AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Bleach: Souls of the Unknown

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

OOC: First, I disagree with you policy on restricting arguements but since your the GM I have no choice but to respect it.

Second, psuedo means false, i.e. Shion was faking his humility. Acting like he was an equal when in reality he made all the decisions.

"Tch..." Enoch sneered "Matsuki is dead and should no longer even exist... we are members of the soul society before we are members of matsuki, we have our captains and our squads. I don't see why you put on airs of working "with" and on "equal footing" with the soul society, you narcissitic fools. And no! You didn't fail me as a leader, you failed when you thought you were the leader... Matsuki was supposed to just be a organizational mechanism, not some sort of formalized unit with a someone giving orders!"

"MATSUKI'S UTILITY IS OVER! IT SHOULD CEASE TO EXIST!" Tell them what they want to hear, Enoch smiled. They would eat this up!

Soifon slipped next to him as he stormed out of the hallway. He maintained his faux-fury with determination and a talent that only one who saw little difference between reality and irreality could muster. Enoch looked at her, "I assume the execution squad will perform its duty to hunt down a rogue Shinigami?"

"Of course" Soifon smiled, holding off the smile Enoch knew she was feeling.

"Good... I'd hate to have to leave 2nd Division too! How many others from exec are going?"

"You, me, Ichin, Niji, and Sanno" Soifon said in a measured voice.

Enoch sighed, "Those guys are worthless... I'm heading to the departure area... I assume you have more important things to do?"

Soifon disappeared instantly, as if respond to his inquiry. As soon as Enoch was sure she was far away he let all the forced anger fade. Sigh... he really didn't like how Matsuki and Shion thought they were great enough to BARGAIN with the head of the Soul Society. It was only by the old man's benevolence that they weren't just imprisioned while they were investigated and even then they could just be ordered. They were still part of the gotei 13 were they not? Did being members of Matsuki make them think they had stepped out of their divisions? Well, Enoch never really viewed himself as a member of any of these insipid organizations. He had two reasons to exist and two reasons only. And while being a member of these groups might aid him in these objectives, they did not define it and he knew other ways. Their was always alternatives for a mind like Enoch's. An assassin's mind saw thousands of points of ingress to his victims chambers... all he had to do was pick one.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

OOC: The argument restriction won't be forever, don't worry. And argumenting is definitely still allowed if it's between a soul reaper and a Sayuchi, but not between supposed-to-be comrades. I'll alert everyone when the restriction has ended, but that won't be for a bit, so don't sit on the edge of your seat for it.

Shion listened to what Enoch had to say of how the Matsuki should end as he walked out. In truth, Shion was completely losing hope in the Matsuki itself. With or without the support and comradory of the Soul Society, he knew things were going wrong.

And then, Enoch spoke those few words. He spoke of how the Matsuki should end, how it's overwelcomed its stay, how it has no use anymore. The instant those words exited his mouth, Shion knew exactly what he had to do. Now, usually, fact that these words left the mouth of a fool such as Enoch would have kept Shion from heeding them altogether. Although, at a time such as this, Shion drew the line.

To have Enoch actually be right about something for once was something that Shion absolutely refused to let happen. Aside from that, he realized that Matsuki was not dying. With its companionship of the Soul Society, he knew that a new light was actually shining down on the organization. As Enoch strived to pound the thought of the Matsuki ending into their brains, he actually brought it to Shion's attention that nobody could afford that happening at all. "Heh, kinda ironic."

And, to tell the truth, Shion simply didn't want it to happen.

Heh....if I didn't hate him so much, I'd probably be thanking him right now. But, at least its been assured....we're gonna live.

"Yo, Matsuki? Anytime?" He joked.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

Kera listened to what Shion had to say and heard enoch's arguement back. She sighed and watched with a sad experession as Enoch left. Before he was completely out of the room Kera whispered a soft good bye. She was going to miss the guy. Sure he was a pain and arued alot. But she really didnt have a problem with him. It seemed as if they had a small agreement of some kind.
    With another sigh Kera turned and faced the door and began to walk out.
    "When you want to talk to me just send out the signal or find me." She said to Shion and waved back. She wasnt going to chase after Enoch afraid he was to pissed to even talk to her. She was alittle upset that he seemed to have not heard her reasoning why she was on the defancive side. She figured though that he was to angry at Shion to really care. When she was out of that god forsaken building she flash stepped as far away as she could go in soul society. With happened to be the training grounds, There was a few shinigami there this time. She walked around the out edge of the training grounds and got a couple of glances. She hightened her ears to hear what the shinigami were saying.
    "Hey, she has two zanpakuto." A boy said.
    "Is she one of those D...Matsuki Guys?" A girl asked her friend.
    "What is she doing here?" One rude kid had said loudly even with out her senses up she could probably have heard him.
    "Are they really as strong as some say?" Another boy asked.
    "She doesnt look so tough. Her energy isnt that of a LT or a Captain." One smug boy whispered. Kera wasnt going to show off no matter how bad she wanted to raise her energy and give the weaklings a scare. With a growl she flash stepped away from there and to her home.
    "Finaly some peace and quite." She whispered to herself and stopped on her roof. She then sat down and closed her eyes. She was tired more tired then she had let on.
    "Maybe a nap wont kill me." She said to herself and sat indain style with her zanpakuto over her lap. She slowly closed her eyes and relaxed her body falling quickly into a light sleep. Her senses moved out on their own, one thing different in her suroundings and she would know instantly and wake up.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: I don't know if this counts as argueing... but... feel free to just ignore the letter until the return from the sayuchi dimension

