AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Bleach: Souls of the Unknown

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Soifon slipped out unseen. There was one last thing she had to do.

It wasn't long before she appeared before the girl Kera, he eyes staring at her, cold and judging. She was weighing her in her mind, trying to see if she was a traitor or a loyal. "What are you doing here?" she barked "Why aren't you where you are supposed to be? In the meeting! I don't trust a one of you as it stands, being less the forward with your numbers is only making your case weaker."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

Kera felt the air pressure change before the unknown woman appeared she decided just to calmly sit where she was till the Woman spoke. which didnt take vary long.
    'Geez she could have been nicer.' Kera thought to herself. She slowly opened her eyes, Her bright green abnormaly slitted eyes stared at the woman with slight annoyance. She then slowly stood up, patting down her Pants to get the dirt off.
    "Why im here you ask?" She said tilting her head to the side.
    "Well im waiting for Shion." She said simply. With a stating the fact voice.
    "I believe i am where im supposed to be." She said crossing her arms abd sending the woman a glare.
    "I dont care if you trust us or any one at all. plane and simple i chose not to go to that stupid meeting." She said being straight forward instead of beating around the bush. She hated noisy people just as much as she hated rude people and this woman right now was both.
    "I had the choice to stay behind, And were being vary forward with are numbers i can tell you that most of the Matsuki is in that useless meeting now only as far as i know 2 members are not including myself." With that Kera plopped her butt back on the ground. Through the whole ordeal her Energy stayed as low as it possibly could go.
    Last edited by Kera; 04-06-2008 at 02:43 AM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Occ: Yes I knew it. I knew your character was Soifon. Man I was right. That's why I blew her a kiss. Lol I win again.

Kazuki walked out of the meeting room and felt a small flash of spiritual pressure. One of the captains, mainly the one he had blew a kiss at, was close to Kera. Maybe she thought she was up to something because she wasn't in the meeting. Nevertheless Kazuki wanted to meet with her face to face. She was very beautiful at that.

With a single flash step Kazuki was gone. His body flashed across the roof tops as he flashed behind Soifon. A grin was on his face as he stood behind her. His hands inside of his shirt. The only thing now was to say hello.

"Hello Captain Soifon, or Squad Two, Captain of the special forces, and one of the most beautiful women in all of soul society. I am Kazuki Shinohara. Nice to meet you." There was a sweet winter boldness in his voice. It held no anger, no joy, only calmness. It was oddly strange and if he wasn't careful he would get killed before he had a chance to speak again. However Kazuki held a smile the whole time. First impression's were the key to success, and success had enemies......

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Soifon glared at her, "You don't have the right to decide where you should or should not be. If you are really one of us then you should be where your leader, your squad captain, tells you to be, not sitting around a sneaking layabout." Suddenly Soifon's gaze turned more threatening, "You may not be in my division but I'll accept the punishment if it means show you how much having our trust matters!"

The threat remaining, "As for the other... Enoch is in the Book Repository of the Special Forces Headquarters, I met him there. However, it didn't really matter if he showed up or not... I don't trust him either way."

Soifon looked over her shoulder as Kazuki arrived... "Silence! I did not ask to hear what you had to say", she had only just met this Kazuki and already he was getting on her nerves.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 04-06-2008 at 10:05 AM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Before leaving the meeting room, Shion turned to Ziraku. "Woah there, Ziraku. A little preoccupied, I see. You comin' back with us or not? If not, we can just catch up later, we're having a little change of plans." Shion gave a nod to Ziraku before excused himself.

The meeting was over, and (most of) the Matsuki had taken their leave. Shion walked outside of the building, the game plan already set. The group would meet with the same group from before the next morning. It turned out that although Shion had originally planned to hold a meeting directly after the meeting, some of the Matsuki were currently preoccupied. The meeting would be held tonight, but after everyone had a chance to regroup from all the happenings of the meeting. Ugh...another meeting....we've been having a lot of those, lately.

It was the instant he walked out of the Shinigami Enformcement Corporation building that he saw Kera, whom hadn't attended the meeting, Kazuki, whom slipped out earlier, and the captain of Squad Two. For one reason or another, he had a bad feeling about what may have been going on, but didn't put much thought into that subject. "Kera!" Shion yelled before walking toward her. "I take it that your lookout went without a hitch? The meeting went well, but there is a couple of important details of the meeting that we all need to talk about. Make sure you keep an eye out for the signal to head to the hideout in about an hour or so."

