AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Bleach: Souls of the Unknown

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

Kera growled and letting go of his shoulder as she slowly calmed her nerve racked body. She rested her left arm on her zanpakutos.
    "I can understand the respect thing and why you dont give it. Most people in the organization hasnt proven anything. I respect Shion but thats about it." She said looking down at her arm.
    "I guess saying sorry is a habit i have of yet been able to grow out of. It was the only word that seemed to keep me from more pain when i was young." She said calmly she hated remembering the past, and the people in it.
    "As for my arm i knew something was wrong. Im an accomplished healer just ive never incountered this type of poison." He eyes went up in a half glare less angry, but it was directed at herselfe more then Enoch.
    "Before your rude out burst i was nicely going to ask if the Great poison master Enoch could look at the injury and maybe fix it." She growled the last part she hated haveing help. But she was asking for it now and if he didnt help she was going to try everything she knew to fix it herself. If she did that it would be risky, to her own health.
    "Ive manged to keep the reiatsu based poison from spreading any where else, but my arm" She said glad she could do something. She then relized enoch didnt answer her other question.
    "You didnt answer why you insist on calling every one barbarians." She said acting calmer and thinking more. She relized getting angry with this person was a waste of energy.
    Last edited by Kera; 04-03-2008 at 07:08 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Enoch didn't ask about what she might be referring to by 'it was the only word that kept [her] from more pain'. He wasn't the type to poke into people's past, it would be hypocritical if he did. Secrets he kept, and secrets he avoided.

But he looked at her before sighing in resignation, "Alright, can't be helped." It wasn't very difficult, he placed his left hand on her arm and sent gentle tendrils of reiatsu through it. Luckily it was nothing bad. It was of a type that caused disorder in the spiritual particles of the host and prevented them from reforming. Softly, he siphoned the poison out of the wounds and arm. While he worked he spoke his words somewhat condescending, "You think I don't know the questions i did and did not answer?"

Gradually the poison all hovered at the surface of her skin. Drawing his hand away it formed a small ball on his finger. "You're lucky... mine is 100 fold more potent than this. Whoever made has serious delusions about their competence in poison-crafting." He took the ball and slipped it into his mouth and swallowed it. His body converted it into reiatsu quickly.

He turned around speaking over his shoulder in clipped tone, "If thats all you need, begone, I have my own business to attend to."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kera was quiet through the whole ordeal and watched as he easly extracted the poison. She was watching closely taking notes incase of a next time if there was a next time. When he formed the poison in a ball she looked at it funny and watched as he swallowed. She was almost going to scream for him not to but reframed, he knew what he was doing. As Enoch turned around and began walking away kera lifted up her right arm and clunched her fist moving it around alittle. Her face soon formed a huge smile. One that she hasnt shown in a long time. Before she could stop her self she ran up behind Enoch and jumped on his back giving him a huge hug. Even through she knew he would probley kill her later.
    "Thank you thank you thank you so much. I owe you one." With that she let go and quickly flash stepped over to where Shion was and the rest of the Matsuki was she waited out side the door. She decided she would go a ways with them then back off and make sure nothing was going wrong.
    Last edited by Kera; 04-03-2008 at 07:42 PM.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Once again, Shion was approached by Kera, who apologized to him. Truthfully, he thought the constant apologies weren't needed, so he didn't say much about the topic. Besides, Enoch seemed to handle that much better than he could have.

Shion was barely moved an inch by the rushing Enoch. He watched as he readied himself to leave, but only before performing his trademark: talking trash to a Matsuki member. This time around, Kera was his "victim." Lucky thing, because There's possibly a person in the Soul Society who would want to tick off Shion at the moment.

He listened on as Enoch spat his useless banter, and just as he was preparing to intervene, the mood of the ordeal seemed to change. Shion wasn't sure if he hadn't been dreaming while he was standing or something, but he saw something extremely strange. Enoch....was helping. He gave himself a quick pinch on the arm to test if this was a dream or not, and it came out negative. Shion couldn't help but chuckle when Kera jumped onto Enoch's back in thanks.

The boy made his way up the stairs close to the exit and layed against the wall next to the exit. "Enoch. What's goin' to be your move, hmm? Obviously your completely against this idea, but that's no suprise. I'll take it you won't be attending the meeting with SEC?" Shion figured that this was probably going to end up in some kind of argument between Enoch and himself, but not like he cared. "Like I said to Kera, it's your choice."
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 04-03-2008 at 08:00 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Enoch brought his elbow around to try and push Kera off him but she had already jumped back, "Get off me! Damn idiot! Don't you understand? Even a carpenter takes good care of his tools, so don't get all chummy with me!" He didn't like his personal space invaded. It was aggravating to even be near people, touching, during anything other than a backstab, was forbidden.

"Of course not, no one knows about me. I will be what I have always been, hidden. You people will be a nice front, so I encourage you all to attend. It will make my job of moving in the shadows much easier. However, I can't tell you more than that... you see, plans tend to spread if you speak them aloud, especially to a loud-mouth, untrustworthy, pseudo-leader like yourself, so I'll keep my plans to myself. But if I need a fool for some reason...well... I'll drop you a line"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 07:55 PM
    Take a turn at Lake Eerie, then swing by the Bermuda Triangle, and a right at the nearest McDonald's
    Threads

OOC: Nice, Luzi-sensei, for the post after everyone spoke their mind.
    --- BIC

Suzu had had an inkling the boy Enoch had been nearby. Silent as he was, it was painfully obvious he couldn't give a damn about the group. Their leader, in particular. Nevertheless, he came to the meeting; what it meant, she cared not for.