Enoch wrote something quickly and passed it to some random Shinigami walking by him, "Give this to the leader of the Duos" he said

The man did so, and the letter read as thus,

"Now you have me writing, fool. Well, it seems things need to be explained because your not thinking things through. I would have hoped that you would understand, but I realize I overestimated your mind. You think in terms of feral politics, of present distrusts, and present problems and you have no idea the problems you will cause for the future. Did you not want to be treated as an equal of a shinigami with one zampakuto? Isn't that what Matsuki was MADE FOR! Now, that it has been revealed, to continue to allow it to exist is to be saying, Duos ARE seperate from single-wielders. That we are NOT members of the existing order. This may be fine for now, since we are not anyway. But think in the long term you fool! Don't you understand your setting precedent? don't you understand your sowing seeds of separation? I dislike being this forward, because I don't like to have my motives called into question. But right now, you are going to be the cause of deaths and bigotry. You are now acting as a catalyst, you will fester dark things with holy action. That is the sin of the righteous. So stop being an idiotic fool! Destroy matsuki and return to your division. Are you a shinigami? or are you a Duo? Ask yourself that... for myself. I am Enoch... I don't care whether that makes me a Duo or Shinigami... all i care about is that their will be death brought about from acting like a Duo. This is why I hate the righteous. Why I hate the barbarians. Because you think in the now. You're blinded by the atrocities in front of your eyes you forget the atrocities still to come. You rush to prevent the now and cause the later.

That is why you sin.
    "

---

Enoch sat at the departure site and waited. He was the first to arrive... Soifon and the other members of the Executive Militia arrived shortly after. They were to be the vanguard no doubt. They would hunt in the shadows and strike swift before leaving in silence. They're would be no song sung for these honorless men. But that was why they knew they were in the right. The songs of those with limited vision were tunes of discord. Silence was a more perfect companion.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 04-12-2008 at 07:49 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 03:14 PM
    Threads

(OOC:I was about to say about Pseudo oh well. so should Shinmiri be part of the force or she'll just stay behind? the choice is your, Kyuubi, forgive me that I've appeared a little indecisive. ^^

Ziraku was a little surprise yet a little relieve that Enoch quit because it been quire a pain since he was bad-mouthing to people in the clan. but one thing that did come to conclusion that there was a high possibility the Era of Matsuki could end but knowing Shion, it will make Ziraku and the others want to prevent the fall regardless of the chances. As it seem that Ziraku and others' lotuses began to blooms or so Ziraku thought, but only thing preventing them to bloom beautifully was the incapability of tapping the zanpakutos's potiential.

Even so it's only that, they achieved the evolved state of shinigami, aside the Vizards, who take formed power of masked hollow yet fully wield the power of Shinigami, in other word, a user of shinigami blood take proportional hollow blood. however, they carried the blood of shinigami but the secondary wasn't hollow, then there must another race, bounto isn't possible because it was extinct.

in silence Ziraku was deep in thought, even he heard of Shion's spoken word that he selected Ziraku, frankly it didn't surprise him a bit. Nonetheless, remain in thought, stating that the having second Zanpakutos function as double shinigamis, so, in saying so, a Matsuki versus a shinigami will be like two shinigamis versus a shinigami, though it seem it at unfair advantage, only if they both at the same level of skill and reiastu.

Shinimiri came up to Ziraku, smirked cutely, "You know you will wrinkles on your forehead if you thinking too much." She went and held his arm, "it must be pretty cool to have two Zanpakutos, it's like you're a double edges shinigami like a two sided coin." she smiled at Ziraku.

Then it hit him, Ziraku exclaimed, "That's it... double edges!", Ziraku ran to catch up with Shion. since Shion was about to leave the SEC to head back home, Ziraku stop him, but not to make it look that he's mad or some sort.
    "Shion... The Double edges!" He panted but as well he realized.

(OOC: sorry about if you did have some explanation about the Matsuki but if you didn't, this the opinion of his why he think their secondary power still shinigami unlike the Vizards, they're half shinigami and half hollow but with Matsuki it's shinigami and shinigami. weird lol)
    Last edited by Regalyn; 04-13-2008 at 05:15 AM.
    A Lone wolf heavy blade with the blade of God dragon's soul. Odai Govares was once Regalyn's guardian until he form into a heavy blade.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: @Luzifer: Nah, that didn't necessarily count as an argument./ @Regalyn: Comedy coming your way. Also, I think Shinmiri should probably stay in the SS.

Shion's eyes opened wide when Ziraku spoke to him. "Yes....yes! The double-edges! I don't know what I've been thinking all this time, that's exactly what we need!" He said, an excited grin on his fce.

In an instant, the grin was replaced with an awkwardly blank expression. "Dude...what the hell are you talking about?"

At that time, some no-name soul reaper walked up to Shion, holding a note. "Mr. Kimagi!" The man said to Shion. "I have a message for you."

Mr. Kimagi? Shion was never called that before, but seeing as he was the leader of the Matsuki, lower-ranking regular soul reapers probably felt that he deserved to be referred to in such a manner. Heh, pretty cool... "Um, thanks." Shion slipped the note into his pocket before turning back to Ziraku. "Now...Double Edges?"

OOC: lol, I know what your talking about, Rega. Shion's pretty damn lost, though.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 04-13-2008 at 10:10 AM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kazuki only waked out in a cold silence. His hair swaying in the outside wind. It was quite funny in a way. The wind. So peaceful at times. So silence. Always there. Then at times it was a raging beast. Bringing destruction down on the world. Ripping through the bodies and minds of anyone that stands against it. Just like the Soul Society. A power house of unbelieveable people. All with the power to destroy another. They were not to be trusted. Just like Koshiro. He was evil and they were playing into his hands. This mission was going to turn out bad for him.