"And Kazuki," Shion said, turning to both Kazuki and Soifon. He didn't want to get too deep into whatever they were talking about, so he kept things simple. "What's goin' on?" He then turned to Soifon with a somewhat confused look on his face. "Can I help you?"

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kazuki laughed out loud and stepped close to the edge of the building. He turned his head toward Shion and grinned. " Well I saw this beautiful girl and had to speak to her." Kazuki began to laugh and almost fell from the building. Another blind joke. Wow he was on a roll.

"But I didn't know that she was so cold. Maybe she needs a better man in her life. She seems to not like me. However.......I can change that if she gives me a chance." This was very disrespectful. He was talking to a captain kle she was one of his friends. She was one of the strongest of all the Shinigami. Kazuki should be trying to get her to train him but he seemed to want to hit on her.

"So what do you say Captain?" Kazuki reached out and touched her shoulder. Their was a child like grin on his face. All the time he was wondering. "What will she do now?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Soifon's left leg went up behind he back until both legs were vertically aligned, then she brought it down on Kazuki's shoulder, hooking him with her foot and bringing him beneath her. Fiercely, she pressed her foot down on his head and idly began to grind his face into the ground.

Other than that she gave him no response.

She looked at Shion, "You can! First, bow like all lesser ranks should in the presence of a captain and second, you can tell me why you tried to hide Kera! If you want to be less than honest about your numbers than maybe the Soul Society has less than a complete reason to keep you alive!" Her entire body was bursting with barely contained anger, how had these people's captain let their men get this insubordinate? What happened to the Gotei discipline?

Senior Member Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 07:55 PM
    Take a turn at Lake Eerie, then swing by the Bermuda Triangle, and a right at the nearest McDonald's
    Threads

OOC: Ouch, Kyuubi, I just got ignored. e_o;
    --- BIC

Even though Suzu had left shortly before the rest, she had gotten lost once more. It was a bad habit she developed during the program and it would be a hard one to break.

After a few minutes of leaping to and fro through the Soul Society, she heard a loud thud. Following the noise, she discovered Kazuki with his face being rubbed into the dirt, Kera and Shion, and a shinigami captain. She heard the captain's order to bow and did so almost mindlessly--another bad habit that had formed in the program.

When she finished the bow, she knelt next to Kazuki, lifted the foot from the back of his head, removed a cloth from her pocket, and began to wipe at the dirt. "Smarten up," she droned gently at him, her tone a stark contrast to the scouring she was giving Kazuki's face.

She stood from her knees and bowed once more to the captain. "Excuse our Nodachi." Suzu then turned to Shion and waited for his answer to the captain's statement.
    Last edited by Leorina; 04-06-2008 at 03:17 PM.
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Senior Member Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 03:14 PM
    Threads

Ziraku Nodded at shion as he left the place while the girl holding him tight around his waist then he look at her, patting at her head, "I never I'll see you again, let alone this place, Shinimiri." He smiled, laying his hand on her head with gentle caress.

Shinmiri look at him with her eyes drooping, " I miss you, brother, I really do!" She cried with a little tear shed on her cheek, "Is this why you left? You were afraid that I won't accept you as you are?!" She pressed her face on Ziraku;s chest, letting the tears take its leave.

Ziraku closed his eyes and smile lightly, "It's okay now, I'm back...I won't leave you ever again." He relieved her "You're right, I was afraid, of the acceptance, I was bestowed with a power I never asked for." He Said, while holding her into his arms.

"But you know I'll accept you, you're my brother, what choice do I have? She questioned but doesn't really need an answer for the moment, She feel relaxed after able to smell his scent, she smiled lightly with tenderness. It just simply She want to stay like this forever.

Ziraku, gently lift her head under her chin to get her looking at Ziraku, "I missed your personality, it always were to bring the best of me to you." He smiled, Shinmiri smiled him back with her eyes closed, "why don't we catch up our lost time, at my place, or rather Shion's place." He chuckled, placing his forehead against her.

Shinmiri laughed in cuteness, " Yeah, I want to see your place, if it alright with your boss." She teased in a cute way.