She made no comment of the boy's attitude, as she had been taught not to: hearsay, while useful when on the hunt, could play a part in the foiling of an assassin's plan when the said assassin was careless of his surroundings. She noted, though, that the boy knew his surroundings almost too well, blocking everyone from getting anywhere close to his heart.

If he had one, she wondered dully.

Suzu walked to the door and awaited orders in silence. She reviewed her leader speaking to Enoch with a droopy-eyed stare. What he didn't know was that he had her respect--for the time being. The eighteen year-old had had enough on his shoulders without feeling as if he was not backed up completely by the very people he had started this group for. At the same time, despite being two years her junior, he was to lead this group with a firm hand, even if it meant hurting feelings. There were situations where time could not be wasted, and this was one. If Enoch insisted on working by himself, Shion would have to darn well accept it and move along.

Her eyes immediately snapped to the floor as her cheeks became tinged. It was a little late in realizing, but Kera had gone and hugged Enoch in such a fashion that Suzu's 'cuteness receptors' went into overdrive. Her mouth became a rigid line in an attempt to repress a sound which would have shamed her. Though this action could very well attract Kera's attention, since she was a healer and could probably detect something amiss all too easily. With that thought, she screwed her face into a more closed expression as best she could, all while trying to block her 'cuteness receptors.'
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: I'm tired, so I'll let you off easy tonight.

Shion sighed and hopped off the wall after Enoch spoke his words. He walked toward the boy and looked down to him, as he was much shorter than Shion himself. A chuckle slipped out of his mouth before Shion took his right index and middle finger and placed them on the neck of Enoch. "Well, I'm not sure what pseudo means, but I can see that it was meant to be an insult." His fingers pressed harder and harder against the boys neck, but no reaitsu was input to harm him.

"There you go again, kid. You talk of how you a bent on staying hidden....like the coward that you are. I don't really care exactly how you look at it, but we are all putting something at risk by talking to these people. Although, none of us are afraid of the consequences....except for you."

Shion's face housed no expression. His voice held no emotion. "That's where you differ from the rest of the Matsuki. You may say it in a way that would lead people to think that otherwise, saying that we're going to be used as camo, how your job lies in the shadows, but I don't believe a bit of it. These 'barbarians' that you tend to hate so much, whether you accept it or not, are your comrades. I'm not saying you have to accept it, but it's true. The rest of the Matsuki and I, regardless of your pointless thoughts, are people who risk whatever is needed for their home, even if it means exposing their darkest secrets."

"And untrustworthy....your right about that, Enoch. Neither I, or the rest of the Matsuki, deserve your trust. Nope....the trust for a pitiful low-life such as yourself would only prove to be an insult to us, and nobody deserves that sort of insult. Not a soul." Shion finished with a tap on his chest, which had just the bit of force needed to softly push him out of the exit door at which he stood. Shion looked from the inside of the door at Enoch and sighed. "Looks like you'll never be worth it."

Shion then walked past Kera, but stopped a step below hers. He put his head right above her shoulder wearing a grin. "A hug? Your such a loser." Shion joked with a laugh. No matter what had just happened, he couldn't help but chuckle at the event between her and Enoch. "Come on now, we've still got to get a confirmation from the other members." He returned to the door before the stairs and looked at his comrades. "Now, any more takers?" Shion kept an optimistic attitude about the ordeal toward his comrades. If there was anybody who would wear a smile for encouragement at hard times such as these, Shion was going to be the one.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 04-03-2008 at 09:23 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Enoch wasn't flustered in the slightest, Shion didn't grasp a thing. It was like trying to be scared by a fool who claimed things he didn't even understand. "You have no grasp of that which you speak." Enoch said even, "You think with such black and white absolutes... that's what makes idiots like you easy to kill".

He let himself be pushed out and walked away unconcerned. Coward? Him? Shion didn't even know what he was saying, a coward doesn't put himself at risk even when the risk would benefit him. An intellegent person doesn't put himself at risk when the risk doesn't benefit him. And that was what Enoch did... he took the necessary risks. And he did not see this attempt at meeting the SEC as putting him in a better position, thus the risk was both unnecessary and ultimately pointless. It was risk for the sake of risk, and that wasn't courage, that was stupidity.

Enoch, wasn't like them, he wasn't strong, he wasn't fast, he wasn't overflowing with reiatsu. Hell, he didn't even have a soul. But what he did have was intelligence, dexterity, and skill. He was good stealth and he was good at killing from behind. To compromise those to things was negating his advantage. It was suicide for no reason. Enoch knew when suicide was necessary. He had sacrificed his human life to kill Caligula and end his tyranny but he had only made the sacrifice because it ended in victory. To do otherwise would have been idiotic.

And thats why Shion was a fool

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kera stuck her tounge out at shion when he made a comment about the hug. She noticed too that Enoch wasnt vary comfurtable with people touching him and she didnt blame him. She couldnt guess what his past was like nor did she want to dig. Her head moved side to side as She watched Shion and Enoch argue, after enoch's reply Kera was fed up with it.
    "Enoch be good or ill hug you again!" She yelled after him then sent a slight glare in Shion direction
    "Now whos fighting, Shion?" She asked crossing her arms. She looked down at her newly healed arm and relized it was still bandaged. So she began unrapping her arm, the bandages falling away easliy.
    After a few second she could see her arm again and move it the muscles were alittle stiff but nothing seemed out of order.
    'I really owe him one' she thought to herself and pocketed the bandages.
    Kera looked behind and saw a wall, with an easy jump she landed ontop and sat down waiting for every one else.
    Last edited by Kera; 04-03-2008 at 09:48 PM.