In the back of his mind he wondered about the mistakes that he has made. One being that he was way over his head in terms of strength. That was a fact. Second being that something in the sit of his stomach was telling him not to go on this mission. However Kazuki was stubborn and would go. Only to protect his allies.......and to get his rematch with Koshiro. That was what he wanted most. He wouldn't fail to do so.

Senior Member Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: yeah, it pretty good opinion i figure because according to everyone character sheets, aparently a little comedy going back to you lol but gotta love the critical thinking XD)

When Ziraku saw shion's reaction in excitement, He believe that Shion finally understood what Ziraku talking about. However that moment was crushed when Shion's reaction become awkward and asked Ziraku what he talking about. "Wha?!" he was shocked, apparently his jaw a foot long. then Shon was called by a shinigami for a paper, shion put it in his pocket. He remind Ziraku to get bak to the point.

Ziraku coughed a little, "it appear I've came to a conclusion but it just an opinion whether you agree or not is up to you but listen." He stated, as he glanced around as usual, then he look at Shion in the eyes. "Double edges, a shinigami with 2 zanpakutos are like a two sided, yin and yang as well. with 2 zanpakutos we function as double shinigami in the batte, imagine you fighting someone at your level, a Matsuki versus a shinigami, it's 2 sinigami against 1, it's no doubt that we have a handicap, even using 2 bankais that's double edges. Lastly, yin and yang or two sided coin, the first zanpakuto we all possessed , as we "evolved" we retrieve the 2nd in the opposite of either type, ability or attribute of our first one, another word the zanpakutos represent the two side of our natures even though it doesn't seem relevant." Ziraku sumed it even though it took a lot of critical thinking. he release a sigh, "Whew, after saying all that, I'm pretty worned out heh. He chuckled.
    A Lone wolf heavy blade with the blade of God dragon's soul. Odai Govares was once Regalyn's guardian until he form into a heavy blade.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Not to throw a damper in your plans but Enoch's zampakuto, at least, and maybe more depending on how you define it, are assuredly not oppositional. Both of enoch's are poison-type zampakuto. So while he has two they act of the same type and are both the same, masculine, half of the tao (to extend your taoist metaphor).

I don't see why you even bother with these sinners. a whisper, a hiss, sliced through Enoch's mind and he was standing there again. The thin desert air beat around him, hot and deathly dry. His mother was their, blood soaked and writhing. Her body stuck in death throes that would never end. And from her womb a tree had grown. A fruit bearing tree with a wide low hanging canopy whose lowermost leave were not out of Enoch's reach. The fruits that hung were of a deep black-red, the color of heart blood, and their was a red dew that trickled down on Enoch.

He sighed, he hated this place and did not want to be here.

"why have you dragged me hear again, Moloch"

Coming to his call, a serpent, purple and venomous, slid down from the boughs, its coils twining around a fruit which screamed as the snake squeezed it. Suddenly the fruit burst and a horrifying shriek pealed through the desert and blood seeped all over the violet scales of Moloch, staining them darker. The snakes face seemed to smile and suddenly its tongue. Unlike other snake this tongue was not forked, but rather it bore the face of a woman, Sophia, upon it who spoke with the serpents voice, Why? Where else would I take you? All currents in you life lead here, whether you acknowledge them or not. All thinks flow from and flow to... it is both the rivers first tributary and its mouth. Never shall you escape it, never shall you come... never shall you find peace, never shall you find war. You know this

"Of course I do... but that doesn't explain why I'm here now" Enoch sneered at the serpent. At least Ahriman wasn't around. That idiot was possibly one of the most annoying parts of Enoch's continued existance.

The Sophia's face spoke with Moloch's voice, making a sound too masculine for the form,Well, I am wondering why you are being so nice... you should just kill them... kill Shion... kill Kazuki... kill Ziraku... kill Koshiro... kill Soifon... kill Kera... and kill all the rest of those idiotic little fools who dare to think that there existences are meaningful.

"Tch... why should I? I see nothing to gain from their deaths... they are fools and idiots all but no more. I will not give them the gratification of death. For if I kill them, it will make them think that they are worth the time and effort of killing and I cannot have that. Besides, they just aren't... they don't stand between me and my main reason, and the only partially cloud my second."

Bah! You don't need a reason to kill sinful fools. Think about them. Sitting on their haunches with their souls. Taking for granted that you have one too... assuming something like that. They don't realize how tough you have it. They don't realize that all your power had to be stolen away, taken from under the nose of the gods! They who cannot stare into the light of the Pleroma without being blinded by its true nature! Only you... who was born without a soul and still does not possess one, can understand. Only you and your brother. And they killed him. And they would kill you too if they knew. You who was concieved by sin and brought from the womb of a true sinner, one who had rejected that which is holy, even though they knew its every facet. To kill them is natural.

"Moloch stop wasting my time with this idiocy."

"I'M HUNGRY!!" bellowed a beast over the plains and both Moloch and Enoch shuddered.

Enoch turned to see the great beast, fully twice Enoch size approach. It looked much akin to a lion, however, its mouth was several times too big and its muscles were twisted and sickly strong. Ahriman.

Enoch looked at the two creature. Moloch, the embodiment of his hatred who wished to tie him to the past. Ahriman, the embodiment of his hunger that wished to tie him to the present. And lastly, he looked down at the writhing woman, on the ground and kicked her hard in the head to knock her out, Sophia, the embodiment of his sin, who wished to tie him to the future. Well, he wasnted none of it. And left his mind's desert for the real world

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Akira stood outside of the squad four chambers with a smug on his face. People around him only walking and doing their jobs. Akira was only their to do as he must. To see and to speak. Just has his captain commanded.