"Hey now, Shion is not my boss but rather, a very dear comrade of mine, he brought us together with him acknowledging us.." Ziraku laughed lightly. Ziraku and shinmiri left the SEC holding hands, and Saw Shion with Kazuki and Kera by the entrance. Although Kazuki's face was grind on the ground. With Shinmiri holding Ziraku's left arms with both of her, "Hey comrades, what is this tense atmosphere?" He questioned but at least he notice a woman shinigami in the middle of the "crowd" whch he mean by Shion, Kera and Kazuki in the ground, "Who is this?"
    Last edited by Regalyn; 04-06-2008 at 01:16 PM.
    A Lone wolf heavy blade with the blade of God dragon's soul. Odai Govares was once Regalyn's guardian until he form into a heavy blade.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Edited

Kazuki was flipped and slammed on the cold ground. Blood began to drip from his chest as he tried to get up. Only to have his face grinded into the ground.

"And you all want up to be respectful. Man this sure seems like respect to me." Kazuki whispered to no one. His mind was on the fact that a women this small was able to pin him. That was amazing to say the least. She wasn't a captain for on reason. Looked to him that the famous Goddess of Flash had showed her a thing or two. Someone else that Kazuki would love to meet.

Occ: By the way I'm sorry for all that and I wasn't thinking, just trying to hit on one of my favorite characters. Sorry. And to let you know Kazuki is alittle younger then Soifon. He just looks that age. I forgot to put that.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 04-06-2008 at 04:47 PM.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kera sighed and stood back up her hand closed to aki kiri twitched. She followed Kazuki's decent with her eyes and waved.
    "See you later Kazuki!" She yelled after him.
    When Ziraku Arrived she smiled at him and said.
    "Shes an annoying captain lady who hates it when people dont follow orders." She said alittle rudely. Then her Abnormal eyes locked on the captian.
    "It was my choice not to go to a stupid meeting." She heard the part about following her leader.
    "Well you see ive never been good at following orders." She said with a smirk. She then looked at Shion and Laughed.
    "Here that boss man, She wants you to bow." She said laughing. But it wasnt a happy sound more of 'i cant believe this lady'
    "Hey, Lady calm down." Kera said with a fake friendly smile butting her hands on in defence. Mostly putting her hands up so she didnt draw Aki Kiri.
    "I dont know why you people want so hard to think were the bad guys. When all we want to do is protect Soul Society." She said still with a chuckle.
    "Right Shion?" She asked Looking at Shion with a fake smile masking the annoyance at the lady. Oh so bad she just wanted to take off the annoying woman's head. Kera then turned to Suzu
    "Good evening Suzu, You should have found me and sat. It was quite pleasant." She said with a kinder face towards Suzu then the annoying captain lady.
    Last edited by Kera; 04-06-2008 at 01:28 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Hollow... maybe Kyuubi will say something to the contrary but as far as I know, none of Matsuki is captain level yet, and so I doubt Kazuki could force, even Soifon, off of him while he was wound. Especially given that A) he would be on the ground face first... he wouldn't have any leverage when he grabbed her ankle, and B) she isn't THAT weak as to be forced from a position that requires far superior strength to escape from.

On a lighter note.. stop hitting on Soifon! It makes me feel unclean!

Enoch continued to pour through the mounds of text, now he was going through soul society history... where had there been such a large departure of Shinigami... or even, had that many, over the course of eons, left the soul society at all?

This just wasn't adding up! But Enoch knew that he had to solve this... he was the only person who was going to bother trying to figure things out rather than just cut it all up and figure it out post facto

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: @Leorina: Omfg, I'm so sorry. I read it last night, then was about to read it again today but realized it was familiar and obviously didn't retain everything from the post./ @Luzifer: You are correct, the Matsuki members aren't necessarily on the level of a captain. Power equal to or surpassing that can't be achieved until bankai./ @Hollow: Might want to edit that post.

Did I miss anybody?

As Ziraku and the girl came toward Shion and the others, he nodded toward Soifon and muttered, "The captain of Squad 2." Once when he was about ready to open his mouth, Kera took her turn at speaking. Quite frankly, Shion was shocked by exactly what she had to say. "Kera!" He said, looking down to her. "You were not able to attend the meeting, so you wouldn't know of te kindness they showed to us. As it stands, the Matsuki is currently allies with the SEC, and the rest of the Soul Societies' forces. Speaking like that to people whom we're going to consider allies....I'm not gonna stand for it. We'll talk about it more at the meeting." Shion was not usually this uptight, but things were finally beginning to look up for it all, and he refused to have it all ruined by his own comrades.