Senior Member Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 03:14 PM
    Threads

(OOC: Luz... I definity want kill to Enouch... +_+.)
    (OOC: apparently you`re calling Me a novel of intellectual, I`ve been in business for 5 years, and i had a habit of talking like that because pother people speak like that so it appear to be above of the commone level. XD ziraku is the vision of my business self lol)

After the meeting adjourn, Enouch causing a little riot along with Kera and involving Shion and Kaishou whixch has cost him an exiled because he was never worth a trust among the clan. Ziraku sat in silence, clearly thinking, looking as alot of events happens in a day, he thought himself it has clearly that it will go out of hand soon. It was the only thing he was thinking of, nothing else, also he can do is wait for the clan to move to the next stage If Shion have anything planned.

Previous words that Kaishou mentioned seem that Ziraku and him were somewhat on the same page but not entirely sure, but Kaishou and ziraku leading a group seperately? How would he know if Ziraku would have a leading ability, though it was not his interest but he can accept mere management of preparation and schedule for worst case senarios.

Ziraku got up, and approach to catch up with Shion, Kera Kaishou, going on the stair, "Apparently you know the answer." He replied as he merely amused.
    Last edited by Regalyn; 04-03-2008 at 10:17 PM.
    A Lone wolf heavy blade with the blade of God dragon's soul. Odai Govares was once Regalyn's guardian until he form into a heavy blade.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: 1. Woah there, Ziraku. Your not the only one who wants to kill Enoch. lol. 2. Hmm...I must say, Luz, your comeback was a bit disappointing. :o lol 3. And Kera, technically, Shion was the last person to reply in the argument, just in case you only yelled at Enoch because he was. And if not, then pretend I never said anything.

Shion watched as after he had walked past Kera, delivered him somewhat of a glare, along with a smart remark about something Shion had said earlier in the day. Shion returned with a full-bodied glare toward the girl and gave her an even smarter remark. "Me."

His hair whipped around his face as he quickly turned away. Not too long after, Ziraku came up to him with a comment Shion was all to happy to hear. "Good to hear it." Although it was true that some things did tend to stray in directions Shion himself would not approve of, when things actually did go off without a hitch, like the Matsuki actually coming togther, Shion couldn't help but smile.

He smiled.

Senior Member Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ziraku was glad to see Shion smiled at his confirmation, just for a second, Ziraku thunk of something that whether or not if Shion would agree to it.
    "Shion, it just occurred me..." He paused, and rethink for a second then he look at Shion, "Would not be the best of training to prepare for Koshiro's return is to spar?" He inquired, showing shion of his curiousity, "Or rather.... Fighting each other to push through our limit, bringing out the best of each other?" It seem that Ziraku not too certain of his idea because Koshiro would return anytime and we might too worn out to fight.

He await Shion's reply
    A Lone wolf heavy blade with the blade of God dragon's soul. Odai Govares was once Regalyn's guardian until he form into a heavy blade.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Like a moth to the flame Kazuki was slowly being pulled deeper and deeper into depression. His shoulders dropped, and his back arched. His body was weak. His arms were heavy, and his ledgs would not move. He was like a block of ice. Frozen in time only to melt into a watery substance with no purpose in life. He was a broken man. His life was a figure of speech. His mind trapped in anger and blinded by fear. The fear to fail. The fear to loseit all. To be defeated in the one thing he loved most. Fighting. HIS Universal Solvent. The thing that he needed most. His water. His soul. The art of battle. To clash against someone with equal or greater strength. To win or lose. To put your life on the line.......That was the problem. He was afraid to die. He was born to the soul society.Born without knowing the pain in death. Only dealing it out with a iron fist.

"So this is what you meant Tenro. I'm sacred out of my mind. Funny that you know me better then I you." Kazuki grinned and shook his head. Hajeo began to glow and a sudden burst of reiatsu began to shake the meeting room. Kazuki stood with the blade of Hajeo pointed toward the ceiling. Their was a smile on his face as the pressure died down and the room was once again normal. Kazuki sheath him in it's new place. On his left side. It's sheath was white with a gold ribbon around it. That ribbon was tied tight and once again Kazuki was back to normal.

"Shion and to everyone of this......family.....I do with all my heart say i'm sorry. Sorry for doubt the power of a family. I had to do some soul searching and to find my resolve. Luckly I found it before I needed it. However I will state the even if no one likes Enoch I see, or don't, him as a man that without we could be in some deep trouble without. So i'll take what even little comments he speaks because I am on better. None of us are. We are all different and see things differently. Even if it causes some of us to act like a coward." Kazuki laughed and stepped beside Shion. He grinned and looked forward.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Enoch left the others a moved quickly, putting up his invisibility while he moved. He had work to do.

These idiots might be content to sit on their haunches and react to the world around them but Enoch perferred to be more proactive. If the information they needed wasn't going to come to them than he was going to go get it.

He walked into special forces headquarters and made his way quickly and silently toward the library. He had spent enough time here to know when and where guards would be making their rounds and how to avoid them. It was one of the ways he and the other members of Executive Militia trained. It wasn't long before he had made his way to where he wanted to be. The Special Forces Respository. If there was any information on Sayuchi it would be here. However he had to get rid of the guard and open the door.

That didn't pose a problem, he bashed the guards head against a wall and used the man's key to open the door. The shinigami would still be alive but he wouldn't know it for more than long enough. He used a binding kido to hold the guard standing in front of the door so that it would look like he was still at his post. With that Enoch slipped into the Repository.

In the dimmness, shelves and shelves of books loomed over head, bearly lit by fluttering torches. The musk of books permeated the air. A sense of vast and secret knowledge radiated from the tomes.

A calm voice cut the air, "So you came, Enoch de Sophia et Sophia."

A woman was standing in front of a shelf, looking at some of the books, seemingly focused on them intently. Enoch was weay of how she had known his last name but he didn't let himself get flustered he, after cutting his now useless invisibility, merely stood next to her and focused his own attention on the shelf, "Of course, Soifon"

"I am your captain and you will refer to me as such!" she declared, but then she calmed from her initial anger "I take it you came to find information about Sayuchi?"