"Akira Shinohara, we need a word with you."

Two squad leaders of the enforcement squad stood behind Akira with their hands on their weapons. When Akira didn't turn around they dry their weapons and spoke again. "I said we need to talk to you!!!! NOW!!!!" The stronger looking one grabbed Akira's shoulder and turned him around. Before he was able to speak a fist meet his face crushing the jaw bone, and turning his mouth into jelly. Akira ducked down under a swords blade and was pinned to a wall by three more soul Reapers. They all drew their weapons and Akira raised his hand in defeat.

"Now will you come with us?" One asked while the one Akira attacked was picked up and helped away. Akira however only looked at the one talking and shook his head. He then pointed at his ears, and blinked. "If you haven't noticed i'm deaf. So talking to me will not work. Idiot." Akira spit on the ground beside the mans foot and pushed him off of him taking a few steps away from them at the same time.

"I'm sorry about that but...." The man stopped and turned back around. He didn't know how to talk to Akira. He didn't know that Akira had the ability to read lips. Akira already knew what to do and before the man was able to turn back around he disappeared and stood before the Matsuki called Kazuki. He looked just like him. Akira looked him up and down and grinned. Then slowly stepped back and bowed to him.

"So.....were you the one calling me? If so what is it you want?"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: you're right, although poison is a rare case, many said that it's opposition is psychic but it's a lie, people try to make it's statistic to be equal like all the other elements. in truth, poison is in the class of it own as well as psychic. it has appear that your poison is non-elemental, basic yet effective lol. in your case, choosing poison that devours blood is the most fatal death there is, so it doesn't required a secondary term.)

Shinmiri was puzzle when Ziraku's reaction change and went to Shion, "I wonder what gotten to him?" She worried. even so there not much she can help because she staying behind while. although it sadden her a bit but she wouldn't let it get down, "I know I'll just hang out with Suzu that Ziraku mentioned." She fel cheerful, she quite optimistic that is scary.
    Simply that she look at the matsuki, with calm stance like Ziraku, it wonder her that if Matsuki was realy the evolved state of shinigami but she heard from Ziraku that they have yet master a bankai, she thought having 2 zanpakutos will take twice the length of mastery. Although she doesn't know much of Ziraku for past three years but all she know that he still the same as he was before he was "dead."

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

OOC: finally caught up... ok i am so sorry for the... well anything i call my absense would be too small of an exsagaration (sp), sorry and well here goes my comeback... oh and Luz, these posts have been some of your best ever, I'm just glad nobody has taken any of your insults to heart lol

BIC: Kaishou held his tea with a perfectly steady hand. He had been ill for days and the only reason he had even attended all of the meetings came in the form of a small band of shinigami who came from the direct orders of the 13th captain. It seemed that though their shared fate of being held back by illness he had made it possible for Kaishou to see everything. Even if he had been forced to talk to the SEC meeting members after he had been moved back into section 4 to heal.
    He had watched all of the arguments and tried with his weakened voice to stop all of the turmoil, he used all of his might to help his allies and nothing hurt as much as when Enoch left the group.
    Kaishou felt that he had failed and even though his 'helpers' tried to convince him otherwise he wasn't fooled and he tried even harder to overcome the illness in time for departure. He had drank more tea than he could believe and trained his weakened body at night.
    He now walked into the hall with the others, his herbal tea in one hand and his sword in the other, he held his head high and he looked healthier than many could even remember, however he now had dark bags under his eyes. They made him look more mature, even more serious but showed the hardships he had ploughed through to get here both on time and in good health.
    Kaishou smiled at a few people who welcomed him back and he felt his pride swelling as each congratulated him on how well he looked. He knew the illness wasn't defeated, he doubted whether he would ever truely beat it but he knew for the time being that he was stronger than he had even hoped to have been a few weeks before.
    Ignoring the crowd around Shion he spoke only to the man himself,
    "Shion, I'm not one for speaches and fancy words so I'll get straight to the point. Allow me to accompany you to make up for my past... failures. I've never felt better and I believe that it would be unwise to leave me behind."
    He felt sorry for Shion yet felt his pride in his young leader rise as he joked and held the rest together. It wasn't flawless, it wasn't the perfect way to go about things but as he looked into his leaders face he knew he would rather go into battle leaderless than have anyone take his place.
    Kaishou smiled,
    "Oh and if you won't let me go I'll just join one of the Gotei 13 and join the assault from a different angle."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Shion was not only suprised, but impressed by the attitude that Kaishou showed when he approached him. He knew that Kaishou had it tougher than most other Matsuki members, but for him to still want to risk his life in a battle such as this was something Shion knew most wouldn't do. "Kaishou.....if I do let you go, you do understand that I'm going to expect you to live? You have it hard, and I want to aid you in aiding us."

With a nod, Shion turned away from him. "I can definitely sneak in you in the group who's going, because I guess since you weren't there to talk about it all at that time, it wasn't really fair. Don't let me down, alright?" With that, Shion walked off.

"Probably a good time to check this out...." Shion said, pulling out the note from before. "Enoch?" The instant Shion looked at it, he saw the word "fool" littering it. It was almost like that was the only insult Enoch seemed to know, so he didn't pay it much mind. He didn't even waste his time reading the entire thing, and only skimmed through it. "To be treated as an equal shinigami? Is that what he thought the goal of the Matsuki was?!" He said, with a sigh.