The next obstacle he was forced to overcome was Kazuki, who seemed to have a burning desire for a slice a Soifon pie. "And Kazuki...what the hell man?! Cut the pick-up lines, it's embarrassing to not only me, but the Matsuki in its' entirety." It was obvious that Shion had a of subjects that had to be taken care of at the next meeting.

Although he may have seemed a little harsh on his comrades, the fact was that Soifon had pretty much assaulted one of his own injured comrades. This was definitely something that Shion could not leave alone. "Please excuse the behavior of my comrades. Before I answer your question, though, Kazuki Shinohara Momochi, the man whos' face you grinded into the ground, fought bravely in the assault on the Soul Society and was injured because of that. What you've done has possibly extended his injuries. He is a member of the Matsuki, and I care for him just as I do all of my comrades, so an act such as this is something that I ask of you to refrain from repeating. The Soul Society and my organization are both working with each other, if we want this to work, I need the trust of all of you, just as you need the trust of all of us."

Now, to the matter at hand. Shion still had to answer why exactly had Kera not been attending the meeting. "And back to Kera. Just as many of you did not trust the Matsuki to start off with, we had multiple doubts about the Soul Society wanted us to help, in contrast wanting to dispose of us. Just incase they wanted us for the latter, I wanted to make sure somebody was here as somewhat of a watch outside the building." Shion scratched the back of his head and smiled, the conversation possibly coming to an end.

"Although, after the meeting has happened, it turns out that it wasn't needed. From what happened in their, I trust that the SEC wants to aid in destroying the Sayuchi just as much as we do, so you can expect that if a person is a part of the Matsuki, they'll be in that meeting room tomorrow morning." Shion let out one more sigh before grabbing the hilt of Kizetsubaki and sending reaitsu through it, signaling another meeting. He gave each of his surrounding comrades a quick glance before turning back to Soifon.

"Now, as you already know, we've got a pretty important decision to make in a pretty short time, so if you'll excuse us," Shion gave the bow that Soifon had alerted him that she was owed, and walked past her. Without turning around back to his comrades he spoke the his final words in teh conversation. "Matsuki, we're out."

OOC: @Luzifer: BTW, "Stop hitting on Soifon....it makes me feel unclean!"= LMFAO.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 04-06-2008 at 02:54 PM.

Senior Member Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

When Shion was lecturing Kazuki about hitting on the captain that has seem of him being a little dirty. "My, that's a side of Kazuki I've never seen of, put that guys in your list of "who should i not date" heh." He joked of telling Shinmiri to keep away for Kazuki.

Shinmiri Laughed in cuteness, "There no way I would date a pervert, I'm happy to be only with you." She tilted her head on Ziraku's arm where she's holding.

After that discussion Shion carry out, he call all the matsuki to come home to the hideout. Ziraku grabbed Shion's shoulder lightly as he passing him by, "I wonder if it not too much trouble if Shinmiri come with me?" He asked Shion for permission.

Shinmiri Bowed to Shion, begging, "Please Shion-Kun, I won't get in the way, I only want to be with my brother." She gleamed with shyness but a little blushing when She said she only want to be with Ziraku.

(OOC: Hey Hollow, don't even think of Hitting on Ziraku's sis lol Luz: btw that "On a lighter note.. stop hitting on Soifon! It makes me feel unclean!"
    you speaking in every women's thoughts. ;p)
    A Lone wolf heavy blade with the blade of God dragon's soul. Odai Govares was once Regalyn's guardian until he form into a heavy blade.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

((OOC. I would have to say that made me laugh as well.))

Kera growled and looked at the captain again.
    "Fine." She stubbernly said crossing her arms.
    "Ill be good, I cant say i trust them yet. But if you do i guess thats enough." She said to Shion dropping her scowl and putting her mask back up.
    "See ya, Captain lady." Kera said with a mock salute and flash stepped away to the meeting room. When she arrived she looked around and did a quick scan and quickly slipped into the room. She then Quickly went to a corner of the room and sat down indian style and crossed her arms. Waiting for the others to show. Then started ranting to herself.
    "Arg, Stupis captain lady thinks shes all that because shes stronger then use." Kera ranted to herself.
    "Annoying, Annoying, Monkey faced, Rude, untrusting, Pile of Poo." Kera huffed to herself. She wasnt sorry for what she said. She was only speaking her mind.
    "But thats what get you in trouble you dork." She said to herself. With a growl she stopped thinking and stood up. She took a glance at her zanpakutos/Friends and smiled. She gently and skillfully unsheathed Aki and Kuroi, Aki in her right hand and Kuroi in her left. As soon as both swords were in her hands she started moving her feet and arms. She had decided to stop talking to herself and get her mind off of the situation besides training is better then ranting. Lucky the room was good sized she wasnt stepping on anything or slashing inanimate objects. She quickly went though a few forms nothing to fast or slow wanting to keep her energy low. It almost seemed as if Kera was dancing, She calmly kept up her movements waiting for the others to show.
    Last edited by Kera; 04-06-2008 at 03:49 PM.