"Yeah" Enoch replied evenly.

A vein bulged in Soifon's forehead from his disrespectful tone but she tried to stay focused and not let him drag her away from the main point, "There's nothing here to find. And if you killed the guard you will be -"

"Of course not, I'm not wasteful" Enoch interrupted before she could finish, not wanting to put up with her long threat.

Soifon paused, trying to decide where to move this conversation... there were things she wanted to know about Enoch's intentions but at the same time she just wanted to knock him out and imprison him right then. She decided, against her normal nature, to wait and see if there was something more at play, "So your one of those 'duos'... well, I doubt your "duo" friends sent you, so I assume this is of your own prerogative?" S

Enoch glanced at her, " And they aren't my friends. They're just the bait."

Soifon smiled threateningly, her grin showing far to many teeth, "As much as I respect your ruthlessness, know that i share it, and if you so much as bat your eyes against the Gotei Thirteen and the Soul Society, I will gut you and string you up for slaughter"

Enoch didn't even look back at her, "If you can even find me. You couldn't even find Yoruichi and she isn't even a real stealther!"

"What was that!?" Soifon grabbed him by the collar and lifted him off the ground.

Enoch used the added height to his advantage and looked down his nose at this captain, "You heard me!" Their eyes locked and for a moment neither said anything. How much time passed was impossible to tell, but simultaneous, as if agree to a common ceasefire they looked away and Soifon dropped Enoch to the ground where he landed easily.

"Well, I'm sure the Duos will reap what they have sown, so you needn't worry about your 'traitors'. I doubt, if they are planning to work with the soul society, they'll live past the end of the operation." Enoch said flatly

"Tch... stay in line and none of that will be necessary" Soifon replied. The mutual ceasefire was still continuing and neither looked at the other. Enoch staring at some text, and Soifon shift a sleeve which had been tainted by the touch of Enoch.

"Oh? How many of us have they confirmed?"

"Everyone. I tracked each and every one of you down myself and alerted the Commander to who was in the group." Soifon refused to give him the pride of know that he was the last one that had been confirmed, only being noticed when he had tried to backstab the leader and had gotten himself wounded. Speaking of which it wasn't until now that she had seen the wound and it seemed that it was a permanent loss. Pity, she didn't like having her squad weakened in anyway, but give that he was now a potential traitor she supposed that she should look at it as a safeguard.

Enoch groaned, "Then I suppose the reason they only called Shion was so that they could determine how far they could trust us? If not all of the confirmed ones come, I imagine they'll assume that we don't trust them and that, in turn, the should not trust us."

Nodding, Soifon confirmed his suspicions, "Clever. Well, it seems that they want to see if Mastsuki is working to the Soul Societies ends... and for your sake they'd better"

"I suppose. Well... its their decision, they can do whatever the hell they want."

Soifon continued, ignoring him, "Even if they show support for Soul Society... I still don't trust you. I know you're type... you're just here because it coincides with what you want, well as soon as what you want isn't what the soul society wants, my Suzumebachi will be their to sting you!"

"Sure"

Their was a silence but Soifon wanted to confirm one more thing. "But I do have one question for you... You're Enoch de Sophia et Sophia correct?"

"Yes"

"Then you're soul went to the underworld."

"Maybe"

"How are you here?"

Enoch just grinned viciously and said, "who knows?"

Soifon marred her face with a brief sneer before turning to the door... "Well whatever, I have to go to the SEC for a while. Good luck finding anything of Sayuchi... Oh! And I'm sorry about your brother... I'd rather it have been you" With that she was gone.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 04-06-2008 at 12:21 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Koshiro?" Shion said, turning to Ziraku. "Heh, almost forgot about him. I'm not completely sure, but at the moment, its' not necessarily important."

Shion watched as Kazuki was suddenly able to regain the power of his Zanpakuto, Hajeo. Shion walked toward him after the formation was finished and let out a long whistle. "Heh, nice one." Shion ran his hand down the side of the sheath and grinned. "Hell, I gotta get me one of these."

He stood to his feet and smiled at Kazuki. "Welcome back, man. And by the way....I'm not completely sure what you said about Enoch, but there's not much that can make me stop hatin' that guy, sorry." Shion joked with a pat on Kazuki's back before taking his place once again in front of everyone. "So, I'm glad to know that all of you seem to trust me enough to follow through with this entire ordeal. Even though tonight will result, without a doubt, in a change in all of our lives, who ever said that change wasn't a good thing?" Shion looked across the entire room and saw his loyal comrades, their eyes on him.

"We're movin' out."

------

The Matsuki made their way. The group walked down the streets of the Soul Society, which were not only still full of people, but to couple that, people who were gossiping their hearts out of the Duos and all. Shion figured that after this night, he would gladly see the end of this entire Duo deal. The name was embarassing enough, to have people speak of that subject 24/7 only made it worse. We're the Matsuki, damn it! It was obvious that he couldn't yell these words out like he desired, but thinking them still helped him vent.

When the group arrived at doors of the Shinigami Enforcement Corporation building, Shion turned to Kera. "This is your stop, right? You said you were going to hide your reaitsu while waiting outside. Remember, if things go sour and we're forced to battle....well, try to die gracefully." Shion joked with the girl. "Nothings' gonna happen while we're in there, so just keep an eye out for anything that goes on outside. We're countin' on ya!" Shion gave her a wink before he made his way into the entrance, followed by the rest of the group.
    ------

So, there they were.