"I sin.....because I continue to act like the person who I am...." Shion understood where Enoch was coming from, but, quite frankly, he didn't necessarily care for his opinions. Except for how Enoch said he would be the cause of deaths. He didn't necessarily understand that part, seeing as him acting as a member of the Matsuki didn't connect with the deaths that were almost sure to come, in any way. To hell with it.... Shion balled up the ball, burned it under the heat of his own reaitsu in his hands, then dropped the ashes to the floor. To spend time of serious thought on useless rants from a former semi-comrade would only be a waste of brain power.

"Besides.....I've got more important things to worry about." With that, Shion left the scene. It was early in the morning, and he still had his own things to take care of. He was excited, worried, frustrated, and filled with a multitude of other nameless emotions at the time. There was one thing that he knew he was, though.

Ready.

OOC: My next post will lead to the departure, so finish up anything that needs finishing....up.

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kaishou felt the relief flood through him, it would have been against everything he held dear to quit the Matsuki and join a squad properly.
    "Thanks Shion, the only thing that will ever kill me is the illness, and i assure you that even that is in check." 'For now...' he added in his mind.
    He walked over to a few old friends waiting by the door, most were from squad 4 but a few of them looked like sterner stuff and Kaishou had to wonder what either squad 1 or 11 members wanted with healers.
    He reached them in time to hear the biggest toughest looking shinigami say,
    "Look after her.. I love her too much!" before breaking down into tears to be comforted by the much smaller healers.
    "Kaishou!" A young looking squad 4 member looked relieved at being able to get away from the bawling brute and ran up to him to shake his hand.
    "So aaallll this time you were really one of those duo's?"
    Kaishou felt like binding him with a spell but held it back,
    "We like to be called Matsuki, as that is our true name."
    The healer could feel the reaitsu radiating from Kaishou's form and let it drop.
    "So are you joining the assault?"
    Kaishou nodded,
    "Thankfully I've been allowed, although now I'm wondering about Soul society, with quite a lot of its troop away if anything major attacks it could fall..."
    "Well look heres something i made for Ikari over there." The healer pointed towards the still crying brute,
    "He's my sisters husband and shes going on the assault, I made him this as a small trump card but it looks like hes going to be discharged any minute now so i'd like you to have it."
    Kai looked down into the small hands of the healer and felt a wave of reaitsu wash over him, the healer was holding a powerful healing spell carefully in his palms.
    "This spell has only recently been created by Lady Unohana herself. It is stored in the heart and when the carrier is gravely wounded it releases powerful healing reaitsu quickly all over the body. I believe only you and my sister will have one as they are tremendously hard to create and it takes a long time, unless someone else already has one its too late to make more."

Kaishou allowed the green reaitsu to flow into his body and felt a little weight released from his heart, the little healer smiled sadly,
    "Thankyou Kaishou, and farewell..."

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Akira stood before Kazuki with a smug on his face. It was like he was watching a mirror image of himself. This man was just like him. They looked alike. However this man was of the Matsuki. Akira had seen many people talking about it and reading their lips were very easy. Duos this and Duos that. It was aggravating hearing all this talk about something he cared nothing about.

"So I see that you speak from your eyes and not your ears. As you see I speak from my ears and not my eyes. I cannot see your face but your scent and the reiatsu from your body is closely related to my own." Kazuki laughed and stepped back. His reiatsu began to drip from his body. The waves travelled throughout the area. The shinigami around them began to whisper. Saying that one of the Duos were about to fight. Kazuki only grinned, and just like a reflection both he and Akira disappeared.

"So you know why i'm here. To test your skills. To see if you are me or just a fake." Akira drew his blade and a flood of reiatsu spread from his body. Kazuki stepped back and only shook his head. "I will not fight you. I will be leaving soon and i am not sure that I will be coming back. Life is short and that is a fact. If you wish to fight and to test my skills then fight along side us. Come with us. We could use you in this upcoming battle." Kazuki bowed to him and with that he disappeared. He would return when it was time to leave. Maybe this man could turn out to be a great ally. Only time would tell that. Even so maybe he was the only one that could receive the..........

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: Seriously Kyuubi Am I that invisible to you? -___-)

Shion was went to Kaishou and subconsciously Ignored Ziraku's topic. Ziraku groaned in quietly and shake his head in the essence of humiliation. "Shion, how long will it be that you'll take everything into awareness?" He muttered the question indirectly. He sighed, "Ha... I guess it can't be helped." He walked away to Shinmiri.

Sinmiri went up to Ziraku, She questioned him, "What wrong? You seem down already, Did Shion ignore you?" sadly She hit a land mine on Ziraku.

He chuckled nervously, "Y-yeah I guess, it can't helped if Shion like that and able to comepletely ignore the topic, he still have long way to go though." He chuckled light.

Shinmiri grabbed on Ziraku's arm once again and looking at him with gleaming eyes, "So you're really leaving then..." He summed, her eyes lowered, losing it lustre, "I just don't what to do if you will never come back... Please... Don't go..." she begged quietly, hiding her tears, her arms begin to shake a little.

Ziraku Hugged around Shinmiri tightly, lay his chin on her forehead, "I know, but they're important to me, although not as much to you but simply you get the idea." He forehanded, in this situation, promises and beliefs can easily be broken, just much as he want to stay with Shinmiri, it like the Clan is on the quest to the await of the death. "Just hang on to your faiths, the outcome can be unexpected." He smiled calmly, gazing into his sister's eyes, as if they almost will kiss.

Shinmiri place her palm at his mouth, and shake her head, 'What are you doing? I'm your sister!" she laughed. "Although, it's sweet of you, but you can't make me hate you brother, no matter what." She smiled.