Senior Member Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Take a turn at Lake Eerie, then swing by the Bermuda Triangle, and a right at the nearest McDonald's
    Threads

Suzu still had the dull face from before, but she nodded and gave a kind-sounding grunt in Kera's direction before the girl had left for the meeting. Kera seemed a nice girl; while her heart was in the right place, she had quite the attitude on her. She figured that if Kera were to comply with the group, Suzu would first comply to the other girl's politeness.

When Ziraku had appeared, she took no notice of the little girl that accompanied him until the girl asked to come with the Matsuki. As soon as Shinmiri had blushed, Suzu's face slowly became tinged as she realized something: Shinmiri was adorable. Her face became almost tomato-like in color as the cuteness almost overwhelmed her.

Suzu almost whipped around impolitely, trying to cover her own blush. 'Cute...too cute,' she thought desperately.

She had only been too thankful to Shion for saying they were leaving.

---
    OOC
    Hollow's not going to get the chance to hit on her. Not while Suzu is around.
    O_o;
    Last edited by Leorina; 04-06-2008 at 06:44 PM.
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Soifon looked at Shion for a moment and then backed of, taking her foot of Kazuki's head. Shion was as close as this rabble had to a captain, and thus when he was here, the affairs within the group was his business. But still she found his attitude less than satisfactory, "You think his being strong or being brave has anything to do with it? Do you not understand? Well let me put it clearly. There is a reason why Shinigami will always win over hollows, and its not strength, its not courage, and its not will power. Its discipline. Hollows are chaotic and act without order. We of the Gotei work to a common end, we are legion but we are one. And if anyone upsets that workings, then they are useless and should be cut off. So I suggest you get your subordinates under control. I know mine will be soon enough." Soifon, had always been a stickler for discipline, but since Yoruichi left she had gotten harsher about it. Soifon's trust had been betrayed and she was not going to let it happen again.

"And no this... if anyone should be in a position not to trust it is we of the Seireitei. I speak only for myself but I don't trust the coincidental timing of your emergence and the Sayuchi attack. Its to convenient. True, it may just be happenstance, but... those who trust happenstance on principle don't live long." Soifon was about to leave when she remembered something, "Enoch will not be at that meeting of yours. He will be serving a suitable punishement for breaking and entering into classified files... but I'll place his vote in his stead and say that he will agree to the proposition to work with the Seireitei." And with that Soifon left.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 04-06-2008 at 03:56 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kazuki coughed and slowly stood his feet. So be so small she was strong enough to pin him. That was amazing. However it was a turn off and Kazuki couldn't see himself with a women that was cold as ice. Maybe if she was more like the squad ten vice captain then maybe. But till then no way.

"Well Captain cold I'll be seeing you later. Hope you have a nice day." Kazuki turned around and walked toward the edge of the building. There was a small trail of blood behind him. She had reopened his wounds. Great. Maybe he should go to the squad four barricks and get some healing magic put on him. That would help alot.

"Shion once the needing is over I would like to go to the squad four barricks. I need some serious help if i'm going on this mission. If we go....." Kazuki shook his head as his vision flashed in and out and flashed stepped into the sky, where he then focused a circle of reiatsu below his feet and flashed stepped toward the meeting room.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Shion listened as Soifon spoke. It was obvious that she liked to keep things in order by means of disciplining those whom dared to mess with balance. Balance is something that Shion had been longing for the past few days, but he already knew that it would be quite a while before it was going to be restored, so he'd have to deal with it. She spoke of how she was just a tad bit skeptical on the sheer coincedence of events that occured between the Sayuchi and the Matsuki, and Shion just figured there was more trust the he and his comrades would have to earn. Then, she said something about Enoch. She...knows Enoch?