The Matsuki was cornered like a mouse in a cat kennel. Surrounding them in the room was, other than the SEC officials from before, multiple different captains and lieutenants of the Gotei 13 Squads, Shinigami Officials, leaders of the different divisions of the special forces, and a dozen of other people that Shion couldn't even begin to name. He figured that they were important, though, otherwise they wouldn't be here.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you thought we were some kind of weirdo new race who might have a plan for the demise of the entire Soul Society," Shion joked.

Multiple different people almost instantly unsheathed their blades and pointed them toward Shion.

"Woah there! Just tryin' to lighten the mood...if that's possible." Sarcasm, Shion knew, wasn't a very good choice of dialect at the moment, but when put in a position such as this, what to do?

"I'm glad to see that you've agreed to the conditions of the meeting, bringing in your little group." The man from before seemed all the more giddy at the fact that he actually got to Shion....or so he thought.

Shion looked away from the man and muttered, "Well, I wouldn't say my entire group, but it's going to suffice."

The man obviously didn't hear what Shion had said, as he acted as if nothing had ever been spoken. "Before we begin, I need confirmation of all of your identies. Names and ages, now. I also suggest you be completely truthful with this information, we have our ways of finding out if your lying to us or not, Duos."

"You heard him MATSUKI," Shion put emphasis on the last part. "Let's tell him who we are."
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 04-04-2008 at 08:24 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Soifon slipped in unseen to the room. She had decided she'd rather watch from the shadows... It wasn't really going to make a difference but she was late, and she didn't want to interrupt by taking her seat. She shouldn't have changed her uniform after talking to Enoch, but, despite all her logic to the contrary, she always felt unclean after talking to him, like he carried some sort of spiritual dirt around with him. Not that changing cloths would do anything, but it felt like it would do something.

Well, there they were but... Kera wasn't there. Soifon sneered. So they were holding out were they! Well... she'd fix that soon enough. So she hoped. Enoch of course wasn't there, he was still back at the Repository, and even if he wasn't he still wouldn't be here.

But the rest of the group was accounted for. All arrayed prettily. There was the leader, Shion. He looked loyal enough to the Soul Society so, she doubted that there would be any problems on that side of things. "Matsuki" if thats what they chose to call themselves, should bless their stars that Enoch hadn't come, unless he actively felt like lying and decieving someone, he had a tendency to create friction and hostility, which is not what either side needed right now. None of the others, from the files she had looked up, were the type to cause undue conflict so she hoped that this would be a relatively calm proceeding.

Shion was trying to make light of everyone's distrust and she felt an urge to hurt him. She detested those who didn't take things seriously. This was a grave and important matter, a heretofore unknown enemy had appeared and he thought that it was a joke? Well, she would be more than will to show him how much of a joke Suzumebachi's poison was! But she calmed herself, now was not the time. Now, was the time for consolidation and cooperation. She repeated that to herself thought her knuckles were still clenched white.

Enoch began continued to pour through the files. His eye were starting to act from pour over all this text in weak light but he had to continue. Suddenly he saw a name... Komoship Tomoyi. If memory served that was the name of the leader of Sayuchi... the idiotic guy who could resist his poison.

It seemed to be report on a routine hollow mission but... something was wrong... some of the data was off. There were no reports on the hollows encountered... and there were no logs on the reports of success. The information was missing.

Enoch growled to himself, he found a clue but on which had already been cut. He'd need more time.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 04-06-2008 at 12:26 AM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kazuki slowly walked beside Shion all the way there. His hand on the new Hajeo and Tenro on the other side. People were talking on and on about the Duos. Kazuki wanted to tell them that their names were Matsuki but he couldn't find it in his heart to speak up. 'd was more worried about walking away from this alive then anything.

As they entered the SEC HQ Kazuki couldn't help but grin. His smile was that of a fighters. For the reiatsu of this place was "off the chain." Layu however knew better then to get to comfortable. His life could end at any second. The captains standing around were like "true" gods. Each one with a reiatsu that could eat Kazuki alive. Even if some of them were no match for the one true enemy.

"Wow didn't know you guys wanted to fight." Kazuki drew his blade and hand his hand down it's blade. The light from it blinked as Kazuki prepared himself. However Shion was quick to step in and finally he heard something he wanted to hear from the beginning of the day. "Tell' em who we are Matzuki." Kazuki grinne and laughed before twirling both zanpakuto around and sheathing both with grace and detail. His spiritual pressure increased as he yelled out...."Kazuki Shinohara, Wielder of Tenro, and master of Hajeo. 17 years old with a strong sense of justice and a passion to fight. I bow to no man, and fear no man.(What a liar he was)" He grinne and listened to the other speak. He was one that love to show off. He leaned over to Shion and grinned. "Bet you can't beat that entrance. Go ahead and try."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kera nodded to Shion as he turned around and left with the rest of the Matuki. She remembered what Enoch had said about her reiatsu being to high to conceal. She focused most of her energy in keeping her Reiatsu as low as she possibly could. She also Flash stepped a few roofs away and sat down. Knowing she will be waiting for a while. She wasnt going to go into that building full of untrustworthy pieces of monkey poo called the Shinigami Enforcement Corporation. She glared at the buildings door as if it was the enemy and in her mind it was. Even as far as she was she could still see the door and its seroundings with ease.
    'They just want to know if were a threat to them. They dont care about what happens to this place.' she thought to herself.
    'Their scared if they werent they would have let use be.' She growled at the last part of her thoughts. Her newly healed arm allowed her right hand to clench and unclench. She looked down again and frowned,
    'i really hate oweing some one.' she thought to herself. With a sigh she slowly relaxed and closed her eyes extending all of her senses. Till she could feel the tinest shift in the wind or the tinest sound all around her. As she waited she began to relax more, causeing flash backs of her past to come up. As soon as the orphanage and living in the streets came up she quickly opened her eyes and put the wall back up.
    with a heavy sigh she closed her eyes again this time clenching her zanpakuto Aki Kiri, to keep tension with in her body and to protect her.
    Aki Kiri and Kuroi Bakabarsu were two vary different Spirits who she cared and trusted with her life. They didnt talk much but at this moment that confurted the young Shinigami with their pressance. Kuroi a male red saber toothed wolf and Aki a female blue fox. Kuroi was strong as Aki was Gentle. Kera shuddered at thinking about what their power would be together in one weapon.
    *Be on guard,little one.* Kuroi whispered.
    *Be careful.* Aki softly said. Kera smiled at their concern and nodded still keeping her senses open and her walls up.
    Last edited by Kera; 04-04-2008 at 11:16 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

With Shion's command that we move out to got to the place we were once taken for inquiries, arriving at the entrancem, that where Kera get left behind as well suppressing her reiastu.

