work but next time please tell me what you dislike about my drawing and I'll see if I can do anything to improve myself.

Ged- Thanks for the comments. It means a lot to see an AF art legend commenting on my humble drawings. Well it was you who first mentioned the spirit of Kaizen to me and if you think that I am steadily improving then I must be sticking true to that spirit. Hehe I'll keep drawing and trying to improve throughout 2009 only you must promise me that you will too! May the spirit of Kaizen be with us.

Inna- Hey. Thanks for dropping by. The kiss drawing was one of the most difficult things I've done this year. I'm so glad you liked it and I'm sure that if I can do it someone as great as you can too. Yeah inspiration is infectious and can hit at the strangest times. Anyway I look forward to seeing new work off you this year! Good luck.

Anyway here is my first update of 2009! It is the eigth page of my ongoing manga Deepest Twilight. As always all comments and critiques are welcome.

Enjoy!

Name:	Deepest Twilight pg8.JPG‎
Views:	42
Size:	8.05 MB
ID:	23428  

Senior Member haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 11:25 AM
    Threads

There amazing! wow, I wish I can draw like that

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Amazing as usual! I can't wait to read more! ^^

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey. Well thanks to everyone who has viewed my work so far!

Haddad287 - Thanks. There are loads of talented people here! Check out Mikadzuki and Rikumi's threads to see real talent! I'm sure if you put your mintd to it you could be a great artist too.

Angelmist - Thanks for the continued support. I always like reading your comments. There will be more soon I promise.

Anbu the Assassin chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

Well.. I'm sorry if this will hurt your feeling, but I like your typograhpy more than your pict.. You write it by yourself, isn't it? That's so awesome.. It suits your character (drawings) so well.. Your drawings is soo detail.. Envy of you~ >,<

Once could be a fluke and twice a coincidence, but thrice proves it's a real ability.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Chunin 7 Thanks for the comment. No feelings are hurt! I'm actually left handed so creating good typography can be a real pain sometimes so I'm really touched by your comment. Anyway no update yet..... there will be one when I finally get my phoneline back.

Closed Thread

Thread Information