AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Would it be possibly for a Arrancar and Vizard to fall in love?

The GazettE HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2009 07:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Would it be possibly for a Arrancar and Vizard to fall in love?

Hi HimiTama here,
    I was wondering if you think it would be possibly for an Arrancar and Vizard to fall in love (or have feelings for eachother)
    All Fangirls Should Know What I'm Thinking
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    OH! How I Wish

Graphic Designer omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2008 11:57 PM
    The world which I create from my perceptions
    Threads

Well, considering that Arrancar's have no hearts, except that one guy, the one with the brown hair and VERY little mask remnant on his neck(i think he's number 1). It seems that the more powerful they are, the closer to becoming human they are... So, you never know... But besides, that doesnt affect their genes, so it would be a normal baby. Although Ichigo's father...hmm...im confused now.

My Fan Bars:

Currently taking requests! YAY!

Junior Member Kanna Koori-Chan has much to be proud of Kanna Koori-Chan has much to be proud of Kanna Koori-Chan has much to be proud of Kanna Koori-Chan has much to be proud of Kanna Koori-Chan has much to be proud of Kanna Koori-Chan has much to be proud of Kanna Koori-Chan has much to be proud of Kanna Koori-Chan has much to be proud of Kanna Koori-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2008 12:26 PM
    Threads

um ya probably......i mean they have the same genes....the only question is.....would it take after the Vizard or the Arrancar.....

Kokuryuuha glomper! 8D Ensatsu Kokuryuu is a splendid one to behold Ensatsu Kokuryuu is a splendid one to behold Ensatsu Kokuryuu is a splendid one to behold Ensatsu Kokuryuu is a splendid one to behold Ensatsu Kokuryuu is a splendid one to behold Ensatsu Kokuryuu is a splendid one to behold Ensatsu Kokuryuu is a splendid one to behold Ensatsu Kokuryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2008 12:11 PM
    Threads

It might be possible, but we may never know. After all, Bleach is mostly action and has very little romance. Therefore, I doubt there will be much canonical information to give us a definite answer.

However, even if there's a chance that it's possible, it seems rather unlikely that arrancar would fall in love. It's possible that some might feel lust, but many arrancar/hollows don't seem to be big supporters of camaraderie, let alone romance.

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 05:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In the world of fanfiction and art of course, but in the canonical story, really doubt it. Bleach isn't there for romance.

Quote Originally Posted by omniking3 View Post
    Although Ichigo's father...hmm...im confused now.
    He's a former Shinigami, not an Arrancar or Vizard.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Blessed By The Saint The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2009 01:50 AM
    Threads

Probably, But we'll never know.

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 08:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't know probably. Nel is an arrancar right? and she has a crush on Ichigo who is a vaizard right? I think it's possible

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 02:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Possible? Yes. Both are capable of emotions that can be described as love, as evidenced by Nel Tu, Pesche and Dondochakka and the fact that Vizards are, at their core, still Shinigami.

Probable? Who knows? The Vizards are a somewhat neutral faction, and I wouldn't be surprised if a few sided with Aizen by the end. It's feasible that a relationship may begin to bud as a result.

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 11:33 PM
    Threads

Hey, an arrancar could fall in love with a pile of crap, if it wanted to. Anything (regarding falling in love) is possible, yet I don't see how relevant this is to the series. Since BLEACH is a shonen manga with lots O' action and such (and underlying romantic themes), I don't see this Arrancar <3 Vizard thing happening anytime soon or ever.

Yes, it is a possibility for the two "species" to fall in love. No, it's not going to happen in the story (but you didn't ask for that, now did you? ).

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2014 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'll assume when you say "fall in love" you mean "be infatuated with". If so, yes.
    Nel is infatuated with Ichigo and a Shinigami can be infatuated with an Xbox if it can be infatuated with anything.

Junior Member Kisuke86 is on a distinguished road Kisuke86's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 07:36 AM
    Threads

Junior Member VZRD GQ is on a distinguished road VZRD GQ's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2008 11:58 PM
    Threads

yea i think they can cuz nel seems like she loves ichigo..;]
    ~G.Q. 28~

Junior Member Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2008 04:31 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by VZRD GQ View Post
    yea i think they can cuz nel seems like she loves ichigo..;]
    If Ichigo and Nel have a relationship I hope she'd be in her true(adult) form...Back on topic I think if a devil can love a human so can they love each other.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 02:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    If Ichigo and Nel have a relationship I hope she'd be in her true(adult) form...

If she weren't there would definitely be no relationship. Because I highly doubt that Ichigo would date a child. ...I keep forgetting that Nel is a girl...

On topic... Like Ensatsu Kokuryuu says, I think it's obvious that Arrancars can love or have a strong obssesion towards something. Like the two girls that beat up Orihime because they (well, just the black haired girl...I forget their names...) were jealous of her "relationship" with Aizen.

As for a Arrancar falling for a Vizard, we already have Nel as an example.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information