By the entrance, Ziraku's sword on his left waist, Namisueki, it was reacting faintly though it sense something. As The Matsuki enter the place and arriving to the destination, with all shinigamis appears there, Since Shion accidently ramble off, all the shinigamis points us with their blades. "my, what a way to tick them off, nice going Shion," He compliment Shion sarcastically. with the same man show up, "welcoming" us, something about him tick Ziraku off but as well as his swords were reacting a little.

The man told us as before we begin discussion, he want our name, age as the proofs and lastly Ziraku expected was to be called "Duos". Ziraku approach to Shion's side, "Ziraku Kenzuichi, age 20, enlisted "dead"." He confirmed, he unsheathed his sword and held it in the air to show to the shinigamis and stick them on the ground, standing. "On my left hand, weilder of Namisueki, Demise of Satan, on my right's, Akarikizu, Judement of Lucifer." He confirmed in haste, wanted to get it over it, "As someone said I'm an novelty of intellectual, was normally calm and ironic throughout many situations and laslty, The name of "Duos" disgusted us." He Makred in sharp tone which it also surprise the shinigamis a little from Ziraku's slight outburst.
    Last edited by Regalyn; 04-05-2008 at 10:25 AM.

Senior Member Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Take a turn at Lake Eerie, then swing by the Bermuda Triangle, and a right at the nearest McDonald's
    Threads

Suzu's respect for Shion had lowered ever so slightly when he made the sarcastic remark. If he wanted the SEC to be on the Matsuki's side, he needed to show how serious he could be. And with weapons already pointing in their faces, it was clear they had started off on the wrong foot. She gave a small nod to Shion's statement when he stressed Matsuki, instead of 'Duos,' but a little sweatdrop formed at the side of her face as Shion told them to introduce themselves.

She remained in a neutral pose as she spoke in monotone. "Tamane, Suzu. 20." Suzu considered the short answer as a comeback to the 'Duos' comment. She didn't mind the annoyance she could cause for the SEC if she said nothing more. But she rethought this and added grudgingly--keeping her voice even-- "I was once in the assassin's program." She had realized that annoyance could instigate something worse, and then she would be a hypocrite. "And now I am in the Matsuki and have the codename of Shinkan."

She hoped that would suffice for the time being.
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: @Luzifer: OMFG, you called him Komoship Tomoyi. lol, it's Koshiro, not whatever the hell you put. lmao

Shion watched as one by one, his comrades took their turns in introducing themselves, some of them putting more thought into their intros than others. "Heh, you think I can't take on that cornball of an act? Your on, then." Shion joked with Kazuki, who seemed to enjoy giving his introduction more than anyone. "Don't listen to him, either," Shion said to the attendees of the meeting, "He's scared of a lot of things, and well, bows to me." Shion continued to joke, regardless of the situation that he and the Matsuki were currently in.

Well then, seems that everyones introduced themselves quite nicely...except for myself, of course. A sigh was needed before beginning his introduction.

"Goals," Shion muttered. "Their something that each person chooses to do with their life...something they can look forward to. When I was young, the goal that I set for myself was to once become a part of the Gotei 13 Squads, and rise to the ranks of leading the 10th of them." As Shion said this, he was stunned for a few seconds as he store upon Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya and Lieutenant Rangiku Matsumoto of Squad 10. His eyes were glued to the sight for a good while, but he quickly snapped himself back into reality. "But it seemed that my destiny simply wouldn't have it.

"Whether it was a blessing or a curse, I'm still not sure of to this day, but I was given a power. Something special, something with more potential than that of a normal soul reaper. I welcomed the power with open arms, but couldn't get around the burden that came with this power. The one goal that I set for myself in life, the ONE thing that I had going for me, that I put my heart and soul into achieving, was wiped away from me in an instant." As Shion spoke these words, it was almost as if he was living through the pain again, as his joyful expression slowly degraded into one of sorrow. "But with the passing of that goal, a new goal was forced upon me. It turned out that I was not the only one with this strange new potential, nope." He slowly brought his head up to look back at the people before him. "These whom stand around me, my comrades, it turned out that they were also given this ability, and with it, strife was forced upon them as well. That's when I found out my new goal....I wasn't destined to lead Squad 10...I was destined to lead a new breed of soul reapers altogether." Shion slowly unsheathed Kizetsubaki from its' sheath and held it horizontall across his face. "So I took my place. I am the leader of the Matsuki: Shion Kimagi."

Once when Shion was finished, a small buzz was heard among some of the attendees at the meeting. Whether they were talking in a positive or negative manner? Shion would never know.

He shrugged and looked at those who stood before him. "You got 'a admit though, pretty cool for an ad lib, right?" Shion then quickly cupped his mouth while turning back to his comrades. "By the way, first one of you to compliment me on my totall awesome intro gets a cookie." He winked, snapped into a thumbs up, and grinned at the rest of the Matsuki all at once, before once again gaining his stature. The little he seemed to have.