Zuraku raise his eyesbrows and huckled, "well you're becoming more perceptive Than I thought, sooner or later I won't able to hide anything from you." He amused, gently rubbing her cheek, Shinmiri spending moments together before he leave with Shion and the other, Ziraku will never know that this moments will be his last.

(OOC: Is there a volcano eruption nearby? because it's hot! XD)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Hot? Brother and sister love? Heh, no thank you. >.> Anyway, your post was days ago, I had so much to handle and all, gimme a break cause I'm only human! BTW, that "volcanic eruption" line? Extremely lame. lol. Anyway, departure time.

The time had finally come.

Hours passed since the end of the final meeting between the Matsuki and the Shinigami Enforcement Corporation, and everything had been settled. The two groups would be stepping into enemy territoy. The mission: put an end to the Sayuchi threat before it is able to gorw. Stakes were high. Risks were higher. It didn't matter to those who were braving this challenge, though, as they were all ready to give their life for the Soul Society, if it was required.

Shion stood ahead of the large crowd of Soul Reapers whom planned to go on on the mission, and bystanders who simply wanted to see off those who were. Before them, stood a large portal that would lead the army to their destination. "Heh...I thought I'd be a little more worried while I stand here....stand before what could possibly be leading me to my death. Although...I'm not really all that nervous after all." Realizing he was talking to himself, he quickly played it off to anybody who might have seen him.

The chairman of the SEC, the same man who took care of the organizations' meetings with the Matsuki, approached Shion, surrounded by a few of the more powerful members of the force. "Kimagi? You seem uneasy....you wouldn't be thinking of going back on your word, after all of this, would you?"

Kimagi? What, is that what he calls me now? Shion thought before dispersing that thought from his brain. "Go back on my word? You crazy or somethin'? I figure everything'll work out the best it can, not much to worry about."

"Good to see your so confident. Although, for this mission to be a sucess, we're going to need the cooperation of your group, entirely. Exactly where are the rest of the Matsuki?"

"Uh...." Shion hadn't noticed until he mentioned it, but none of the other Matsuki members had arrived yet. "They'll be comin' around, sooner or later," he said, not necessarily positive if he could back up what he said.

"Good. Departure in 5 minutes." With that, he walked off, followed by those of the force. Each of the force took glances at Shion as they walked by, giving him glares that would tear through the very being of most other Soul Reapers.

"What, yall got a problem or somethin'?" Shion said, as they walked off. "Yeah, that's right! Get t' steppin'! Move along!" Shion sighed shortly afterward, the pressure on him just rising. Matsuki....don't let me down. That's all I ask.

OOC: Time to go.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 04-17-2008 at 02:49 PM.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

Kera's eyes shot open when she felt the energy from the portal and stood up stretching her stiff mucsles.
    "Man that was a good nap." She said as she stretched her back till it popped a few time. She quickly did a once over of herself making sure she had everything in order. She took one more glance at her home and flash stepped to where the portal was and Shion. She stopped next to Shion a winked at him.
    "Told you to call me when its time to go." She stated and crossed her arms. She kept bouncing on the balls of her feet excited to finaly go and do something worth while, and its even dangerous. Kera with out thinking put on one or her smirks that ment she was ready to ether kill or pull a nasty prank on some one. Her eyes also became more silver green, and her canines slightly grew longer and poiner. But you would have to look really hard to notice.
    "So Shion where are the rest of The Matsuki?" She asked looking curiously at Shion, and giving the equipment that she saw on him a once over seeing what he brought for the mission. Her eyes went back to the portal and she began shifting her weight again this time she had on a mask of happiness to hide what she was feeling. She was excited, Nervous, wery, and only slightly afraid. Not afraid of who she will meet more of whats to come to the poor shinigami not ready for this fight. Kera's left hand subconcusily rested on Aki and Kuroi. Aki seemed to purr with excitment as Shudders moved through Kurio. They both were ready to fight so it didnt suprise her that they were acting alittle bit...uncontroled at the moment.
    'Easy Kera make sure you think about your movement and be 10 steps ahead of your opponent.' The blue fox, Aki said calmly. And Kera nodded.
    'Don't die on us Little on. You do and ill go and bring you back my self only to kill you again.' The red saber wolf, Kuroi said with a warning growl. Kera only chuckled in response.
    "Love you guys too." She whispered out loud and waited for the rest of the gang to show and for Shion to be all leader like and lead them into danger.
    Last edited by Kera; 04-16-2008 at 09:05 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: How dare shion not realize the brillance of Enoch's message! And Kube... I don't think you can set things on fire with your reiatsu unless you use a kido. I've certainly never seen it.

Enoch sighed as he stepped from behind Shion... he hadn't even bothered to be invisible but with all the Shinigami around it was impossible for all but a high level member of the special forces to detect him amidst the high level of ambient reiatsu. "I take it you did not heed my advice?" he sighed indifferently, with his hands behind his head. "Well, I suppose I should have figured that you would not have the breadth of vision and foresight to think beyond your prissy little position and stroking your own ego." Enoch gently let his insults slip from his tongue, with an almost mirthful tone but there was undertone of annoyance that ever so vaguely glimmered through. "Such a waste of life... so much pain because of someone so short sighted... I will make this my last kind warning you damnable pure-blood, and bearer of Eve and Adam's sin, look beyond the immediate and think your actions through for once in your pathetic existence!" Enoch made sure that Shion could see his eyes, deep, yellow, and festering with intelligence, with knowledge, with logic.

