AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: which ichigo...

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2007 03:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default which ichigo...

do you like better? hollow ichigo or regular ichigo? sorry if there's already a thread like this

Senior Member Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2009 12:02 PM
    Threads

Hollow is alot better in my opinion

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i also prefer hollow its a lot stronger and it just looks cooler

Junior Member Makoto-Sama has a spectacular aura about Makoto-Sama has a spectacular aura about Makoto-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2007 01:41 PM
    Threads

i would have to diagree, i like normal ichigo, he seems like he is in more control, where as hallow just wants to win no matter the outcome

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Stuck
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2013 05:27 AM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

I like the hollow ichigo although forget control if ichigo was hollow he wouldnt get bloodied up every freaking battle =/

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like the hollow ichigo although forget control if ichigo was hollow he wouldnt get bloodied up every freaking battle =/
    i do agree with you there

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I perfer normal Ichigo because he seems more calm and also that's the Ichigo we probably know best!
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2014 01:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Member CandyYukari is on a distinguished road CandyYukari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2008 07:23 AM
    Threads

I prefer d Normal Ichigo coz he is friendly...
    Kind...
    Sympathic...
    Strong... {but hollow ichigo stronger lo}

He's perfect guy le!!!!

Senior Member dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 12:16 AM
    Threads

i like hollow ichigo it is boring being good.

-Grimmjow says "click on the damn banner above to see newground's freakin awsome BLEACH opening!". He also says "please make a freakin donation, I am in despirate need of a few changes!... and every point helps!".

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thx for the replies and sorry i didnt know that there was another thread like this

Senior Member philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2007 10:24 PM
    Threads

i like VIZARD ICHIGO...wouldnt hollow ichigo be his inner hollow(the white ichigo) <---- i hate his inner hollow...lol he kinda annoying and have a wierd voice
    ...My Animeforum Family:
    Friend: xieshunnuan
    Friend: xiaxtuxning
    Brother: blackfuse81

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

Quote Originally Posted by philmaster628 View Post
    i like VIZARD ICHIGO...wouldnt hollow ichigo be his inner hollow(the white ichigo) <---- i hate his inner hollow...lol he kinda annoying and have a wierd voice
    Ditto : D
    Derp.

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

I luv Normal Ichigo cause hes

1:Nice
    2:Cool
    3:sympathetic
    4: and of course cause hes strong
    But even though hallow Ichigo is stronger I still like regular Ichigo.Hes the one we all luv.

But vizard Ichigo is the coolest out of the both of them.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Junior Member Purehard is a splendid one to behold Purehard is a splendid one to behold Purehard is a splendid one to behold Purehard is a splendid one to behold Purehard is a splendid one to behold Purehard is a splendid one to behold Purehard is a splendid one to behold Purehard is a splendid one to behold Purehard's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2008 05:43 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl View Post
    i also prefer hollow its a lot stronger and it just looks cooler
    i would say that to ^^
    Kisame <3

Member Shinigami Hilde will become famous soon enough Shinigami Hilde's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2012 04:50 PM
    Threads

....ALL THREE....Hollow Ichigo is awesome. He's a badass with a great attiude, and clearly a jackass, Vizard Ichigo is pure kickass, his power, his stamina....And normal Ichigo-because he's stupid....and stupid in a cute way.
    It's All About The Beret!

Senior Member Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 02:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i have 1 but idk it

normal Ichigo. I really like his hollow, but still I like normal Ichigo most in the end

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hollow Ichigo is my favorite character in bleach even though his appearance is short-lived. I really like that guy and his little speech regarding instinct. I hope he shows up again!!!

In the game bleach: blade battlers, his ultimate attack during bankai form if hit will immediately defeat the opponent. He's sooooo strong. I defeated grimmjow, lupi and yammy all at once using him.

†Angel of the Darkness† Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2008 03:44 AM
    Threads

Uuhm, I think the normal Ichi is better...

Yeah, the hollow is cooler and also stronger...
    But the normal Ichi is more handsome than the hollow... o_O

And about a thread like this...
    It was closed, so we can't post our opinion there.
    [~Fans~] [~Family~]

~ Rarely active atm~
    .: busy busy busy :.
    Sorry coz I didn't reply your PMs...
    >_>

Junior Member chidori210 is a splendid one to behold chidori210 is a splendid one to behold chidori210 is a splendid one to behold chidori210 is a splendid one to behold chidori210 is a splendid one to behold chidori210 is a splendid one to behold chidori210 is a splendid one to behold chidori210's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:11 AM
    Threads

Normal ichigo is better because he has orange hair and he has more control with his powers . ^^

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 02:19 AM
    Threads

I think that the middle ground one is the strongest "good" Itche..... I dont want to put spoilers in here but are we talking manga, Fansub, or cartoon network story progress?
    but I really like the chaotic way in which the hollow fights. he is fearless, and ignores injuries.
    [my stuff] I make my sigs.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

King of Hearts Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2008 10:36 AM
    smile fast fading and arms out wide, all alone in the blueberry patch
    Threads

I like regular the best. He looks cooler, is nicer, funnier, and all around awesome.

What is this feeling of hopelessness, of sorrow and grief and yearning? I call it, without you.

Senior Member sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 07:51 AM
    Threads

i would prefer hollow ichigo because he a lot stronger and that his voice is more sinister which i think is cool

Member Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2008 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ♥ You Too

I love them both!

Senior Member unforgivenhope has a reputation beyond repute unforgivenhope has a reputation beyond repute unforgivenhope has a reputation beyond repute unforgivenhope has a reputation beyond repute unforgivenhope has a reputation beyond repute unforgivenhope has a reputation beyond repute unforgivenhope has a reputation beyond repute unforgivenhope has a reputation beyond repute unforgivenhope has a reputation beyond repute unforgivenhope has a reputation beyond repute unforgivenhope has a reputation beyond repute unforgivenhope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2008 08:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 3837289588240336

Ichigo when he is wearing his hollow mask. Those fights are always great. all though I love how a character who is defently one of the toughest and half hollow yet his name is the word for strawberries.
    Last edited by unforgivenhope; 03-13-2008 at 11:59 PM.
    MAKE FUN OF MY TASTE IN MUSIC:
    http:///www.last.fm/user/unforgiven_hope/

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information