The man at the desk of the room sighed after Shions' little act. "From your actions, I wouldn't think you'd be able to lead a group such as this all too well, but judging is a fools' pass time. Now, are you prepared to begin this meeting, and cut the childish acts?"

Shion sighed, but resisted slipping out a smart remark. "I say, let's do it."

"Good. First I have a question to ask of you. This group of yours....can I trust that its' purpose is to help the Soul Society, and not harm it?"

"Yes, you can," Shion said blankly.

"What do you know of this new organization, the Sayuchi?"

"Not much. I was told, when I encountered the leader, Koshiro Tomoyi, that the organization was a mix of both hollows and soul reapers, although he refused to tell me the goal of it all."

"Well, while the battle was going, we didn't hesitate to take action. We gained a bit of valuable info on the location of this new organization...info that we think you may want to know of." The man stood up and stepped to the center of the room, before the Matsuki.

"Is that so?" Shion arched his eyebrow and smiled at the words the man spoke. "Like what?"

"The Sayuchi, to say the least, was quite careless with their approach on the Soul Society. Although the first time it appeared, we were able to gather data on it, the warphole they traveled through did appear a 2nd time. We analyzed in full, and were able to plug in a few holes in exactly where it led them to."

As the man spoke this, a buzz arose in the crowd of the meeting. It was obvious that this was somewhat classified knowledge, and it was shocking to some at how easily it was shared with these possibly untrustworthy newcomers.

"So, your saying you know where the Sayuchi is hiding?!" Shion was excited to here this information. He couldn't explain why, because he knew that this could easily result in danger, but just the though to battling against Koshiro again seemed to pump him up.

"Yes. We've also come to the conclusion the Sayuchi isn't a relatively new organization, as they have clearly been at work for quite a while. We're not sure how this came to be, but it seems that the portal they created leads to something completely unsuspected. A new dimension has been formed that seems to belong completely to the Sayuchi, nobody else."

"A....dimension?"

"A realm, just like the Soul Society, and the Human realm. Not that shocking, is it?" The man muttered a few indistinct words under his breath.

"So exactly why are you letting us in on all of this information?" Shion stood, confused at the whole thing. Although, he had a lead.

"Your group knows better than anyone the possible dangers we could all face when pitted against the Sayuchi. A few members of the special forces have devised a plan to possibly ambush the Sayuchi, seeing as the have no knowledge on us having this knowledge." He cleared his throat before continuing. "You and your comrades will raid this strange new Sayuchi dimension and end everything, before it can even begin."

Shion was strangely quick to respond to this. "Are you insane?! That's suicide!" He was forced to take a pause, as he hadn't realized exactly what he said. "Sending us to some out of the way dimension that you don't know a god damn thing about.....your trying to get rid of us, aren't you? Trying to keep the balance that the Soul Society once had....it's too late for that! Balance is lost!"

"Are you suggesting that we would send you in alone?"

"Huh?"

"Our actions are not because we desire to get rid of you. You said that we could trust you in wanting to help the Soul Society, correct? If that's really true, then you'll accept this mission without back talk. Besides, this is for our home, we're not sending you in alone." The mans' anger seemed to stay at a low level, in contrast to Shions'.

"Hmm?"

"If you do accept to these terms, we of course will be sending a considerably large amount of our own forces in to aid you. With trouble seeming to brew in the human realm at the same time the Sayuchi is showing up, we haven't the time to kid around."

Shion was somewhat comforted by these words. He felt as if they really were on the same page at the moment, but he wasn't TOO gullible. "I can't make that decision at the moment."

"Excuse me?"

"We all need to talk this over. You expect us to make such a decision right here and now? Crazy talk."

It was obvious that even a man of this stature couldn't keep his anger bottled up for too long. "What are you saying?! That your simply going to ignore this request, regardless of the cause?

"I'm not saying that at all. I said what I said, we need time to make a decision like that, I need to talk it over with all of my comrades. And right in front of all these officials in the Soul Society? Well, there's not really any way in hell that you'd get us to talk amongst ourselves."

The man needed to calm down, so a large sigh was let out. "The night is old....if we give you until in the morning to make this decision, will you have everything ready?"

Shion nodded, a smile on his face. He won.

"Then I suppose we're currently finished with this meeting, wouldn't you say?"

"Yes, I would."

"In that case, be here early in the morning. This is a very pressing matter, and nothing to be fooled around with, so we expect to see you, Duos."

"You got it." Shion then took a second to overlook exactly what the man had said, and he figured it was time to set things straight. "And by the way....what the hell's up with that nickname you gave us?!"

Buzz spread once again, but nothing serious.

"We're the Matsuki! N-not the Duos! Who's the damn idiot who came up with that name in the first place?! It's embarrassing, and degrading, and...."

"I was."

"You was what?"

"I created that name." The man looked down on Shion with a deadly glare.

"Oh, no joke? In that case," Shion patted the man on the shoulder. "Let's hope you did better with your children."

Ignoring Shions' insolent comment, the man went on. "The Matsuki, is it? Then we will see you tomorrow morning."

"Yes you will." Shion was beginning to be able to tolerate this man. "Matsuki...if you haven't got anything else to say, then we're out."

OOC: Good lord, that took forever. If nobody has anything to say to any of the officials, simply post your character leaving the room, and we can continue.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Soifon kept an even face despite the stupidity. Though, a sickly feeling was starting to creep up her spin when she realized she was starting to agree with enoch on his assessment of these people! They seemed to be nothing but absolute idiots! Not a won had any idea of the gravity of the situation! Mussing about like a bunch of children playing army! She almost wished that she could have them in her division so that she could show them the meaning of discipline. Though somewhere deep in her head, a voice told her she had to deal with the problem child that already was in her division.