"He's gotten himself into trouble?" Shion sighed, knowing that this was one of the worst possible moments for that to happen. "Alright then, I'll just have to inform him on it later, thanks." He watched as Soifon walked off before turning to the rest of his comrades. Ziraku and his younger sister, Shinmiri, approached him, asking for Shion's permission to allow Shinmiri to take part in the meeting. "Sister?" Ugh, he decided not to get into that. It was obvious from their actions that they had quite the family bond, and Shion had enough people hating him as it stands so to decline the request wouldn't probably work out to well for him. "Aw, that's adorable." Shion said with a chuckle. "Alright, but just make sure when the meeting begins, she doesn't get in the way. This is probably the most important of all the meetings we've had, for reasons that your simply going to have to find out on your own."

The injured Kazuki came up to him afterward. He talked of how he needed to go somewhere or another to get some aid on his injuries, which were made even worse by Soifon's....discipline. "Uh, sure. But I'm not completely sure if you ready to go on this mission....Koshiro banged you up pretty good the other day."

Seeing there was not much left to say, Shion heightened the intensity of his voice to reach to all of the Matsuki surrounding him. "You saw the light on your Zanpakuto, didn't you? We've got a meeting to attend."

------

Another meeting. This was the 3rd meeting the Matsuki had had in the past 24 hours, and if it wasn't about such an urgent matter, Shion might have just gone of the handle. This was too important for such acts, though.

He looked upon his comrades, and sighed. "I'm sure that you all know what happened at the Matsuki's meeting with the SEC earlier. It's been confirmed that a strange new dimension, which they've found out is the home of the Sayuchi, exisits. They want to send the Matsuki in, along with some of the normal Shinigmai forces, to take down the Matsuki threat. Now, some of you may think that their simply trying to get rid of us, but we've got to trust them enough to know that this isn't the cause. Although.....let's say that we were all to die on this mission. The SEC can announce that we're all dead and end this whole Matsuki, or," Shion cringed, "'Duos' business. I don't plan on letting that happen, so here's what we're going to do."

He had to clear his throat before continuing, as this was crucial business. "I will only be sending 4 of the Matsuki members on this mission. The rest of you will all stay in the Soul Society and hold down the fort." Shion was quite confident in this plan, and there was a reason. By some of the Matsuki staying, even if all of those who went on the mission were to die, there remained hope for the Matsuki to live on. As of now, that wasn't the point, though. "So listen....seeing as we won't be sending the full Matsuki force into this...'Sayuchi Dimension,' I'm going to tell the Society that because of this, they will have to send more of their own forces in to make up for the lost power. If they agree to this, thne it's more obvious that we can trust them as opposed to if they decline, which would prove the don't give a damn about any of us."

"Here's the hard part: choosing which 4 of us are going to go. It's obvious that I myself will be going on this mission, so that leaves 3 of us. Before I begin to evaluate all of you, is there anybody who would prefer to not go, or who would like to give reasons why they should be picked? There are some of us who are still injured from the earlier fight, and some of us who probably would be put in danger if sent on this mission, so I need to get an OK from everyone if they want to risk it or not."

Shion hated choices.

OOC: This is a crucial part in this arc of the RPG, so I need to make sure thate everyone understands full whats' going on. Also, seeing as we originally did have 8 Matsuki members, but one of them died and another quit the RPG, anybodies' secondary characters whom would like to travel with the regular Shinigami forces can speak up to say this now, or do such at the meeting.

I'm loving how smoothly this RPG is going so far.(even though it sucks.lol,jk) Thank you all for taking part in it.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

As the Matsuki members began filing Kera halted her mild training exercises and Went back to where she was before. This time leaning against the wall with her arms crossed and a mask on as normal. She listened To everything that Shion had to say and understood it. Her right hand twitched at hearing how many members were being allowed to go and who was backing them up.
    'Good as time as any to see if these people are really trust worthy.' She thought to herself and smirked. She then looked at Shion when he asked if any one Did not want to go and who thought they should be picked. Kera's face turned serious as she put her hand up and spoke up with waiting for a yes or what is it.
    "Shion i have no problems with going, As to why you would even let me is beyond me." She put her hand down and Stood straight up her head held high.
    "I just want to say im ready to risk my life to something you think is worth it. I know i haven't been the most well behaved member of the Matsuki. But i can assure you, i will do my dam hardest on any mission you allow me to be on. Even work with the Society and wont hesitate on doing what i must to protect my self and any one around me." She said looking Shion right in the face so he could see she wasn't lying.
    "It will also prove something to me... If the society can truely be trusted. If you understand where im coming from. I came from a bad childhood and trusted few. I say sorry because it keeps me safe, I keep a smile on so others dont see my pain, I fight to protect the vary few poeple that mean something to me." She said with determined eyes her face completely serious She finaly wanted to say something to make up for how and why she acts as she does.
    "I do have to say i am not sorry for what i said to the captain i was only speaking my mind. I will try to hold my thoughts from reaching my mouth next time." She said finaly and finished with a respected bow.
    Kera didnt see a reason why Shion would let her come and if he did it would be a suprise even for her. She took her spot back up leaning on the wall her face alittle less serious but there was no mask hiding what she thought at that vary moment. Not even a smile to cover up anything.
    Last edited by Kera; 04-06-2008 at 07:28 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Shion spoke about those still injured. Mainly him. Anyway it went Kazuki wanted his rematch and no injure would stop him from having Shion's back. However their was something that Kazuki had to ask. It was more important then anything else at this time.