His task finished he walked away, looking for some hidden place so that he could make himself invisible before his latest assassination.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 04-16-2008 at 10:01 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kazuki had a lost expression on his face. Tenro was on his back. It hilt gleaming in the sun light. Hajeo law on his waist. It hilt dry and it's blade ready to slash into the enemy. However Kazuki different. There was a uneasy rubble in his stomach. His body was shaking all together and his mind was thinking at a faster speed then he even knew he could think.

"Are you even ready for this Kazuki......? Yeah your mind needs to be focused on the battle not that twin look alike." Both swords yelled at Kazuki snapping him out of his dead silence. Kazuki laughed and felt his heart beat. When Akira was two feet away from him Kazuki could feel his body being drawn to his. His eyes had began to open on their own without that permission of Kazuki. For some reason when ever Kazuki was close to Akira his body felt like it was truely alive. Or something like it. Kazuki needed to know the truth. Before it was two late.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: easy Luz, Kyuubi said he's only "human" lol)

Ziraku left Shinmiri for departure, and went to the portal where the others were, of course, He was feeling a little uneasy at first but it will soon wear off. He arrive and all the others making sure their ready, he glance around for the last time before the mission start. As he went to approach to Shion that was by the portal, He suddenly heard voices in his head, "Well it's seem you're involve with a life and death mission, sound thrilling heh." a voice chuckled as well another spoken, "I want to devour... devour!" another voice raised.

Ziraku questioned them in head, "Who... are you?" He trembled, "I'm the sword of Lucifer's judgement, Namisueki." He introduced, same as the other voice, "And I'm the sword of Demise of Satan, Akarukizu hehehe!" He laughed gleefully. Ziraku chuckled that the voices were from his Zanpakutos, "Is there something you want of me?" He asked in direct point. Namisueki Sighed, "Does it have to something of a request? even though it is the first we've introduced, it just that we merely want to inform that you're not alone, not only us but your well-respected companion." He Stated in cheerful way. "Yeah, but I just want to kill enemies, I'm lusting for blood on my blade!' Akarukizu screeched, despite Akarukizu is a source for evil but he have glim of good in him. Ziraku Chuckled in realization, "I see, well thank you for accompany, I will come back alive with my Companions. " He promised. Namisueki agreed, "Indeed, as long as you use our support efficiently well then Later." he bid farewell, "I'll be going now, I won't forgive you for not letting me devouring some of the enemies's blood ahahaha!" He bid farewell as well but apparently he acting like a maniac that lusting for blood. Ziraku realized that he wasn't alone in any way, as it may not look united but as it is the clan can be well connected. Ziraku smile for know that his Zanpakutos got his back although Akarukizu sound pretty lusty for being a demise of Satan, it's somewhat shudder him. Ziraku went to approach to Shion, Kera and Kazuki, and stand aside with themm looking at all soul reapers that also take part of this mission. Ziraku glanced at Shion, "I'm ready." He confirms with expression on his face yet somewhat look a little tranced.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Kube don't you mean Sayuchi instead of the Shihamachi, getting this and N:I confused lol? Also i only just noticed that both of your main badguys are called Koshiro, another link?

BIC: Kaishou gave a wave to the waiting healers and other old friends from around soul society. Cilivians shouted out names of some of the captains, others chanted "Dou's! Dou's!"
    Even this didn't bother Kai as he stepped up past Enoch to stand next to a waiting Ziraku. He looked around smiling, feeling like a hero. He quickly dismissed that feeling as he realised he hadn't yet even done anything.

He ran his hand along Tenjin and felt calm as the steel cooled his hand. It looked like they were about to set off at any time. He heard a shout from behind him and turned to see the old man who ran the tea shop being held back by a shinigami.
    "Let him go." Kaishou said simply.
    The shinigami allowed the old man to pass and Kai smiled as he slowly walked up to him holding out a small package.
    "For you Sir, you've kept my shop open for years with the extra money you've given us in tips..." Kai tried to call the accusations off but was interupted as the man trust the package into his hand.
    "This is my secret tea herbs. There all mixed and all you have to do is add water."
    Kaishou couldn't help but smile at the toothless old mans grin and he gladly placed the package into the front of his dark green robe.
    "I'm sure this will be helpful during my mission. Thankyou."
    The man walked away and Kaishou felt a pang of sadness as he was shoved away by the shinigami guards. He turned back to face the portal, when he came back from this mission he would fix soul society, he would stop all of the shoving, stop the povety, stop all of the sadness.

He had always had a hard time at the academy with his illness and even after when he became a Matsuki, but he never let it bother him. Seeing other being hurt caused something to stir deep within Kaishou and as he silently watched the old man walk out of the hall he made a promise to return from this mission, he had to, for the sake of the mistreated of soul society...

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Enoch wanted so badly to scream... the crowds... the people... the cheering... he hated it. A deeper darker hatred than any he had felt before, think with poison it crept within him, slipping through him like a writhing serpent. Like Moloch would if Moloch were not a figment of Enoch's imagination.

He could feel it... he could feel the seeds of hatred being planted. Enoch, who knew hatred better than anyone else, who possessed only three emotions of which his favorite was hatred, and who mind personified hatred. He knew hatred, he knew that it would come from a moment like this. The seperation was being made. Duos and Singles... each on their own side. He couldn't stand it... he wanted to sick up, and suddenly, crouching to the ground, he did. He vomitted openly... unremorseful and uncaring that others could see. The hatred he had for this instant rapped around his stomach like a boa and constricted it, squeezing out the pieces of shinigami flesh he had stolen from the battlefield.