Enoch thought to himself, why would the files not be there?. Enoch was not the type to just run to the "conspiracy" excuse, rather it seemed more likely that they had been filed elsewhere. But what were the stipulations the change filing precedence? Enoch hadn't spent much time learning filing protocol, in fact he hadn't, he had just picked up somethings from looking up files in other areas. Well... one reason was if there was a new hollow strain. If that was the case than the reports would have been filed under the hollow section, probably with the grimoires.

Enoch moved to another section of the repository and began to search again.

It was sometime before he found what he was looking for. Amidst a book of files on the various types of hollows that had been seen (though most of these were probably just normal hollows with unique abilities or they had been recorded by green-horns) there was a file of Koshiro's units encounter. He read the reports... hmmm... so his entire unit had been killed. By what seemed to be a new type of hollow.

Enoch sat down at a table with the information he had amassed thus far... it seemed logical that Koshiro would be in Hueco Mundo... where the hollows lived... if he used hollows in his army. But there was a lot that didn't add up. Where had he gotten all the soul reapers? There should have been more files on his departure if he had managed to bring all those soul reapers with him. And why had all those soul reapers followed him? It seemed unlikely that a horde of soul reaper, similar in size to the entire Soul Society arm would just leave and return. It didn't make sense... and then there's the question of how he had tamed the hollows. Hollows were not submissive by any means and while some showed intelligence, most were mindless. To have acquired that large a group of them... Enoch sat their looking over the papers...what was the key? What was missing?
    Last edited by Luzifer; 04-06-2008 at 12:29 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Suzu's shoulders slumped as she sweatdropped at Shion's statement about giving a cookie, her eyes remaining in their half-open, bored-looking form. 'He's either dim or trying to put a confident face on for the rest of us,' she thought as the SEC seemed to look in both contempt and confusion due to the leader's actions.

There was a pause before her eyes lightened in Shion's direction. 'A kid with pluck and cheek is probably what everyone needs right now.'

She then walked by him, raising a hand to ruffle his hair, the soft look from before having completely vanished from her eyes. "Good speech," she murmured in her customary way before standing before the man that had come up with the name 'Duos.' Suzu brought both her arms tightly to her sides as she bowed from the waist and, in a slightly louder tone than normal, spoke: "Excuse our leader's bluntness." She did not say 'rudeness' because she honestly hoped the man had named his children better, as well. She then brought her hands together as she muttered a thank you for the somewhat peaceable meeting that had been exchanged, straightened her back, and made her way to the door.

If they were going to send their forces, she figured, they had better send some of their strongest after that slight show of courtesy.
    + YouTube Video

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kazuki had lost track of the meeting and was in a battle with one of the captains. The captain he wanted to be. Captain Jushiro Ukitaka, captain of the 13th squad. Kazuki wanted to be him. To fight by his side. To be his student. To learn the secret of his skills. That was his goal....That was before he joined the Matsuki. Now he had a job to do. To fight with his brothers and sisters as one and two destroy any man, women or beast that dare stand against them.

"So looks like we have somethings to talk about. I guess I'll see you old guys tomorrow." Kazuki grinned and with a smirk blew a kiss toward a women standing not that far from them. She most likely was studying them from head to toe. She may be strong but it was hard to tell from just her scent. Then their was the fact that they were surrounded by captains. All that were strong. But he wasn't at all afraid. Shion had given up his secret. Still he didn't boy to no man. Not even Shion. He would fight him before doing that.

Kazuki turned and began to wall out when he felt a cold stare down his back. He turned around to turned his head to a small pink haired girl sitting on the shoulders of the great and feared Captain Kenpachi Zaraki. Another man that Kazuki would love to fight with. His idols. The Gods of soul society. Kazuki knew all of their Zanpakuto names and trained to be able to combat those abilities. His only true challenge was the captain and vice captain of squad 6. Renji Abarai, the master of Zabamaru. He was strong beyond words. He was someone that Kazuki only had a slim. Very very skin chance of even beating. But his captain was the great Byakuya. His zanpakuto was Senbonzakura. It was deadly and beautiful. Kazuki had no chance against him. It would take the combined Bankai's of both his weapons to even hold his own against his bankai. Even so Kazuki had his sites set on getting stronger. He had to.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

When shion did his introduction, frankly it;s rather long, with him saying who were to be the first to compliment him would retrieve a cookie. it;s rather childish even for Ziraku, "A cookie? Sadly i detest sweet..." He sighed with his eyes shrink.

After the long discuss with the man, and lastly he said that he was the one who name "Duos" to this clan, Ziraku hope that he didn't give ridiculous names to his children. Surely the discussion at first sound treacherous of sending them to go after the Sayuchi and yes, Shion was right, it was a suicide but least the man come clean to that reason of the so-called plan. When the old man bid us farewell with calling them "Duos", Shion abruptly marked him with anger however it look funny when he does.

"My, Shion, you obviously got up at the wrong side of the bed." He informed him sarcastically, awhile the clan making their leave, someone in the audience with all shinigamis, there was one a girl, or rather, a young lady was constantly staring at Ziraku with curious but somewhat a little angered toward him.

Ziraku looks at her with calm for frosty cold look, "Is something a matter? He asked in soulful tone. The girl snapped out, and approach to him nervously. "Um, a-are you really Ziraku Kenzuichi?" She asked with her eyes gleamed. Sudeenly it just hit him when he notice her eyes, it was shroud with with the same colours as his, "I-it can't be... it's not possible, you're not-" He exclaimed and paused at the same time, The girl smile then she jumped and gain grasp around Ziraku's waist. "It's really you Zira-Kun!!" sHe squealed in happiness.

(OOC: I'll be making a secondary character, a Sister of Ziraku's lol)

Closed Thread

Thread Information