"I'll go. As you see by the time we set out the squad four vice captain will have me patched up and at full strength. However there is something I must ask and say. One is that we can't just attack this place with only us and some no name Soul Reaper. We need at least a captain or two vice captains with us. and Two......How can we take on and finish this all without being strong enough to defeat "Him". You know who I speak of. His power is great and even I can't stand against him. He is beyond a captain, beyond anything we know. We can't kill him with the power we have now. We don't even have a bankai. And we don't even know that if he does. So tell me how are we to win?"

Kazuki was standing at his full height with a serious look on his face. it showed that he was serious be that he would.mt allow anyone other then himself to fight that man and die.He had to know what the plan was. Even if it looked like it would work Kazuki knew he had to go. If he wasn't allowed he would go anyway. He turned toward Shion and seemed to look him directly in the eyes.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Hollow... I so wish Enoch could be their to say... "Shut up... you're a no name soul reaper". It was such a perfect opening... sadly he's being punished so he won't be around until departure.

The door opened sending light into the dimness. Enoch coiled from it at first, his eyes having adjusted to the dark and now pained by the brightness. He groaned, "Its over already?"

Soifon was already looming over him, "I am here to punish you for breaking into information beyond your clearance. Come and don't resist."

Enoch sighed and stood up, sparing a last glance at his books, "Whatever... but keep the punishment quick, I don't think the Soul Society can spare even one soldier at the moment." Normally he was not the type to go so easily but he knew that making a scene would only end with him beaten on the ground and precious moments wasted. Soifon was by far his superior in head-on combat and she was to fast and to smart to let him out of her field of vision for even a second. And further, she was a poison specialist like himself so must of his poisons wouldn't be as effective. Even Moloch's venom would be reduced. She was in everyway the worst possible opponent for him to be facing. Though in all honesty, any opponent that was facing him while he was visible was a bad match up. After all, he was one of the truest specialists in the soul society.

So with a resigned sigh, he followed his captain out of the room. He kept her pacing, knowing she would drag him if it came to it and he wanting to preserve his pride. She spoke to him, not bothering to look, "It'll be quick... though it will feel much longer... I managed to get some help from 12th to make sure the punishment would be suitable despite our time constraints. But I wonder..." Soifon's voice hinted at a greater annoyance, "do you people loose your self-control when you get a second zampakuto?"

Enoch replied causticly., "Don't worry... I was born like this"
    Last edited by Luzifer; 04-06-2008 at 07:47 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Her eyes were slightly unfocused her gaze was set on the floor: Shinmiri had overloaded her 'cuteness receptors' and she needed to recollect what little sense she had left. Nevertheless, she listened the best she could to Shion's speech.

When it came to volunteering, Kera and Kazuki had already jockeyed for the second and third position. There was a pause, and Ziraku seemed to still be in thought. She took her chance and spoke, keeping her eyes on the floor. "I must stay."

Despite all the emotions she had lost in that program, she still remembered the happiness she had felt as a little child. If destroying the Sayuchi meant the Soul Society could eliminate the need for child assassins, then she would not have to watch a little boy or girl have to hold back their emotions simply because they were forced to grow up in such a way. That should have been reason enough to make her want to go to the Sayuchi Dimension, but it only made her want to stay and make sure the Soul Society was well-guarded enough to make her hope become a reality.