He saw clearly that which he hated most... the glass wall between the haves and the have not's. Between those who had two zampakuto and those who did not... between those who had souls and he who was left without. But only he could see these things, only he, so stained by sin, had Satan's eyes (Author's Note: Milton reference. Satan in Paradise Lost sees or at least says he sees, ideas and rheotorical notions as physical things, though this may be no more than poetic wording here its interpreted literally). This happiness, this resounding cheers were the result of seperation, but for now a happy one. It was the Duo's that would go to die and the duo's that would bleed and if some came back a nice parade would roll. But he did not doubt that the Duo's would come to distrust hate the Monos and the Monos the Duos, Shion already showed these signs. He who thought that no one would trust them, did not truly trust the Monos. He who reacts to percieved distrust with distrust will only spark distrust. It was a rule that Enoch had seen written upon the judean sands with maternal blood.

But Enoch sighed, picking himself up and wiping the vomit from his mouth. But...but... he would stay silent of all this. He had spoke words of warning, trying despretely to hint of what he saw without saying it but that had fallen only on an idiot's ears. He would not tell these maggots of what he knew... that would be too simple, too clean... and eternally undeserved.

Suddenly Enoch felt in the wind, a gentle sirocco. And looking into that hot moving air he saw only waves of sand and blood.

Enoch sighed, and making an obscene gesture towards the crowd stalked off once more.

God how he hated such waste

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kaishou watched as Enoch heaved onto the floor behind him and thought about sending a simple spell towards the crouched figure.
    Only seconds before he had been dreaming of a perfect Soul Society where everything was perfect yet here he was watching a 'comrade' in pain and he kept still.
    Enoch had chosen his path and as much as Kaishou wanted to hate him for it he couldn't, yet he found himself unwanting to help him.
    He turned back towards the portal as Enoch stooped off only this time he didn't have the foolish smile plastered all over his face. He grabbed the hilt of his sword and shook his head sadly... How naive could he get?!?
    As long as people as cinical (sp) and bitter as Enoch, or as twisted and fearsome as this Koshiro fellow were walking around he knew true peace would ever be achieved.
    His head now spinning he sat down crossed legged on the floor and held his head in his hands.
    His white hair fell over his face and he welcomed the temporary darkness. Never before had Kaishou looked so deeply into his own emotions and what he found troubled him.
    On the outside he was a friendly, smiling, helpful shinigami, however inside he saw the hate for the hollows, the Sayuchi, the true foolishness of Shions and his very own mission.
    Was the Matsuki doomed? Had it taken a vomiting ex-comrade to show him that? Was Enoch the truely smart one here, if Kaishou looked past the assassins scowl and read the words he started to see edges of an answer form. An answer he didn't want to see, he pushed it away and the old emotions of honour, the belief in ones friends and comrades, even the long lost hope of everything turning out ok struggled back to the front of his mind.
    Kai tried to stand back up but something kept him down. He didn't fight it as he felt the reaitsu of old friends nearby,
    "Tenjin, Tetsunoame, what do i do? I've always seen the world in a sort of... Black and white way, now I'm confused. Following Shion and the others seems foolish, yet it also allows me to hold onto my honour and beliefs." He looked at the towering figure of his zanpakuto Tenjin, his ghostly armour shining in some otherwordly light. Tetsunoame only floated around Kaishou's head, her form that of a minature Sun, painful to look at but beautiful too.
    "If I walk away now I could lead the other Matsuki, hide the unknown members. Keep some of us safe for future generations, even run away with those few that would follow me."
    Tenjin frowned,
    "You want to flee, run away and take the easy option?" Tenjin said in his usual bored monotonic voice
    Kai shook his head feeling ashamed,
    "It's not as simple as..!"
    "Fool!" Screamed Tetsunoame, her bright form flying at the back of Kaishou's head.
    "I expected better from you, you have seen a part of the puzzel and have found wisdom, yet you want to run and hide? Stay with those who need you and use your knowledge to help them! Both myself and Tenjin have a bond and we know how painful it is to be singled out as different, don't allow your allies to find that out alone, as they die..."
    Kai nodded,
    "It seems as if i lost my way for a second there, i was surrounded by arguements and dislike, it caused me to stray, however I am back now."
    Tenjin smiled,
    "If you ever need my power just ask..."
    Kai nodded, thinking he knew what the ghost meant.
    Tetsunoame only shouted,
    "This boy should not be given help, he should be hinded, he is a blind fool and until he sees the world how he should i refuse to help him! Just by saying he understands doesn't mean he does!"
    It was then that Kaishou stood up, the hall and portal back in his view, only this time one zanpakuto hung limply from his wrist...

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kazuki stood still lost in his own ego. Lost in the darkness that was like his new home. The cheers, and shouting only in the back of his mind. The daily conversions that he was custom too lost in transition.

"I'm I doing the right thing? Too fight for those that cannot? To risk my life in such a way? Is that sighs of me? Does that make me a better man? Does it.....?" Kazuki spoke out loud to the whole group. His words coming out as calm and as cool as his new expression. His words reached all the way over to Enoch. Who..was cleaning up his face and mouth. To Kazuki it was a sign of weakness. Showing that he was the silent coward that Kazuki knew he was. Kazuki only laughed. Then looked at the sky. His blind eyes blank in the darkness. Forever forgotten. Lost in what was Kazuki's destiny. Darkness.

"So tell me? Are we now heros for giving are lives to bring an end to their problems? To walk into what could be are last days? Is it? Or is their on answer? Or is it that we are all items to be thrown away into the blazing depth of are true ego's? It this world that Dim? Is it truly? So I ask you this....What are we if not just expendable?"

Closed Thread

Thread Information