"The Sayuchi Dimension is the one place where this dog cannot follow its master, Shion," she murmured as faded eyes continued to stare at the floor.
    + YouTube Video

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC:man, I feel like drawing a pic where we all participate as our RPG characters but all you guys have pics of your character (even though they are not your). and Leorina, you would wonder how cute Shinmiri would look lol)

After the approval from Shion for allowing Shinmiri, He was grateful for this rare opportunity. As Shion begin the meeting as they all went back, Once again Shinmiri clunged to Ziraku, but it seem he was taking a liking this new behavior of Shinmiri, maybe he should go away often... NOT!

After Shion mentioned only four of the members to the Sayuchi's dimension to see wether the SEC will approve and give them more groups of Shinigamis if not, then Shion will know that they want to rid us for good, of course Shinmiri won't tolerate that either.

Shinmiri Questioned Ziraku quitely, "Will you be going on that mission too?" with the look of uncertain on her face. Shinmiri Realize that Ziraku has grow more mature as well as becoming more loyal, but she can't bear to lose him twice. She cling his arms with hint of tightness.

Ziraku sensed her feeling of uncertain, so Ziraku might not able to join this mission for now, as far for shion, Kera and Kazuki. they're seem resolved but Ziraku have not, to protect his friends and live for his sister, he seem conflicted inside "No... I'm not, Shimiri, it is not a mission you can enter and come back alive easily, I know now that you have already accept me as I am and very well happy to reunite with you but If i leave again and unable to return, I'm not even sure you can handle it, or worst, your soul may shatters." He spoken in such uncertian feelings that can't be explained in words.

Shinmiri sound a little relieve but her look seem a little conflicted, "I understand, but... Aren't you feeling that you don't want to go?" She Questioned with troubled reaction. Ziraku smiled, and place his hand on her cheek, rubbing with gentle on her cheek.

"No not at the moment, not after I was able to be with you again, someone else would have to take this opportunity to prevail. He chuckled half-heartily.

"Are you okay?" She look at him with a little worry on her face.

"Yeah... I'm... fine" Ziraku He lied, feeling a little Uneasy at the moment. Ziraku suddenly feel his reiastu change a little, it somewhat became sadden and duller, at the same time, it levels lower than before. it seem he was having doubts for some while. Ziraku stand up and look at Shion, "Shion... I'm afriad I can't take part of your mission, someone else would to volunteer then." He confirmed with slight of guilts, his expression were clouded.

OOC: Okay, i've edit but I'll suggest you to do the same)
    Last edited by Regalyn; 04-07-2008 at 06:10 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: *sound of a car suddenly coming to a stop is heard* WOAH! Regalyn, what's all this? As you already know, I grant people their bankai, you don't choose to suddenly let your character have it all of a sudden. Edit that post.

Didn't I already make the entire bankai deal clear? I thought I did.

Shion looked toward Kera and Kazuki, both of them obviously wanting to have the chance to give their all for the society via this mission. His eyes went solely to Kazuki as he spoke. "First of all, you may not go in the first place," Shion said as somewhat of a teaser. "And some soul reaper? You think that they'll just gonna send 1 other dude and call it a day? I'm positive that we'll have a pretty big force from the Seiretei itself to keep us company." Shion said, still suprised that Kazuki would think of an idea such as that.

"And your second question? Guess we'll just have to wing it, ya know?" Shion chuckled after saying this, although it was obvious that he had no answer for that question. As Suzu spoke of how she could not embark on this mission, Shion completely understood where she was coming from, and had no problem with it. "I understand, no need to fret. Just, while those of us who are gone, you hold down the fort, alright?" He said with a confident smile.

Next up was Ziraku. He, just as Kazuki, seemed to not comprehend the fact that one of them may not be coming at all. "You'll be coming with us if I approve of, so please, I don't want any of you to get your hopes up TOO high. Between Kera, Ziraku, Enoch, whom I haven't seen in a while, to tell you the truth, and Kazuki, there will be one person who's staying.....who'll it be? Not sure."

"Now, before we leave, one more thing. A few of you have lately been showing some unsatisfactory behavior to some of the people who we are now going to consider our comrades. I suggest you change this attitude, because the rest of the society can easily take away the trust they've bestowed onto us, and that's not something that I want to happen at the moment." With a sigh, Shion muttered a few words before heading to his place at the exit.

"Meeting ajourned."

OOC: Ok, a VERY short free time before moving onto the next day, so we can really get on the roll.

Damn, this decision is gonna be tough. Yall better pray!

Closed Thread

Thread Information